Harry and Meghan #304 Harry is one sausage short of a breakfast.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a question, do narcissists realize they are narcissists? Do the reeks? Seriously if they believe themselves to be more special, fantastic, superior and deserving that the other 'little' people, then surely they cannot have enough self awareness to recognize the classic narcissist trais within themselves, which is why criticism is so intorerable. They're hopless, because they deserve the best of everything, including the crown.
Lady C made a good point. Borderline narcissists/sociopaths are easier to help as they can see a way out and may seek help but full blown narcissists are a lost cause cos they don't think there's anything wrong with them. Or wtte !

• Heart
Reactions: 42
You know you're cancelled when the Taliban calls you a DRUNKEN JACKAL!!!!!

Don't agree with the Taliban either but my my,they are certainly uniting people...my enemies enemy is my friend??? Is that how it goes??
Something like that! It’s just wild, because all of this would be three thousand percent five years ago, it’s mainly because of the culture wars exploding and BLM that they raced to the pinnacle of some popular cult-ure

they absolutely exploited the racism accusations at peak of BLM for sympathy and attention, to have gone back on it just cheapens everything they stand for and are meant to represent “to so many”

and yes earlier in the article another Taliban member said “He needs to see a doctor immediately” and the simplicity of it did make
Me chuckle

It is all actually rather barking! I think Elizabeth Arden penis cream almost beats tampongate

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Um. What if she never surfaces again? Harry could explain they were playing (his 14th Great grand Uncle?) Henry the 8th and there was an accident? I’m not supposing it could happen, but if I were writing a novel , I’d write the response to the book opened Harold’s eyes to the whole scam of ‘catch the idiot prince and suck him dry’, the red mist was uncontrollable and in a fit of rage, he did away with her. Jyst saying, that’s how I’d write the fiction,

Never gonna happen. She is like Herpes. She will never go away.

I "worry" [i don't] about Hawwy.

I genuinely worry about the flatpacksif they exist

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think there’s been a LOT of drugs especially weed and they do mess you up in large quantities. Meg I think likes weed too so they’re probs just psychotic sitting in their mansion :)
Weed is particularly good at driving paranoia, persecution and a sense of being watched or followed

if susceptible it can really mess you up mentally

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I have to say that after a couple of solid years participating in this thread I'm also pretty fatigued with the antics of the pair of them.

I would like to see the full truths about the flatpacks come out at some point, and I'm mildly interested in the Missing Years of Doria Ragland (and also the oddity of her supposedly being CEO of a massively successful random care home, it just seems to be a blatant scam hiding in absolutely plain sight, cannot understand why the press aren't raking around in that some more). Beyond those elements I'm pretty bored of their tit and might take a break for a bit, don't know yet
Been here since thread 33 - thought they'd be in silent exile by now. I agree, they're tiring.

Reactions: 38
OK, I know people won't like what I am going to put out, but >>>
I was a young girl with a neighbour doing lovely theatre things,. I came from a very culturally poor home, existing no idea what a plan was to be successful or meaningful!!<. I aspired to better things, we were post war and if you weren't part of the `mafios you were very nasty.
I wasn't any of those . /but, born in 58 and trying to get a leg up, I can kind of get feel for Megan. She had a taste or a glimpse of how things could be, she was making the most of our her opportunities, like every one, s/till don't like her

• Wow
Reactions: 11
"I hadn't smiled in months. School was horrible. One of the matrons, named Pat, bullied me unmercifully. After showers she made me wait until last for a towel. She always made me share a it with Norman: a fat, common, bucktoothed boy, with bottle-bottom spectacles; his father was little more than a jumped up accountant. We called him Tojo, At lunch, if we had prunes and custard, Pat would always ensure that I got exactly seven - she said "that was all I was worth and what I would become."... though sometimes she gave me eight.

I missed my family. And most of all I missed Pa's hugs.

At last the summer holidays came. Pa came to collect me in the Aston Martin. Mummy was away in Brighton with her friend: again. I didn't mind. I just wanted to get away from the Pat. Willy was there. He looked so much older now. But he was the same old Willy. full of fun.

