Harry and Meghan #429 Get Well Soon Catherine We Love You ♥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in London. What have you seen?
was the subject of a recent AGC Blind

288. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 03/19 **13**
Apparently, the rich (young, not the old one) guy (David Mayer de Rothschild) from the wealthy family the alliterate one was trying to woo a few months ago is bankrolling all of this new rollout. I wonder how much of the company (“American Riviera Orchard) he will own. Also on board is the male co-founder (Jens Grede) of the undergarment company (“Skims“). Interestingly enough, not the female co-founder/reality star (Emma Grede). David Mayer de Rothschild/Meghan Markle/”American Riviera Orchard”/Jens Grede/”Skims”/Emma Grede (Meghan Markle believes name of her new lifestyle brand American Riviera Orchard is 'perfect' and 'authentic to her', source reveals - as PR experts suggest duchess may have left her name off due to plunging popularity in the US) (Meet the Gredes: the couple behind Kim Kardashian’s £3bn underwear brand Skims) (BLIND ITEM REVEALED 06/18/23)

Reactions: 22
What the hell does 'regal' mean here?
"Meghan will be joined by Prince Harry on a number of engagements to promote the new brand."

Will she be hosting the equivalent of tupperware parties wearing a crown? 👑 😄
Fake! Fake! Fake! I guess this jam can’t stand on its own merit. But such fakery is a very real staple of US culture today.

Here is an example that generated a lot of laughs in my real life. 😎 We have a Wellness Center for the residents here in our neighborhood and, in the summer, there is a water aerobics class. There are about 15 of us who are ‘regulars’…all well past our shelf-date. The class is early in the morning, so I roll out of bed into a baggy old swimsuit, hair in whatever shape it left the bed. We jump around in the water and go home. That’s the reality.

One morning we arrived to find the pool area strangely decorated…pillows on the furniture, potted plants in strategic places. A photographer and assistant were there. They asked us to cooperate and we mostly did, though I tried to get in water deep enough to cover everything below my neck. 😎

I needn’t have bothered. When the photos came out in a slick article…we were all photoshopped out!!! All the fake residents’ in-the pool were young, slim, and gorgeous. The ‘REAL housewives’ of this neighborhood were apparently too embarrassing and unappealing to be publicly revealed. LOL

This became such a topic of hilarity in the neighborhood…we could only imagine some ‘buyer’ fooled by this fakery…arriving at the pool to find…OMG…the. motley crew of…US!

On topic, I wonder if Markle will go ahead with this launch on this original time schedule. Personally, I think that would be very unwise. But I bet she will.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Apparently, the rich (young, not the old one) guy (David Mayer de Rothschild) from the wealthy family the alliterate one was trying to woo a few months ago is bankrolling all of this new rollout. I wonder how much of the company (“American Riviera Orchard) he will own. Also on board is the male co-founder (Jens Grede) of the undergarment company (“Skims“). Interestingly enough, not the female co-founder/reality star (Emma Grede). David Mayer de Rothschild/Meghan Markle/”American Riviera Orchard”/Jens Grede/”Skims”/Emma Grede (Meghan Markle believes name of her new lifestyle brand American Riviera Orchard is 'perfect' and 'authentic to her', source reveals - as PR experts suggest duchess may have left her name off due to plunging popularity in the US) (Meet the Gredes: the couple behind Kim Kardashian’s £3bn underwear brand Skims) (BLIND ITEM REVEALED 06/18/23)
previous Blind too back in June 2023
SUNDAY, JUNE 18, 2023
Blind Item #8

Remember the really rich guy from the well known wealthy family who had lunch a couple of months back with the A list mostly movie actress and everyone was guessing whether they were a couple. Yeah, he had lunch in the past ten days with the alliterate one. She certainly enjoys hanging out with single billionaires.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
So I'm thinking the fact they've gone to Amner Hall would indicate shes nor having hospital chemo. I'm trying to look on the brightside

I wonder when gruseomes 1st car park stroll will be

Reactions: 29
It's always a good idea to take a step back from sensational headlines and consider who is the source.
I don't mean just you, but for all of us.

There is an awful lot of guesswork and scurrilous rumours that suddenly become 'facts' and it's at least partly down to people just believing and running with everything they see online and elsewhere.

The old adage that 'paper never refused ink' is worth bearing in mind, in relation to anything you read online too.

If it says”a source close to” I take that as suspicious. Unless, I will confess…I like it…so I am part of the problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Emma Grede is a 'celeb' dragon on dragons den here in UK Shes horrible.
---
Fake! Fake! Fake! I guess this jam can’t stand on its own merit. But such fakery is a very real staple of US culture today.

Here is an example that generated a lot of laughs in my real life. 😎 We have a Wellness Center for the residents here in our neighborhood and, in the summer, there is a water aerobics class. There are about 15 of us who are ‘regulars’…all well past our shelf-date. The class is early in the morning, so I roll out of bed into a baggy old swimsuit, hair in whatever shape it left the bed. We jump around in the water and go home. That’s the reality.

