Harry and Meghan #419 Where there’s a Will, there’s no way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am on the school run and have just randomly laughed out loud in a most undignified fashion at this :LOL:

You’re right, those knees must have been subject to untold strain over the years
Now we know why she has faces in her knees. All the years they spent grimacing and crying "Oh no! Not again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
BIB

All my opinions:

I think the Press pander because they can't quite believe how they were manipulated into believing the Palace PR and the persona that was created for Haz. The good old days when the Cheeky Chappie used to go to the pub with them, and allegedly leak stuff about William and Catherine. The RRs essentially fell for a Long Con and they don't want to think they were naive enough for that. It's an ego thing. So Haz turning out to be a complete tit must somehow mean it's All William's Fault.

Haz will never ever go back to fulfilling their fantasy. His pathological issues with William run too deep. As do Smeg's with Catherine. I think both of them truly believe the Waleses have "stolen" something from them. Something that should rightfully have been theirs. And they won't stop until they either get what they feel they're entitled to or they destroy the "opposition" standing in their way. I do believe they are dangerous, and I think Catherine becoming Princess of Wales has seriously triggered both of them in different ways. I think the announcement coming the day after TLQ's death stunned them and thwarted what I think was going to be a planned PR campaign that Catherine should not use Mummy's title and should be Duchess of Cornwall, like Camilla. That way Catherine remained a Duchess and, to non-Royal watchers anyway, equal in status to Smeg.

And I do believe that even if all the online vitriol aimed at the Wales family, including the children, was ever proved to lead directly back to the Harkle camp, there would be no repercussions. Definitely not for Haz, or even for Smeg. KC3 wouldn't allow it.

The Dan Wootton stuff, and his intention to take legal action, is another story. Things may yet turn out to be interesting.
Your post really struck deeply with me. Probably because you've summed up all the toxicity, dysfunction and real danger so clearly and succinctly.

People very rarely want to accept that they've fallen for lies, hook, line and sinker, and for so many years. It's too painful to think about and very difficult to have to question and rearrange your whole worldview.

This is what the public would have to do with regard to the RF and even the Monarchy.
It grieves me to say that all this dysfunction, toxicity and danger has its roots in the Palace and whoever gives courtiers orders - or,more likely, just allows them to carry on spinning.
Royal PR spinning has been monumental for at least the last century, more or less since Queen Alexandra - a remarkably intelligent and talented woman - saw the need to distance the RF from the Russian and European imperial-style crowned rulers/tyrants. She set about shaping the British RF into more of an accessible, visible, more relatable, honourable, cosy family that tirelessly does good things for the People.

She had the right idea but as time has gone on, it's been taken to excess where, in recent times the Palace PR meisters have indulged in downright lies and cover-ups. They created a fairytale wedding for Charles and Diana and it was so far from the truth. That big lie has built the situation we see now: stoat's turds were highly polished and gleamed so much that we simply couldn't see how disturbed he was as a child and young man. Being so disturbed, badly behaved and none too bright, he believed the gleaming story that was continuously pumped out about him - to the point where he still believes he is somehow this false persona that was confected for him. Thus he will readily accept paltry awards that praise him to the skies: 'Legend of Aviation'??, the Kennedy award for 'fighting racism in the RF'?? when he KNOWS there is no such problem, and can sit and bask in the 'glory' of some crooner's syrupy, arse-licking paean to him....

He's not wrong in blaming the 'Grey Suits' and in claiming he was trapped - and he still is. It's why, deep down, he believes the Monarchy should have given him so much more - the PR spinners always said he was so brilliant, so dutiful, so special.

Sadly, I believe you're right, @ChipDex, it's all gone too far to be able to stop him destroying whatever he can in revenge. Too late to change things and repair him. His upbringing has warped him for life. He's made himself a terribly uncomfortable and maybe even back-breaking bed to lie in.

It's too late for his father to remedy anything much now. He's also had his own warping lifetime experience of the Palace's truth-bending PR to contend with, as well as an upbringing that seriously didn't take account of his needs as a child, young man and would-be husband.

It's all tragic - especially as no one in the RF or amidst the Palace PR 'experts' ever stood back and really through about where all their laissez faire and turd polishing would lead to... so here we are: the monumental Markle disaster which continues to assail and disturb us all, and will do so well beyond the foreseeable future.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hmmm.... Okay, this one has more details.

Guys, I think the Netflix deal may be done. Oprah is swooping in to save the day.

View attachment 2775366

View attachment 2775363
View attachment 2775364
View attachment 2775368
This is how she dressed for a "luxury dinner at an exclusive restaurant"? Did she sit outside the door all night? 🙄

And those expressions. She doesn't look fun, she doesn't look animated, and she definitely doesn't look elegant at all. In the last photo, is she going teeheehee or trying to get something stuck in her veneers?

As Akshay Kumar's character once said, "Jab yeh aadmi hansta hai na toh mere poore badan mein thartharahat si hone lagti hai" ("When this man laughs, my whole body starts shuddering"). Same feeling every time I see Smegs making these stupid expressions 😤

The positioning of the waistband of her jeans in the first photo reminds me of the turtleneck trousers some of you here draw/edit 😂👌

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Now we know why she has faces in her knees. All the years they spent grimacing and crying "Oh no! Not again!
Here's a much revered statue of one of her well-worn, battered knees. Tony Robinson found it on an archaeological dig site up north. It was a monastery I believe... She's been around.

Mrs stoat's knee statue.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
One of the comments 'boy are they trying to take the public's eye off H's hearing at DHS this afternoon'

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I've nabbed that lovely photo as my avatar was a bit out of date!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Telegraph 11 mins ago
What time will the hearing start?
The hearing is set to take place from 7:30pm UK time (2:30 ET) in Washington, DC. Prince Harry is not expected to be in attendance.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't either! Yet the comments are all saying well done TRG. It's obviously going to be proof of sarah data and boozy's connection and higher up.
Who paid them and if it's part of something bigger like misinformation in an election year or ??
We'll see when it's unmasked. Nate the Lawyer, Dan Wooton & the zillion pitchforks coming for them can't be stopped. I'm cleaning my lantern and scythe RN! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I joked that Lady C was bigging up Dan Wootton in her latest vlog but imo it's the evidence behind his case and Sam Markle's case and other youtubers harassment coming together to expose Harkle involvement. Maybe we won't find out about the kid scam to protect TRF. Maybe other misdemeanors will result in removal from line of Haz and kids which would kill several birds with one stone. Wishful thinking?

• Heart
We need a new thread as it's going to speed up on here when the judgement is made !

Reactions: 18
Imagine putting out PR that you were 'kind' in a restaurant.

That would be a given, and basic good manners, for normal people.

Is being 'kind' so unusual that People have to be briefed about it?

What a bleeping idiot. :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_20240223-192729_kindlephoto-2259851973.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.