Harry and Meghan #35 Tantrums and Tiaras meets the Travelyst Twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell from her eyes and facial expression that she was going to be the kind of little a**hole who would end up in the press.
When she stated that she 'wrinkled her freckled nose in consternation' you can clearly see in this clip just how bratty that looks!

Reactions: 22
OMG - I am on catch up, so I’m behind but this does not look good for Meeegain at all.....

Reactions: 16
You wouldn’t catch Kate in an off the shoulder, split to the thigh frock during the day. The difference between a lady and a tramp

'mom' was a travel agent? Since focking when????!!!

The shit that comes outta this womans mouth! - She needs more than a few drops to sort her out!
Maybe Doris is after a Travalyst gig?

Reactions: 20
Thank you! I cannot see one of the 5 not breaking before trial as they will be identified anyway. Surely one must have some sort of conscience and realise friendship means nothing to M

'mom' was a travel agent? Since focking when????!!!

The shit that comes outta this womans mouth! - She needs more than a few drops to sort her out!
I believe she and Thomas were involved in a travel agency. She was the bookkeeper and failed to pay the taxes which stitched Thomas up, it's thought deliberately but she was rumbled. It's alleged that this is why she "disappeared" for a stretch.

Reactions: 26
I suspect it was 'tailored' to suit Meghan's storyline...exaggerated a bit here, coloured in a bit there etc - all to make her look respectable and fit the narrative.
You're being very generous there Margot. There's a big difference between working as admin in Social Services to being a properly qualified social worker. It's like the receptionist at a doctor's surgery pretending to be a doctor.

The thing is that there's nothing wrong with being admin or a receptionist both are perfectly respectable jobs, but of course Meghan has to grandiose everything.

Reactions: 30
Just out of curiousity could somebody in Scotland name the 5 friends? We all know super injunctions doesn't count there

Reactions: 18
Does she or did she have that many friends
I Think they are all her except one
Rachel
Megan
Marie
and her best mate Flap flasher

Princess Megan was a red fishy herrin
So removed from the list

Yes, I think he has shown fairness in that he's not allowing the Mail to name them in a big reveal story so that they can get clicks online and sell extra papers(which such a sory would generate). So he has been very fair toward smeggy and in the long run the Mail will win anyway even if they lose the case because this saga will run and run and they will NOT let smeggy off the hook. The tea will be hot and she will regret this litigation. No good can come of it other than that any juicy scandal about her will help open Haz's eyes to her being disingenuous re her past, the dirty girl.

Reactions: 30
I was going to say something about the last five words in your post but I’m a lady don’t you know

Reactions: 12
As my lovely late mam used to say, with a knowing smile and patting the vacant seat next to her, "if you can't say anything nice..... come and sit next to me"

I’m watching Gavin & Stacey in their honour. Might even have an omelette for my tea
I think we may need an English to Gavin & Stacey phrase translation sheet for our non native Tattlers!

Reactions: 20
She really really hasn't absorbed the nuances of Warby's statement.
She really isn't very bright.

Reactions: 28
Am turning down the oven.....prefer the slow burn.

Reactions: 22
I love how there was hardly any news on her yesterday! Bet she was absolutely livid also quick question why the hell is scooby noclue tweeting about Caroline flack?

Reactions: 15
Smeggy - never paying attention to detail, always rushing in. Another prime example here. She clearly only absorbed the words “won” and didn’t read or consult with anyone else before rushing out a statement. Do we think she’s yet gotten up to speed about the worrying detail in the full decision and what that means for her? Its not going to be a good day in the Perry Palace today

Reactions: 21
I love how there was hardly any news on her yesterday! Bet she was absolutely livid also quick question why the hell is scooby noclue tweeting about Caroline flack?
What's Scooby saying? Is he saying Look what the meany-pants tabloids did to Caroline?

Caroline and Harry were briefly an item.

Reactions: 12
What's Scooby saying? Is he saying Look what the meany-pants tabloids did to Caroline?

Caroline and Harry were briefly an item.
I'm not sure what he was actually saying all I know is Caroline is trending on twitter and he was amongst some of the tweets, which I found rather odd seeing as he's American and only cares for me again markle

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.