Harry and Meghan #308 Her concern is very gentle because the husband might be mental

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @4FoxAche

old thread......

Harry and Meghan #308: Her concern is very gentle because the husband might be mental

---

Recap

we had lots of conversations about how suspicious Meghan's silence is.
We are glad they are quiet but we hate it at the same time.

Loads of hilarious pics and lots of clips from Youtube people.
Body Language Guy said he was done with the Harkles, but still seems to be going on about them.

And the usual criticism of the two narcissistic petulant, greedy brats.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Thanks to our lovely thread starter Chita and great title from 4foxache xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Thank you so much @Chita fir the thread, and thank uou for the great title, with 97 votes- @4FoxAche . Thank you both.

We have so much trepidation. Meghans ghosting the world, and Harold the liar well, thry both really suck.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Omg. Scobie on a podcast (on gb news) saying when HMQ said recollections may vary that was racist. Wtf

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
I remember reading in Sam's book that smeg said Daddy I've met a prince instead of I've met a lovely man

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I see a picture in the Netflix documentary that was thought to be of Meghan preparing dinner and getting ready to meet Kate and William for the first time was actually taken when she was living in Toronto. It also turns out that before Meghan met Harry and when she was dating Cory her dog Guy was actually called Balki.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
From Twitter. I know hindsight is a wonderful thing but knowing what we do now, is this a perfect example of a duper’s delight grin?
Or do I detest the woman so much that I’m deliberately seeing it?

A36D0392-204D-4B80-AEDC-3E773F3D8345.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Roundup of week's royal news. Last 5 mins - QE11 Coronation photos, many İ've not seen before of PP and TQ looking so happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.