Harry and Meghan #46 never mind the Harkles, God save The Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
John Lydon reference, coming out of the lovely article he did where even he is unamused by the Harkles antics! Thanks @spangly for the new title - 55 likes (here: https://tattle.life/threads/harry-a...and-talking-out-their-bums.10385/post-2704705)

Carrying on from here: https://tattle.life/threads/harry-a...gums-and-talking-out-their-bums.10385/page-51

Where were we? Smegs' case against the Mail on Sunday has been in court today and she's won a 9 month delay to the trial. Mail on Sunday did not object; Scobie did not report (yet). In better news, her attempts to stop Funding Freebies from being used in the trial has failed for a second time.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She knows she's going to be called out!! I'm loving this, you can run all you want megawhore but the truth will out..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She knows she's going to be called out!! I'm loving this, you can run all you want megawhore but the truth will out..
Sadly not if she withdraws after 'a decent interval'. I think we are all going to be deprived of this much awaited shitshow :(

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Thanks for the new thread @kev1974 and congrats to @spangly for the winning title.

Thank duck my effort only came in third :ROFLMAO:

Oh yeah, cunts, they’re all cunts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So just say for a moment, the theory that she is pregnant is true. (And that this time it is a real pregnancy).

Presumably she's currently roughly three months gone. I'm a man, but even I know that that's about the time when most women think it's "confirmed" enough to start telling people (beyond their actual partner), but at the same time it's not showing yet (besides her doing that unbuttoned coat stunt in the restaurant the other week) so she can't be much beyond three months.

So that would make her about 5.5 months pregnant by the time the original trial date of January came around. So, she would still be safe to fly at that point, all being well with the pregnancy?

So where I'm going with this, is that this rumoured baby therefore, will be popping out in late Spring. So by the time of the NEW trial, it will be maybe 3 months old.

Surely ANY mother, even Smegsy, would rather get a 1-2 week long trial all done and dusted while about 5.5 months pregnant, rather than holding it when you've just given birth and have a 3 month old to look after?

For this reason, I can't see that the pregnancy rumours can be true, can they?

The delay has to be something else. My money is on she needs time to find five real life friends, and not imaginary ones, or ones like the Clooneys, who turn out not to know her after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
John Lydon reference, coming out of the lovely article he did where even he is unamused by the Harkles antics! Thanks @spangly for the new title - 55 likes (here: https://tattle.life/threads/harry-a...and-talking-out-their-bums.10385/post-2704705)

Carrying on from here: https://tattle.life/threads/harry-a...gums-and-talking-out-their-bums.10385/page-51

Where were we? Smegs' case against the Mail on Sunday has been in court today and she's won a 9 month delay to the trial. Mail on Sunday did not object; Scobie did not report (yet). In better news, her attempts to stop Funding Freebies from being used in the trial has failed for a second time.
Thanks for the new thread Kev and well done spangly !:m
Damn, re the postponement. Cunts.
That time lapse is quite telling in it's being so specific. Somebody involved is upduffed and being afforded time to give birth and enjoy baby bonding. FFS, the five will be taking turns getting sprogged up to put off the inevitable in depth grilling in court and there will be a tsunami of babies foisted on Hollyweird.:rolleyes:

The MOS won't be too bothered because it gives them more time to dig and delve and our new poster (welcome Phil:m)has helped confirm what we all believed all along so the dirt is out there and extra time excavating it is no biggy, just frustrating for us nosey cunts. Bear in mind the review by Brenda is due in March and might be interesting. Brenda will not directly throw them under the bus but will be more subtle and might take away the safety barriers they've been hiding behind since absconding so that someone else can nudge the cunts under the wheels and her hands will be clean.
Another positive is the £30,000 this application has cost her in court fees.:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: And that's presumably on top of her extra personal costs stacking up on her own legal bill.

Re Thomas. Yes, his health is a worry. If he and his family want justice served he might need to consider having the MOS organise a few recorded sessions where one of their legal bods questions him regarding anything that might come up in court. Not to be a Debbie Downer, but kind of like a death bed confession. Those kind of things are accepted as truth because the person is about to meet their maker and will therefore be being brutally honest.

I did a court room image and everything 😢😢😢, I might post it later anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The other month Scobie said that they were planning on being here between March and July. Do we think that could be happening ?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
DM on today’s proceedings (comments open but moderated😕):

ETA: Summary judgment hearing scheduled for Jan 12th.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I cant wait to find out the reason for the delay. What with the Judge agreeing, after previously sounding as if he wanted it to proceed in a timely manner, and the MoS agreeing to delay. That's what I don't understand as I thought they would have wanted it to go ahead so they could defend her allegations. This is her case that she brought to Court. Something just doesn't add up. Plus all the secrecy and exclusion of all press. I can't believe the delay would be agreed if she was up the duff as pregnancy is not an illness, same goes if one of the 5 were expecting.

