Harry and Meghan #418 The Veterans and the Baka People deserve better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IG should really rethink having H as a patron. If not, then sadly, they deserve to fail. Not the vets tho

Are you referring to Dusseldorf 2023, or The Hague 2020? We had exactly the same headlines and complaints the last 2 times, vets threatening to leave, obscene Stoat travel and clothing expenses, money missing.
The vets also paid for the Stoat Valentine date night dinner, where they gorged on whelks, caviar and foie gras (aphrodisiac innit) before boarding their private jet.
I just don’t like that once again it’ll be the RF that come off worse in the optics stakes of their stupid games, as he’ll now be seen as wanting to help and willing to “step into the breach” and it’ll be the RF as being pigheaded and unreasonable. They just need putting in their place and publicly too, how many times have we said it, but Charles didn’t and doesn’t want to listen, especially now he’s got more on his plate with his health, so these two woodpeckers will keep on pecking away at us all, it’s relentless.
A simple NO from the Palace would do, and everybody would be in their side apart from the sugars. If BP are scared of getting on the wrong side of the sugars or the Stoats that's their problem.
BIB.... it’ll be the RF as being pigheaded and unreasonable. We'll be totally on their side if BP said Thanks But No Thanks. It would be a win-win for them and the world would applaud them.
As you say, the Stoats need putting in their place, and it would be so easy so why isn't it done? C's illness has nothing to do with it imo, and the Palace are past masters at PR spin and optics.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Poor Friar Tuck
You're tit out of luck
In fact you're persona non grata
You married a bleep
With a cast iron claw
Whose minge was open to barter
How low you have sunk
You think that you're a hunk
With your wispy pube hair all a quiver
Your bleep of a wife
Has fucked up your life
And sold you right down the river!😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Are you referring to Dusseldorf 2023, or The Hague 2020? We had exactly the same headlines and complaints the last 2 times, vets threatening to leave, obscene Stoat travel and clothing expenses, money missing.
The vets also paid for the Stoat Valentine date night dinner, where they gorged on whelks, caviar and foie gras (aphrodisiac innit) before boarding their private jet.

A simple NO from the Palace would do, and everybody would be in their side apart from the sugars. If BP are scared of getting on the wrong side of the sugars or the Stoats that's their problem.
BIB.... it’ll be the RF as being pigheaded and unreasonable. We'll be totally on their side if BP said Thanks But No Thanks. It would be a win-win for them and the world would applaud them.
As you say, the Stoats need putting in their place, and it would be so easy so why isn't it done? C's illness has nothing to do with it imo.
We just know what the press are like and I’m concerned that they’ll (the RF) come off worse in all of this. I want them to send a big fat no as the Wales’ already have been tit on enough and the press can’t wait to pit it against big bad Willy not allowing Harry back into the fold so their father needs to set the record straight before anymore damage is done.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
We just know what the press are like and I’m concerned that they’ll (the RF) come off worse in all of this. I want them to send a big fat no as the Wales’ already have been tit on enough and the press can’t wait to pit it against big bad Willy not allowing Harry back into the fold so their father needs to set the record straight before anymore damage is done.
I was a believer that grey rocking was the answer but now I think the time has come for the Royal web site to be amended to state exactly where the Harkles stand before they come up with more stuff to undermine the monarchy.

It needs to be put in black and white on the Royal site that they are no longer working royals and do not represent the monarchy in any way, shape or form.

There is also a huge write up on both Hazno and Peg …. their ‘past achievements’ etc …… this also needs to be ditched..……

I suggest inserting the following
“More information on Prince Harry and his wife can be found on Wikipedia for those wishing to know.”

End of.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

It seems like Prince Harry has now overcome his guilt about skiing, thanks to his wife Meghan Markle.

I wonder if he’s rewriting history here, as he did about bike rides with Pa, because ostriches are not known for their skiing prowess and TW won’t give it a try. Watching her in Canada observing events from the sidelines, her inability to muck in, laugh at herself and have a go even if she ended up on her backside is another reason why she wouldn’t fit in or be a great royal. Will H have any shared experiences with the flatpacks, he started skiing at the age of 6, it must feel so alien to bring up children doing the complete opposite to your own childhood.

They could have hired a couple of child actors and made them keep ski helmets on at all times.

