Harry and Meghan #304 Harry is one sausage short of a breakfast.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came along in the '60's - threads that is, not years. Although I was born in the '60's so I guess it's years as well as threads :LOL:

I found Shawn Atwoods interview with Samantha Markle very difficult to listen to. There seemed to be problems with the phone and the questions weren't very good. I had no idea who the woman interviewing her was. But I have to hold my hands up and say that I don't like Shawn Atwood very much. I think he's a bit of a coke head and as irritating as coke heads get. Just my opinion of course.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Wasn't there talks about US authorities may be wanting PA to talk to the FBI about bigger fish in the US.
Didn't Gates' wife leave him around that time, also I think Bill Clinton was mentioned.
PA seems to have kept quiet. I think he may have also made a deal with VG to keep quiet for the last year because HMQ didn't have long.
TW was going to be requested to make an admission to the enquiries as 'she might have information'

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If you order it online at Boots for click and collect, it will come in a brown cardboard box!
I suspect that it will be included in the next Ann Summers catalogue featured alongside the sheepskin willy warmers! :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yeah, she's really annoying. At least the woman on the Piers show (Imarn ??) has the intelligence to realise she's been lied to/gaslighted. Narinder just continues to blindly hammer away with the same point of view 🙈
Took me a while to place Narinder then I saw some clips of BB on Youtube and it came flooding back. I was obsessed with it the first few years especially when they had the button so you could watch it 24/7 if you wanted to. She clung to Brian because she knew it would get her more screen time and wasn't liked that much by the others as she got quite a few nominations every week. The last I heard of her before coming on here was back in March when she was on that Steph Lunch Show or whatever it's called on C4 trying to cook something and playing the victim by bringing up Brian and then letting slip he had stopped talking to her all of a sudden a few years before which he denied saying they hadn't been friends for a while.

Judging by that and what I've seen on here, she is just as mouthy as she was back then, resorting to screaming like a banshee to get her point across which now that I think about it, is what most Ginge & Minge supporters do when they don't get their own way.

Reactions: 29
Been here since thread 33 - thought they'd be in silent exile by now. I agree, they're tiring.
When I joined this thread was on part #9!

(I found Tattle due to Philth Scofield, and never looked back!)

Finding it absolutely hilarious how much nastier the US media is being to Harry than the British media.

The Washington Examiner calling him a 'conceited dolt'. Is there going to be any point at which he wakes up to himself?
And yet they never sue in the US.

Only ever take or threaten legal action against UK newspapers, especially the Mail, it seems.
Hmmmmmm.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

I found Tattle (and love it) because I love the RF, abhor the Gruesome’s, and can freely swear like a mutherfukker in here and no one gets offended! 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

And yet they never sue in the US.

Only ever take or threaten legal action against UK newspapers, especially the Mail, it seems.
Hmmmmmm.
Me too, joined due to PS. How do you find out what thread number you joined? I know I joined Feb 2020, at start of lockdown and this thread got me through it

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Took me a while to place Narinder then I saw some clips of BB on Youtube and it came flooding back. I was obsessed with it the first few years especially when they had the button so you could watch it 24/7 if you wanted to. She clung to Brian because she knew it would get her more screen time and wasn't liked that much by the others as she got quite a few nominations every week. The last I heard of her before coming on here was back in March when she was on that Steph Lunch Show or whatever it's called on C4 trying to cook something and playing the victim by bringing up Brian and then letting slip he had stopped talking to her all of a sudden a few years before which he denied saying they hadn't been friends for a while.

Judging by that and what I've seen on here, she is just as mouthy as she was back then, resorting to screaming like a banshee to get her point across which now that I think about it, is what most Ginge & Minge supporters do when they don't get their own way.
Theyre all of the same personality type arent they

Reactions: 21
OK, I know people won't like what I am going to put out, but >>>
I was a young girl with a neighbour doing lovely theatre things,. I came from a very culturally poor home, existing no idea what a plan was to be successful or meaningful!!<. I aspired to better things, we were post war and if you weren't part of the `mafios you were very nasty.
I wasn't any of those . /but, born in 58 and trying to get a leg up, I can kind of get feel for Megan. She had a taste or a glimpse of how things could be, she was making the most of our her opportunities, like every one, s/till don't like her
But surely there is nothing wrong with wanting to get on in life ? We educate ourselves, work hard, save so that we can achieve more than we have. Parents give their children opportunities they didn’t have, to help them. Meghan cannot be criticised for wanting to be an achiever. It is how she has done it that is questionable. Just making the most of a door opening into a world we want to be in is just ambition.

Reactions: 25
Posting again, a must see!

Wow thank you for sharing. respect to the BLM lady. Takes something to admit when you are wrong. She's seen through the Harkle BS.

For those of you who read the book are there any mention of MM's pervious grave allegations of being kept hostage by the royals (passport, keys and phones removed) in the book??? What about the allegations of palace denying her mental help?

How are they going to explain away or backtrack from those claims?

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.