DM on today’s proceedings (comments open but moderated😕):

ETA: Summary judgment hearing scheduled for Jan 12th.
Oo so our January tattlers outing still on? Get those badges packed Pom 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thanks @kev1974 for setting up the new thread and well done to @spangly for the great suggestion.😄

I'm sad that we Tattlers won't be able to meet up and harass Smeggy in January as I was looking forward to meeting @LadyMuck and the others with our pitchforks and specially prepared bleep badges ☹

We'll just have to keep rattling away about the Harkles shenanigans and pray that they face the music in 2021.

The fact that poor old Thomas Markle is so ill is a concern, but obviously not for Smeggy who has made no effort to reconcile with her father 🤬
Perhaps she's hoping that he will pass away before the court case?

I don't believe that Smeggy is pregnant but they might be expecting an arrival by stork 😏 I mean surrogate sometime soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Alex Bellfield video. And Meghan's stool

Thanks @kev1974 for setting up the new thread and well done to @spangly for the great suggestion.😄

I'm sad that we Tattlers won't be able to meet up and harass Smeggy in January as I was looking forward to meeting @LadyMuck and the others with our pitchforks and specially prepared bleep badges ☹

We'll just have to keep rattling away about the Harkles shenanigans and pray that they face the music in 2021.

The fact that poor old Thomas Markle is so ill is a concern, but obviously not for Smeggy who has made no effort to reconcile with her father 🤬
Perhaps she's hoping that he will pass away before the court case?

I don't believe that Smeggy is pregnant but they might be expecting an arrival by stork 😏 I mean surrogate sometime soon.
We are meeting Scotch! On 12 Jan for the Summary hearing. Or is it to be in private?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well done @spangly and thank you @kev1974 for posting the new thread ❤

Just caught up. Oh dear. What a load of crap! I don't buy the pregnancy excuse if it's that causing the delay, as others have said, it's not an illness & none of them would have a second thought about flying if there was a free holiday/baby shower/merching opp to to be had somewhere.

As Freda says, at least it will give them time to do even more digging (imagining Brenda in a hard hat & high vis driving a JCB straight at the Merkin now 🤣) but I feel so sorry for Thomas. All this must be so stressful for him.

And so we continue lovelies.........the party might be on hold for now but we're all happy to play the long game 😏😘

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is postponing in the hope that her Dad won’t be around for the next court date... she doesn’t want her Dad to go to court because he will expose her secrets

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Thanks Kev @kev1974 for starting the thread - I'm really chuffed to have the winning title! Suck on that Jackie Smith - whoop whoop!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Brilliant, thanks for making me laugh Freda 😆

We are meeting Scotch! On 12 Jan for the Summary hearing. Or is it to be in private?
It sounds unlikely that the Smegatron and Haznoballs will make an appearance so I guess we'll have to see what happens.

My guess is that it will all be behind closed doors and done remotely. I guess we'll know more closer to the date.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Thanks @kev1974 for the thread and @spangly for the title. :)

Megz has given Warby a solid, evidenced reason that ANL haven't objected to. That feels like medical grounds for her (or 'Archie'?) or a different confidential legal process? It also feels as if the reporters have been left with the 'nine months, nudge-nudge, wink-wink' message. So she is pregnant or is happy to have pregnancy speculation out there.

If pregnant, I go along with @kev1974 that they've asked for 15 May due date (guess) plus 5 months for the fragrant Duchess to recover from her terrible ordeal. Seems incredibly generous and I wonder if Mrs Peasant of Prole Avenue would get the same consideration from the legal system.

The photographs at the Beverly Hills medical centre with the fertility shot/toothpaste were mid July....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thanks @kev1974 for the thread and @spangly for the title. :)

Megz has given Warby a solid, evidenced reason that ANL haven't objected to. That feels like medical grounds for her (or 'Archie'?) or a different confidential legal process? It also feels as if the reporters have been left with the 'nine months, nudge-nudge, wink-wink' message. So she is pregnant or is happy to have pregnancy speculation out there.

If pregnant, I go along with @kev1974 that they've asked for 15 May due date (guess) plus 5 months for the fragrant Duchess to recover from her terrible ordeal. Seems incredibly generous and I wonder if Mrs Peasant of Prole Avenue would get the same consideration from the legal system.

The photographs at the Beverly Hills medical centre with the fertility shot/toothpaste were mid July....
I think its something to do with Archie, and that's why the Court and MoS had no objections. M knows exactly what she's doing, creating drama re the 9 months. This could all be in prep for her Netflix reality show.

Reactions: 22
Murky Meg video, for those interested. I know not everyone is!

I like Murky Megs videos. It's disgusting the way she is being attacked by the deranged sugars.
They have published all sorts of stuff about her and her family.😡
I really hope that she is able to find a way to get them prosecuted.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.