Harry and Meghan #34 Maleficent Meghan and her Petulant Prince'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s social climbed using penises instead of rungs and latched onto ever richer men, instead of making a life for herself
God to be a fly on the wall at BP! GanGan discussing the summer clean up of things "and slowly start removing anything of that yaht slag from all things pertaining to the family. Before we know it she'll be nothing but a bad memory like the after math of a late night binger at Taco Bell".......

Reactions: 24
Mmmm...I'd love to know what Doria who has, shall we say, been round the block, might have had to say about it?
I mean I can accept that those who have the occasional feed might turn a blind eye, and others might be enjoying it; but whilst Scobie is plainly shallow or deluded and certainly isnt goint to be bothering the Iranian Chess team, a lot of the material is almost deliberately harmful. One suspects he'll never have a Piquante cocktail in that fucking VILE club (more cunts than a pole in a truckstop cathouse) again if he's doing it deliberately. Sometimes you just let people get on with it and saw off the branch they're sitting on, because you can see that its in their interests to fall. Like junkies of various kinds; friends in disastrous relationships with violent bastards or toxic narcissists, you know...Sid and Nancy.
There are so many aspects of this narrative that are incredibly counter-intuitive, even mysterious. The unravelling and coming fall, cruel and inveitable as a Bullfight, of two people of no intrinsic interest or worth is rapidly becoming the great story of the decade. A sort of morality tale fully in tune with modern hypocrisies and the strange world of Covid lockdown and the new online societies...
Its also amazing how quickly its happening and how the most unlikely people are starting to sit up and take notice.
We are the best though; you and your multi-national coven of vicious bitchy multi-talented supersleuths. I'm going on a sort of holiday although lock-down is all around us so dont tell me off for slacking xx

Reactions: 42
Yankee Wally's latest video - funny moments but very long - view it on 1.25 playback speed. (Thank you whoever suggested that)

İ found this comment below the video - interesting re. autism and Harry....

I worked with special needs children for thirty years. I've written about Henry being autistic as a child, and what we're seeing in Henry is what they are like as "adults." The "speech" Rachel wrote for him to read off the teleprompter at the "summit" is how autistics are when they get older. And the cuteness as a kid doesn't age well. Henry's looks will get nastier and nastier over the years because he doesn't have a loving wife who would help him look his best. And at least get him to have his hair cut and get rid of that nasty-ass beard. But nobody is home as we've plainly seen since leaving the UK. He can barely speak. But he's always been that way. But he evolved into Henry the Jokester and everyone loved him. I did. But their emotions are easily stirred, they are extremely sensitive. Rachel knows this and has stirred and stirred and stirred since the beginning. And still stirs and stirs and stirs until she's got him stirring the "we hate and resent everyone because they were all against us succeeding as royals" stew she brewed for them. Autistics can't process feelings. It's too overwhelming for them. Diana tried to shield him. Charles wouldn't accept he was a limited child. Then DIana passed, and the family had to have a serious look at who H. really was, and pledge to protect him. We now know that wasn't such a good idea, but it seemed so at the time. Along comes Rachel who fashioned herself as Diana v. 2, included wearing Diana's perfume, mannerisms, dress-a-like. Henry told her early on that she reminded him of his mum, and that's all Rachel needed. She fills the empty well inside Henry where a personality and some values should be with the black and evil thoughts and accusations. I guarantee you, if Henry had married a kind, but not too bright girl, like himself, but was sweetness and light, and said lovely things to him about the Queen and family, that's how Henry would be today. He's a blank slate for anyone to right on. Look at his photos as a child. It's that vacant face you showed and said archificial looks like H. He doesn't. Every photo of Henry as a child is expressionless, other than that sort of pleading look of his as he gazed up at William, "What are we doing?" No animation or playfulness or personality. Nothing. He devised this person called "Henry the adorable, Henry the lovable." He wasn't a real soldier either. His security detail for ten years dressed as marines and played war games with him. His two "tours" in Afghanistan amounted to being shown from far away where some skirmishes took place, and he got to "observe." When got bored, he'd order up a royal helicopter, and off he'd go without getting permission, or even a "Ta-ta." He was rude, arrogant, irresponsible, entitled, and let everyone know when in the service. He also has always treated staff and royal "servants" like crap and Diana wasn't around to correct him. But he and Rachel certainly hooked up on that one. He looked great in uniforms, and the military thought it was worth tolerating the pain-in-the-ass prince because little boys would want to be like him when they grew up, and join the military. But after ten years they couldn't take it any more. They said to the Queen, "Take him back! We tried. He's a spoiled, nasty adolescent, and your hopes the military would mature him was a fail. Sorry, Majesty, we tried." He did not father a child. I know "Archie Fever" still runs deep, but it ain't so. Was Henry jealous of William? Probably. Resentful, angry, hateful? I doubt it. This cesspool that we think we're seeing that was always there, wasn't. Rachel created the cesspool and splashed it up on Henry and in his face every day. She made him the monster image of herself. And he believed her tales of William the Evil, William the Snob, Kate and the royal family the Racists. That's the tragedy. Henry could have done some real good brining awareness to special needs children. Rachel convinced him that the sort of Royal life they would have had wasn't good enough for them. She would make them rich and famous. Say, how's that going for you, Rachel? Feeling OK lately? Oh ... sorry.