No sooner had we left the school than he snatched the school report from my bag - after distracting me with a Twix. I tried to get it back but Pa's security pinned me to the back seat - Willy was in the front, as always. Even the security officer was smirking as Willy read page after page of my tutors unfairly judging me. And to put a cap on it, Pat wrote, "Henry is a vindictive, thoroughly unpleasant boy without a single virtue."

Which wasn't true at all. I could reach onto the top of the cistern in a peeing contest. I could hold my breath for fifty four seconds in a sink of water - sometimes longer if Bates had his way. And at Bulldog I was known as The Demon, for a move I developed of jumping up and kneeing the little kids in the chin - a move that worked for both 'on the floor' and 'off the ground'. Pat stopped me doing this, and banned Bulldog, when Tojo bit off half his tongue and ended up in hospital with concussion.

'They can laugh at me' I thought, as I watched the verdant trees flash past, 'But they wouldn't be laughing if they knew I hadn't smiled in months.'

It wasn't only Willy who had grown. Zara had to. I didn't know where to look. The last time I had seen Zara she was a little girl, just my cousin. Now she was bigger and listening to the Sugarcubes. She still reeked of horses, but she smelled of something else, Willy noticed it too. "It's White Musk," Zara explained, before hurrying off to the stables with two of her mother's bulldogs, Tyson and Bruno.

I liked the broad, almost African, skies of Norfolk. And anywhere was a relief to be out of the reach of that twisted sadist, Pat. But Sandringham haunted me. As it was here in 1843 that my ancestor had been murdered by having a red-hot poker shoved where the sun don't shine: after he was captured by diamond stealing slave traders during the Crusades against Robin Hood. I would lie in bed at night - kept awake by Willy's sleep apnoea - and imagine the curlews on the marshes were ghosts - or the unrestful souls of the dark eyed dead - or Pat's shriek when she saw me choking Tojo to make sure he had both shoulders on the ground - as he fitted, blood spurting from his mouth but still refusing to be yield and be caught - the fat little tit.

Everyone was very serious. John Smith had been elected Prime Minister. Pa and Auntie Anne no longer loved our mummy and Zara's daddy. Right Said Fred were number one. The Firm had called a meeting to decide on what must be done.

It was raining. A summer tumult poured from white skies, swirling with thunder and distant lighting. It pummeled against the window. The glass awash with a distorting lens of liquid film: running downwards, ever downwards; filling the gutters: pattering upon the shingled path in a symphony of gloom. We were directly beneath the cyclonic eye, without hope of respite.

Willy didn't notice. Mummy's new friend had bought him a Gameboy. He didn't buy me one. He said he wasn't made of money, so we'd have to share. He obviously didn't know William, he never shared anything.

Thus I found myself wandering the corridors of Sandringham house. There was no-one in the lounge so I went via the secret passage to the conservatory, then on through the billiard room to the library. I've never liked books. Yet rather than push on to the study, my attention was drawn to a fawn leather bound tome extruding from the shelf. Some greater force drew me, compelled me: ignoring the rasping cries of the magpie on the window ledge, it's beak tapping at the pane in existential warning. Cocking my head I read the book's title along the spine, 'Vanity Fair by William Makepeace Thackery'. As a person always ready to make peace, I was intrigued. I tilted the book to take it from the shelf, and was startled to hear a grinding of gears from deep within the bowels of the earth.

The bookcase heaved upon an axle, opening with panting sigh, it swung to reveal a passage beyond. To my surprise a spiral staircase of pure crystal faded into illumination: lit by a dark-fire as one only sees when staring too closely at a candle. Thus bidden, I could not but accept the challenge, I stepped into that space and climbed that stairway - unsure if I would find kismet or death - the bookcase sealed into normalcy in my wake.

I smelt Matey. Heard the tinny trill of Steve Wright in the afternoon drifting from a boombox. This was Zara's room. The door to the en-suite was slightly ajar. I crept on my lightest toe to peep. She was sitting in the bath, the showerhead held like a microphone, stumbling over the words to 'It Only Takes A Minute'.

A prehensile human urge gripped me - some deep psychic energy filling me - surging up from the roots of the earth I tapped into the primeordeal - I needed to pee.

