Harry and Meghan #308 Her concern is very gentle because the husband might be mental

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
174, 497..

To be fair, he’s selling himself short,
Why is he not adding the people who were ordered out of Afghanistan from charities and with any connection to the West , after he made his crass , careless comments on ‘ chess pieces’ and ‘ his number ‘ ???

Reactions: 22
But surely his commentating on the event would finally put beyond doubt, what a brainless waste of oxygen The Reek is? I doubt that, even with swotting all the hours God sends between now and the event, TOS has any inkling of the history or pagentry involved, or the reasons behind it.
Let’s face it, the idiot is not going to swear his loyalty to the King as he couldn’t even sing the anthem! Best off stuck in a booth somewhere making his incredible lack of intelligence and insight beyond doubt to the US listeners. Folk will be listening in for the gaffs and puerile comments.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Surely there's a community farm somewhere needing volunteers to muck out the pigsty for The Big Help Out. Perfect for 25 & 43 given their expertise in chicken shit

Reactions: 24
As discussed before, if Hazno visits I want sniffer dogs to meet him off the plane and I want his bags searched, as well the bags of anyone in his party. If any drugs are found he gets flown-back. I also want a urine sample, if drugs are found. Fuck off. Simple.

Reactions: 43
So now they,ve lied in their impact report. I’m sure they did the vaccine roll out with a partner (think it was Global?) and what about the $10m?

Isn’t Kate making an announcement today/next few days?

Spot on. They'll attend. The phantom kids will be with them but unseen. We'll get PR pieces from "sources" about the kids' first meeting with the King, they'll be at Frogmore, smirking and grinning their way through an event or two while sitting well away from the main cast. The only pleasantries they get being the exact same ones everyone else gets on arrival to the events. Then back on a plane at the earliest opportunity back overseas.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
I think they will only come if they can be promised a more prominent position and not second row or hidden behind a candle or some such thing. They don't want to be lumped with the more minor royals despite being just that. They want to be in the thick of all the pomp and ceremonial stuff regardless of what they claim. They want to be shown as significantly important royals. Utter cunts!

Reactions: 39
Sadly, he is not a minor royal but the second son of the king and can’t be relegated to the cheap seats. He takes precedence over Anne and Edward.

What will be interesting is how the others react to him. The Tindalls, Jack the tequila salesman, Edo…I expect they will all blank him.

William will of course be extremely polite, but distant.

Reactions: 32
You are right of course, I meant a working royal. I hope they do all blank them both and make them feel unwelcome. Its no more than they deserve.

Just saw the Smeg & H The Great Divide show is on Channel 9 at 9.30pm West Aus time so most eastern states would already been on.
I am not watching.

Reactions: 12

Fixed it for you . No charge.

Reactions: 21
Just saw the Smeg & H The Great Divide show is on Channel 9 at 9.30pm West Aus time so most eastern states would already been on.
I am not watching.
Neither am I and I don’t know anyone who is interested enough to watch it

Reactions: 16
No offense, I’m sure he’s a lovely man but can this Justin Welby just keep the fuck out of it and let the lads ignore each other or deck each other….
He’s like that weird maths teacher that volunteered to take weekend detention and tried to make the kids hug out their feelings and do the circle of trust.
He looks like he smells of werthers original.*

I don’t want them to get on, i want more broken dog bowls and less harmony.
Charles do NOT show how much of a wet drip you are, if your feeling emotional go hug a plant and suck it up.
Bless you.

*not an insult per se, I do like a nice butterscotch/caramel treat.

Reactions: 52
Neither am I and I don’t know anyone who is interested enough to watch it
I will only watch the coronation because of it's historical relevance.
And 'cos I'm hoping for some epic cold-shouldering from Anne etc towards the Harkles.

Reactions: 38
The slapper will have her Ronseal gan and her moment to Sashay down the aisles with her smirk, it just fucking sickens me after all they have said and done those cunts will have their I told you say expressions on their ugly gobs.

Old flap ears is as certifiable as his Fucking offspring and poor W and C they must feel mortified.

If they attend I will not be watching it I shall wait for the Tattlers comments.

Truly horrendous,despicable,devious deceitful behaviour from both parties.

Charles doesn't care what the people want,selfish,spoil shitgob.,

he really deserves the contempt of everyone., He has shown himself to be weak and petulant!!

Reactions: 26

Charles, pah!
Never liked the twerp.
He can lose his shit over some inkwells, a too big for the table book and a leaky pen,
but when it comes to telling Harry he's a treacherous and thoroughly poisonous little git, he can't bring himself to Excommunicate him.

Reactions: 33
Thank you!!!! 100% agree.
Also, remember all the BS in media and stirring shit about Harkles and PJ, Harkles and the funeral. They managed them very well both during PJ (the usher made sure they were seated in the 2nd row, not next to the aisle to prevent them jumping the queue or having photo ops with senior royals, as a bonus having exMI5 boss and Maj Johny sitting behind them) and also the funeral (TW not welcome at Balmoral, and also God save the candle!).
The MIG and RF know the gruesomes better than we do. I am sure they know how to handle them so I am sure these are just planted stories to keep them relevant.

ETA: Also, thank you Sophie and Zara for your service and dealing with them when needed to protect the rest of the RF. Much appreciated

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.