Reactions: 39
Bib. The Donald will just send in the feds/swat team, grab the dolly, and hand it over. Cos he hates smeggy for dissing him.
Sorted

Reactions: 29
I guarantee you, if Henry had married a kind, but not too bright girl, like himself, but was sweetness and light, and said lovely things to him about the Queen and family, that's how Henry would be today. He's a blank slate for anyone to right on.
This bit stood out for me because I thought that. I mean he's perfectly capable of being a moody, entitled arsehole on his own and throwing his toys out of the pram - witness claiming he wanted to be in the army for life then quitting very soon after once it was clear they wouldn't bend the rules about taking a desk job. But that he's one of those people who takes on a partner's likes or dislikes every time he gets in a serious relationship and claims they've found their soulmate who knew them better than they knew themselves. Every. Single. Time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Yes, I did get the Harry and Meghan reference. I would gladly give Meghan orgies if that's what she wanted to do, but pigeonholing practically an entire nation and its people as a bunch of racists after an 18 month stay - or letting your followers do that - is preposterous and vile. I've followed Christine Keeler's son a bit and yes I have read the book. I find her story heartbreaking especially considering how young she was. Your brain is not fully developed until around the age of 25 and she was vilified. Another interesting person somewhat on the sidelines of that scandal is Bronwen Astor, whose life was also very much affected by what happened. There's an interview of her on Youtube.

Reactions: 12
Not wishing to derail the thread in anyway but I'd left it too late to update my post.

The ghastly actress is Kelly Rutherford, just in case any of you are interested in looking the story up - it is BRILLIANT

I ,150% hope this happens to ginge and manky minge.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I don't think he will blow, I think he will just fall apart. And that will be his way back inside the RF fold.

Reactions: 19
Does anyone know any interesting or decent podcasts about the royal family? The ones I've seen are all very sugary and/or people who have no idea what they're talking about and I could do with something different to my usual when painting some walls. Thanks.

Reactions: 6
...was a bit of a recruiter of fannies for hire
Freda, I just love your turn of phrase - brilliant. Instead of establishments surreptitiously calling themselves 'saunas', 'fannies for hire' would be so much more direct and an apt description.

I'm feeling really sorry for Kate and William. It must be heart-breaking for them to be able to do nothing but sit and watch what's happening to Harry. I know I'd be in bits if I ever had a family member or close friend in a similar situation.

Still very shocked at how horrendous and vile Meghan has turned out to be and what Harry's turning into. The story about Harry swearing at the Queen's dresser literally made my jaw drop. They need their titles removed and now.

Reactions: 30
This is all very well, but he had a long relationship with Chelsea Davey and she is not stupid. I know she eventually walked away citing that she didn't want to be in the public eye....maybe it was because of his problems but she put up with him for a long time.

Reactions: 23
I don’t think he will ever leaver her. He’s in too deep. She will finally discard him.

Reactions: 16
Freda, I just love your turn of phrase - brilliant. Instead of establishments surreptitiously calling themselves 'saunas', 'fannies for hire' would be so much more direct and an apt description.
Yes that’s right. Big sign outside in red lights. FANNIES FOR HIRE. Straight to the point. Saves a lot of time.

Reactions: 16
Thank you x

oh I see there is a new language “Meghanese” Flowery bollocks

Reactions: 25
I checked what Fergie got in her divorce from Andrew. She got £2m but most of it went into a trust for E&B and Sarah only got £350,000 in cash on top of monthly spousal support which only amounted to couple thousand a year as it was calculated on PA salary as an Navy Captain.

The Queen did buy her a house (she never used it) and covered all E&B education costs.

I'd expect Megatron to get something similar as a wife to the second son, fixed for inflation.

They will have to pay to gag her.
She will have been taking notes of the Depp-Heard divorce.
She will start pushing Harry’s buttons and accuse him of emotional abuse.
She is the perpetual victim and will cash in on that.

Looks like the only one who will be laughing all the way to the bank in the divorce will be....
Doria..with her knocked off 9 million and if Smeg wants it back,she will be disowned..no flies on Doria...
That's a high price for a bit of baby sitting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.