KIDS' SKIING HELMET H-KID 500 - Blue WEDZE - Decathlon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Neil Sean. W puts the boot in the Sussexes

Thanks @LadyMuck 🥿
Briefly, the new website and the Whistler visit is the Sussex relaunch.
In the GMA interview the Stoat was asked when he found out about his father's illness, but the reply doesn't seem clear as to if he asked or if he was told. The topics of William and Catherine were off-limits, and though the interview was supposed to be a joint one with the Ho she allegedly had to dash off to do a zoom call with the Flatpacks.
I noticed when they were hoarding their jet they had 4 suitcases on the tarmac! For a three-day visit! I wondered if they contained stuff looted from the hotel like kettles, lamps and things, towels, bathrobes, a Gideons Bible?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I was a believer that grey rocking was the answer but now I think the time has come for the Royal web site to be amended to state exactly where the Harkles stand before they come up with more stuff to undermine the monarchy.

It needs to be put in black and white on the Royal site that they are no longer working royals and do not represent the monarchy in any way, shape or form.

There is also a huge write up on both Hazno and Peg …. their ‘past achievements’ etc …… this also needs to be ditched..……

I suggest inserting the following
“More information on Prince Harry and his wife can be found on Wikipedia for those wishing to know.”

End of.
This should have been done the minute the plane tyres left UK tarmac on their “Freedom Flight”. The fact that neither the Queen or now the King have done it and continue to kick it down the road for William to deal with is just awful.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I wonder if the dollys do exist (which I doubt) are not on show as they look like mix of Hazbeen and the Ho🤢
Catherine and William are proud of their beautiful children so don’t hide them in a ikea box under the stairs
I guarantee that is the reason we don’t see them. They’re both arrogant and vain, and extremely jealous of the Wales children, particularly Princess Charlotte.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I'm having problems posting. It keeps coming up with an error message. I tried to quote my reply but it wouldn't let me.

I had also looked it up, after I asked the question and I think it's this one

www.wdrobeapparel.com

---

The Sun are supposed to have decent Royal sources.
Even tho it's a tit color, the style is fabulous. You know who would totally rock this dress? The future queen. Catherine. Suck on that Rachel!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I too and did wonder if she had a breakdown or an ectopic pregnancy leaving her depressed.

it's a worry the silence on this but, William seems ok or he puts on a good front. Really don't know but wish they would tell us something, she is such a usually healthy,active Woman a d it was so sudden which indicates an urgency procedure!!
I don't think it was an ectopic pregnancy, the hospital stay and recovery wouldn't be this long - I know these things can depend on the individual, but I had an ectopic pregnancy with a ruptured tube, and as horrid and traumatic as it was, I was back home 2 days after the surgery. Don't really want to speculate, but the time in hosp and recovery would point to some serious bowel problems. I agree with you though - it must have been very urgent.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
a little doodle present for you fashion lovers..............

outfits at Whistler, Canada Feb 2024 .jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114
Did BP release this as a way of confirming H has no authority but is it enough? As they have failed as H&M because companies demanded output for large sums of money they are desperate to maintain a royal relationship. We no longer hear “just call me Harry“, their message that they are royal and wish to be treated as such has gotten louder in the last week. Not everyone reads this forum or the DM 🤪, he’s treated as royalty, which will be emphasised if he gets IPP status so why wouldn’t people assume he was attending events as a royal and therefore an agent of KC3. We’ve all said that a hard line needed to be drawn and it very clearly spelled out that they were in no way working on the King’s behalf as the RF website states.

BIB Did BP release this as a way of confirming H has no authority but is it enough?
Sorry, not sure what you're referring to in terms of what BP released?

As you say, the Royal Sussex message has become louder very recently, and a line needs to be drawn. If they're not working for the Monarchy the RF website should be changed. How many times have we said this?

Analysing the "clapback" about the Stoat's visit, it's become a bit hysterical while actually saying nothing concrete, staying woolly.
@Evangelina explained in a previous post how "working for the RF" can come in various forms that are not immediately apparent.
The Sandringham Agreement is quoted, almost as law, but there was only a verbal agreement.
No Ho present to agree to anything.

Everyone says no way back for the Stoat, even William, courtiers, sources and aides.
No immediate statement from the Palace as with Susan Hussey.
The king so far is silent but hopefully he will clarify matters.
I'd put money he won't.

If the Stoat is not to represent our Crown with his Ho or return to the fold in any way, this should be spelled out - instead of telling the press to write stories that stop....just short... of anything concrete and gaslighting us.

Mocking the Stoat's visit, 12 minutes, soon be 7, no bed, aides blocked him, he wanted a heart-to-heart but no... two days later he's representing the Crown negotiating to hold reparation talks next year. A huge politically sensitive issue potentially costing billions.

Look here squirrel at what happened when the aides only let him talk to his sick father for 3 minutes! Humiliated!
I don't trust them an inch, and am not ashamed of my cynicism as I used to be. It has proved to be well-founded so far.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.