But fortune was with me. For by accident, or inscrutable design, my elbow touched the door. Zara caught sight of the peripheral movement and let out a scream unheard since Lizzie caught the Nigel kissing the gay chef. I kicked into survival mode, using all the skills I had learned in Beavers.

Willy must have heard the scream. For he came running. I confess from my vantage beneath the bed, between the po and a crocodile-skin suitcase, I saw only ankles: and the dancing poorly tailored hem of Zara's bathrobe.

I could barely breath. Knowing I stood condemned if discovered.
In my desperation I reached out to the cosmos.

Being favoured, the universe gave answer.
For then I saw it: a single pearl: some lost keepsake of the greater whole.
A token reaching across the aeons to guide the lovelorn and the lost toward their true destiny.

For the first time in months I smiled, .

Zara and Willy, like the saps they are, decided the peeper must have fled the room and went in pursuit: giving me chance to escape
- with my precious pearl.

They never knew it was me.
And never will
."
Please tell me this is a joke and not actually in the book!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Megyn Kelly had a good point and I agree with her. If KC invites them to the Coronation then he deserves everything he gets

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Gb news. Do harkles want to make peace with enemies? The Clash with Ingrid seward and shouty narinder
Yeah, she's really annoying. At least the woman on the Piers show (Imarn ??) has the intelligence to realise she's been lied to/gaslighted. Narinder just continues to blindly hammer away with the same point of view 🙈

Harold can forget about the shock treatment, he'd need a lightning bolt to the head to erase the image of Andrew making sweet tender love to his bleep.
I very much doubt it was either sweet or tender
- or sweaty 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
OK, I know people won't like what I am going to put out, but >>>
I was a young girl with a neighbour doing lovely theatre things,. I came from a very culturally poor home, existing no idea what a plan was to be successful or meaningful!!<. I aspired to better things, we were post war and if you weren't part of the `mafios you were very nasty.
I wasn't any of those . /but, born in 58 and trying to get a leg up, I can kind of get feel for Megan. She had a taste or a glimpse of how things could be, she was making the most of our her opportunities, like every one, s/till don't like her
What the duck did I just read?????!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Bookworm. On a Royal rant

Thanks @lady muck. Some already covered, but interesting point on the Flatpacks.

Stoat's book has opened a whole can of worms, with allegations of assault and stories about him in the Army.
B/W wondered what we are supposed to do. Crack jokes while they damage the Monarchy? Laugh while they damage international relations?
The Stoats are parents, drinkers, drug-users and abusers of other substances. They have 2 small children in their care. What has the Stoat done to protect his children? If KC didn't know that his son's a drug addict before, he certainly does now.
Is he turning a blind eye to the drug-fuelled, pot smoking drug-dealing gran?
B/W said that if KC heard of their being harmed, a tear would roll down his rosy cheek. He is a dead-beat grandfather.
Nobody can force the Stoat into rehab, but the children are minors and should not be exposed to such behaviour.
Wherever these children came from, we collectively have a duty to protect them but nobody says anything.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Yeah, she's really annoying. At least the woman on the Piers show (Imarn ??) has the intelligence to realise she's been lied to/gaslighted. Narinder just continues to blindly hammer away with the same point of view 🙈

I very much doubt it was either sweet or tender
- or sweaty 🤪
And that bloody annoying narinder (a big brother reject), said re JC that people have to realise words have consequences.

Well you numpty narinder, tell that to your BFF H about his comments re taliban kills and chess pieces, which he is now in hot doodoo about

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think the book sellers association sent out an email with suggestions about marketing Harry's book. There are several stores who have humorously displayed it in this manner. Good for them! It's hard to sell a hard cover book today, so they might as well enjoy it while it lasts and it will bring people in their shops and they might purchase something else at the same time.

H&M threads#305. He's a dirty idiot and a drunken JACKAL with 8 hour cream on his wedding tackle
That is my new moniker for Harold. The Jackal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I do not agree with anything the Taliban do obviously but their quotes about Harry…..wow 😅
"he's a dirty idiot and a drunk jackal. He has destroyed all bridges behind him and is now trying to avoid drowning in history"

Using the Taliban and his family is his last tool to make people talk about him"

Taliban accusing Harry of using them for clout and PR 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.