Harry and Meghan #413 Boff a Ho soldier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New title courtesy of @Mollywobbles with a whopping 96 likes.

Old thread here -

Can anyone help me with the recap please?
I remember lots of fantastic memes and pics of ballgowns mocking the appearance of Meghan at a Jamaican cinema.
Other notable mentions - Charles and Catherine came out of hospital

And we are currently discussing moonbumps and birth certificates of Invisibeth and Archificial.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

The African Parks stuff isn't going to go away.

A book is coming.

Screenshot:

Screenshot_20240203-181946_kindlephoto-1394913581.png

And from the Times article linked in the tweet.

Screenshot_20240203-181736_kindlephoto-1394784431.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Oh! I got a title! Chuffed to wee toffee balls!
But it was inspired by one from Baobunbonanza, so credit to her too!

(I ain’t no Meghan plagiarising someone else’s ideas without giving them credit)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
Thanks for new thread and brilliant title. Can't stop singing it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Thank you for the shiny new thread and title! 🕯🕯

Drawing a blank for the recap. Except maybe that we didn't have a carparkle recently. An old video, a written statement regarding the Child Online Safety Bill, none on Africa Parks.

Anyway, for some good vibes, here's the Pup enjoying a candle he picked out for our prayers:

IMG_20240131_180941~2.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Thank you for the shiny new thread and title! 🕯🕯

Drawing a blank for the recap. Except maybe that we didn't have a carparkle recently. An old video, a written statement regarding the Child Online Safety Bill, none on Africa Parks.

Anyway, for some good vibes, here's the Pup enjoying a candle he picked out for our prayers:

View attachment 2733801
Lovely picture. My son has the T in your avatar.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thanks for the spiffing new thread and fabulous title!

We discussed the ever growing ridiculousness of the Snarkles with more than a touch of malaise. We speculated what in the name of sticky hell might her ‘posh’ frock have collected going in via a hot dog stand and the popcorn counter.

There remains an air of weariness around the children. We want action to be taken because quite frankly all this bollocks about them is undermining the king, the RF and there is a dogged air to denounce all of us in the kings realms as racist and classist and any other ist possible and we are becoming heartily sick of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Thanks @Chita for the new thread and @Mollywobbles for the fab title. I could barely keep up with the last thread! I'll try and do better this time :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ashley is getting this in before you all start blaming him……again!

IMG_0123.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Anyone remember suffering through the ‘Thundercats’ era?

THUNDER, THUNDER, THUNDERCUNTS ARE HO!!!!!!

Their catchphrase was thunder, thunder, thundercats are go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.