Harry and Meghan #33 When Needy met Greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if the Queen would want other actors swanning around her country estates. As for being former staff quarters, so what? Barn conversions make beautiful sought after properties and they used to house animals. It’s a building, and millions were spent making it how they wanted, and it still wasn’t good enough.
I wonder if there’s any truth in the rumour that Meghan thought she was getting Frogmore House?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
They are. Its highly likely that one of the centrepieces of the Trial (if it gets that far) will be whether the "leaks" of the letter were orchestrated by the Claimant and...shazam...incontrovertible evidence its her modus operandi! More screwed than a Yachtgirl on a stopover in Dubai.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So which author is going to write a book from the Queen, Charles, William& Kates point of view? Id buy it! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I think this article has misjudged the public’s feeling regarding Harry, I don’t think many give a shiny shite if he ever comes back.

God no, I only discuss the gruesome twosome here, they never come up in our conversations at home or work because they mean nothing to us.

I don’t think there’s any affection for the spoilt , entitled , arrogant Prince who wasn’t happy with his upper class luxurious royal lifestyle.

Reactions: 28
Reactions: 34
No one wants him back he isnt needed.
To me it looks as if a clear message is being sent to Harry in that article, you can come home but don't you dare bring her Meghaness with you. I really feel sorry for Archie, he's like the forgotten boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
God no, I only discuss the gruesome twosome here, they never come up in our conversations at home or work because they mean nothing to us.

I don’t think there’s any affection for the spoilt , entitled , arrogant Prince who wasn’t happy with his upper class luxurious royal lifestyle.
The problem is that Harry is not happy in his own skin and he never will be. Meghan has played into every angst Harry has and it’s to his own detriment. All she’s done is show him as the petulant, arrogant child he is.

To me it looks as if a clear message is being sent to Harry in that article, you can come home but don't you dare bring her Meghaness with you. I really feel sorry for Archie, he's like the forgotten boy.
Archie will be the most mixed up kid in LA and that’s saying something.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
They are. Its highly likely that one of the centrepieces of the Trial (if it gets that far) will be whether the "leaks" of the letter were orchestrated by the Claimant and...shazam...incontrovertible evidence its her modus operandi! More screwed than a Yachtgirl on a stopover in Dubai.
Just to add, the thought of her ‘I’m such a fraud’ admission re membership of the actors’ union being played in court is just too delicious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So a week ago the price drops from £20 to £13.60 NOW it's 9.99 😁😁

This day just gets better and better. I hope Omid-de omid-da (life goes on) Scobie is having as a good a day as the rest of here.

By today those two rotten eggs in L.A. must be feeling the heat turning up against them. I wonder who will be the first to say Uh, ohh!?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Whats laughable is Harry calling Will's a 'snob' over Meghan, oh Harry you live in a bloody PALACE and your life was paid for by us peasants you are also A SNOB of the highest order! :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
So a week ago the price drops from £20 to £13.60 NOW just seen on Amazon it's 9.99 😁😁

I wouldn't read too much into price drops, this is standard marketing practice. People buy at the cheaper price because they think they're getting a bargain so it encourages sales. Then word spreads, more people buy and eventually the price goes up again when the publisher has made back their costs.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The problem is that Harry is not happy in his own skin and he never will be. Meghan has played into every angst Harry has and it’s to his own detriment. All she’s done is show him as the petulant, arrogant child he is.

Archie will be the most mixed up kid in LA and that’s saying something.

They are either being incredibly insincere in that video or the book is a load of rubbish. I suspect it is the latter. When people have a victim mentality, they can actually start to believe and perpetuate their own lies after a while. Meghan might actually be completely delusional at this point.

Reactions: 27
Tweet from Roya Nikkah. The palace is throwing them under a bus 😂😂

The sugars are out in that tweet saying it’s all lies. But I’d be amazed if Thomas wasn’t offered some sort of guidance and help from the royal family.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I wouldn't read too much into price drops, this is standard marketing practice. People buy at the cheaper price because they think they're getting a bargain so it encourages sales. Then word spreads, more people buy and eventually the price goes up again when the publisher has made back their costs.
Yes, and Scobie’s royalties will be based on the list price he set. He may even sell more at the lower price.

I’ve used up my ‘free’ views for the week. Any chance somebody could post the text of The Times article? 😘
I’ve used up my ‘free’ views for the week. Any chance somebody could post the text of The Times article? 😘

MogTheCat on page one.

Reactions: 9
The sugars are out in that tweet saying it’s all lies. But I’d be amazed if Thomas wasn’t offered some sort of guidance and help from the royal family.
The Times article sounds believable to me. I cannot imagine that the courtiers and others would NOT have repeatedly suggested this. This book is such an own goal that I'm not sure if I've ever seen the likes of it. Naturally people are going to react to their claims and give their own version of events, especially if the claims are blatantly untrue. How can this couple be so completely out of touch with reality?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.