Harry and Meghan #429 Get Well Soon Catherine We Love You ♥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think so, love.

Is this the new PR push? Princess Smeg? :rolleyes:

And what 'Royal responsibilities'?

So basically, the "princess" (if I remember rightly, didn't she write that down as her vocation or some such twaddle on Archie's birth certificate, princess of the realm? 🙄🤮) is basically telling all the little girls that they can't be a princess like her, of course not, but they can be happy in their own menial little lives if they just be like her and get on with it ... Condescending witch...

Quote:
In her 2022 interview with The Cut, the Duchess stated: "It's important to be thoughtful about it because - even with the Oprah interview, I was conscious of the fact that there are little girls that I meet and they're just like, 'Oh my God, it's a real-life princess.'

"I just look at all of them and think, 'You have the power within you to create a life greater than any fairy tale you've ever read'. I don't mean that in terms of 'You could marry a prince one day.' I mean you can find love. You can find happiness. You can be up against what could feel like the greatest obstacle and then you can find happiness again."

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Sadly for Meg, if she was to announce she has a cancer and to have surgery/recovery/sick time off, I'm not sure anybody but the SS would actually believe her for the obvious reason, that she's not known as a truth teller. My cynical self actual thinks she could see this as a way to stem the tide and win back people. :sick:
Yep. I totally agree and can see this happening down the line. I think she has a maladaptive personality disorder. Based on things she has said in the past and her actions (see previous post with Angelina Jolie photo comparison) she copies things she has seen, or read. She caches things and then interweaves them into her own life. She will be looking at tragedies that beset other celebrities and the attention/affection/sympathy it garnered and she will 100% want that for herself.

Saying it right here - that miscarriage NEVER happened. I believe she saw what happened to Chrissy Teighan and John Legend (which I personally found intrusive) and I think that was cached as something she was going to use, not just to get a wave of the publics sympathy but because she needs drama, she needs to be the centre of attention, and it’s all part of the dramatisation and curation of Meghan Markle: The Movie, which Meghan has playing inside her own head. No doubt she also thinks her whole life is now part of Royal history. After 18 months in the BRF, she will likely be a footnote in the history books and so will her kids (ahem!).

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Old thread

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.