One morning we arrived to find the pool area strangely decorated…pillows on the furniture, potted plants in strategic places. A photographer and assistant were there. They asked us to cooperate and we mostly did, though I tried to get in water deep enough to cover everything below my neck. 😎

I needn’t have bothered. When the photos came out in a slick article…we were all photoshopped out!!! All the fake residents’ in-the pool were young, slim, and gorgeous. The ‘REAL housewives’ of this neighborhood were apparently too embarrassing and unappealing to be publicly revealed. LOL

This became such a topic of hilarity in the neighborhood…we could only imagine some ‘buyer’ fooled by this fakery…arriving at the pool to find…OMG…the. motley crew of…US!

On topic, I wonder if Markle will go ahead with this launch on this original time schedule. Personally, I think that would be very unwise. But I bet she will.
That would be badly advised but look what she did on Diana awards day and it wasnt even finished
If she does there'll be a backlash

Already here talk of her taking advantage of Catherines absence

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Emma Grede is a 'celeb' dragon on dragons den here in UK Shes horrible.
---

That would be badly advised but look what she did on Diana awards day and it wasnt even finished
If she does there'll be a backlash

Already here talk of her taking advantage of Catherines absence
Thanks for posting this! That blind is where I got the name for Smeg’s bankroller of her tit show Orchard whatever the hell it’s called! 🙄

Reactions: 18
The thing is, like so many of her outfits, this could have been cute in the correct size with cigarette pants or a sleek tank dress (and heels - she is too short to wear flats and a long coat.) Her hair also need to be pulled back. It’s hilarious because Harry’s posture and the crease in his shoes give away that he is wearing his highest heels.
The Wedding Singers look 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If it says”a source close to” I take that as suspicious. Unless, I will confess…I like it…so I am part of the problem.
I think it's really important though to take out a barrel of salt and have many many pinches of it ready, at all times.

Someone posted upthread how long Charles had to live, which was the post I responded to, about being careful to take a step back and think about the source, especially as in that case the poster was distressed by it.

Now unless Charles stands outside Buck Palace and declares it, for himself, or one of his medical team says it, and he endorses it, then barrel of salt it is, for me. For a statement like that, or anything similar.

It's all too easy to turn conjecture and vicious rumour into 'facts' especially online.
So once again, I say bear in mind - all of us - that paper never refused ink, and that applies even more online.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It’s going to be rather difficult for the harkles now. It’s been nearly a decade since they got together, their fan base is growing up, getting careers, families of their own. The time for woke social activism as pertains to royals has passed. They have an inordinately expensive lifestyle - private jets, lifelong 24/7 security for not just them but one presumes their kids who will become increasingly independent as the years pass.

I don’t think they have the talent or public interest to develop AROma (American Riviera Orgy) into something that will provide all of the above plus housing plus taxes plus vanity projects…

they’ve blown it: they had everyone clamouring for them when they first left but they went with the sordid up front cash prize and it’s left them nothing to live on for the next 45 years because their lives it turns out, the rest of the world is discovering what we always knew…just aren’t that interesting or praiseworthy.
---
Moreover with the distance that the Kate revelations have emphasised, between the harkles and British royals, is now across oceans. They have lost they clout with businesses forever.
---
Very much enjoyed this from quora!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
IMHO anyone that defends them is complicit.

Evil is evil.

This blog is a sanctuary; it feels like the last place we can speak together without the interference of wider SM and SMM. I don't filter myself here like I do elsewhere. Tattle is our "family & friends be-yourself safe space". Sorry if we're protective, but we have a right to defend the future Queen and her young future Senior Royals from all manner of attacks and lies.
I ❤ this post!

Looking at all the well-deserved likes, a lot of people do too - it speaks for us. Thank you @SlavaUkraini for putting so well!

It occurred to me as I read that there was a time, not so long ago, that we citizens who lived under British reign almost unanimously felt a willing duty to protect and defend and serve the The Queen and whichever of her countries we lived in.

There was no compulsion, there was no sense of oppression or indoctrination.
It was just common sense, it drew us all together in community all working together for the same things and values.

I still remember my Brownie promise at age 7 : "I promise to do my best and to do my duty to God, The Queen and my country."

I see no reason to change that - despite the fact that so much of 'modern' life has been tainted by what feels like indoctrination and oppression .
The feeling now is like a regression into a sort of feral savagery.

BTW, who else remembers that as kids we used to see off playground bullies with "It's a Free country, I don't have to do what you say!" ??

As a people, we've completely lost that sense of being free...

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I personally feel it’s the most miserable people who have gained the upper hand in society by being so very vocal on social media. That’s used as the apparent voice of the nation when in fact the majority are working or looking after themselves, getting on with their hobbies or careers, raising their kids, meeting their friends and not on twitter 24/7 posting! So many people I know watch social media and contribute 1:100 what they’re reading if that makes sense

myself included obvs!
---

Of course she will because she has backers who want their pound of flesh. She didn’t announce it during the media attention on William and Diana awards for nothing

• Heart
Reactions: 27
previous Blind too back in June 2023
SUNDAY, JUNE 18, 2023
Blind Item #8

Remember the really rich guy from the well known wealthy family who had lunch a couple of months back with the A list mostly movie actress and everyone was guessing whether they were a couple. Yeah, he had lunch in the past ten days with the alliterate one. She certainly enjoys hanging out with single billionaires.

But what do they see in her????
What do they get out of it????

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.