Harry and Meghan #30 Full of spite, come on Royal Family put and end to their..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continue here everyone โ˜บ

I am loving the new thread title, thanks to @Doodlebug005!

A brief summary of the last thread is that we all think they are thoroughly ridiculous, but that is nothing new. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Admin, please correct my typo because Iโ€™m an idiot! โ˜บ๐Ÿ’œ

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I dont think we need a summary they are just saying the same old tit, poor me in my borrowed million pound mansion getting funding from Daddy, not being treated the same as Kate the future Queen and its all the Royals fault but YOU need to think about racism blah blah.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So the recap is they are still a pair of what Freda says....
Short and to the point,nuff said
โค๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Kate has been voted the most popular Royal, bet number 2 is seething ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ batting your fake eyelashes won't win us over stupid witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Yes same formula; latest cause, currently BLM, make a video.
Harry has retired the 15 grey polo shirts and is wearing that hideous grey suit.
Meghan looks like she's had more work done.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Love the new title... :ROFLMAO:

Copied my post from the end of the last thread (sorry!)

We've got more Queens Commonwealth Trust rubbish today. They've just posted this Haz Word Salad, suspiciously on US time today.

Which is pretty offensive, given the sensible chair of the YouTube meeting, Chrisann Jarrett is a QCT Trustee. Why not choose a quote from her that sums up the meeting, rather than guff from the Dim Prince of Privilege?

Oh, and they admit that the YouTube video from yesterday is 'an edit'. Hmmmm.

I have a really really horrible suspicion that QCT have given the Harkles the keys to their social media and they are turning it into Sussex Commonwealth Royal.

I thought the new QCT Digital Safeguarding policy was written after they slapped down the Harkles for the BLM posts that politicised the monarchy. Now I think they gave them the keys to use the platform as they like 'as long as they follow the rules'.

Well we know that they won't. Mad Megz will post that 'Queen must apologise for everything in general, sell the palaces and pay reparations to everyone starting with the surname Ragland' and then sit back cackling whilst the patient work of 50 years goes up in smoke.

New digital policy tweeted here

Link here: https://www.queenscommonwealthtrust.org/digital-safeguarding/

Reactions: 10
Do we still think Harry is in the UK?
The videos having been recorded few weeks ago and being released now as a decoy..

I'm guessing the "couple" video is to try and emulate W&K.
However W&K do not talk over each other.
Tbh, I can't even bear to listen to either of them, I just read other people's summaries of the videos. They make my teeth itch

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The videos having been recorded few weeks ago and being released now as a decoy..

Tbh, I can't even bear to listen to either of them, I just read other people's summaries of the videos. They make my teeth itch
I donโ€™t listen to them either. I rely on you lot for summaries. Theyโ€™re not good for my blood pressure.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
More confirmation that Newsweek's Jack Royston is the new Scooby

And it's been spotted

(Reminder: no sign of Mad Megz on Harry Walker's website yet. The only suggestion she's actually on their roster comes from Sussex PR.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Same here, I just canโ€™t watch them, someone needs to pull the rug from under them & shut them down

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Meghan is the Luisa Zissman of the Royal Family. Sheโ€™s got a past littered with sex scandals, clearly married a man just for the money and status, has big opinions on things that are distasteful to most of us and absolutely no class. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Meghan is the Luisa Zissman of the Royal Family. Sheโ€™s got a past littered with sex scandals, clearly married a man just for the money and status, has big opinions on things that are distasteful to most of us and absolutely no class. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Is that her who was on CBB? Morals of an alleycat?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In other words, we knew she was a psycho witch when he married her but we'll just stick together and let them destroy themselves.

I notice she didn't go after Mike or Zara in ger court papers. No doubt knew he'd body slam both of them the next time he saw them ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Continue here everyone โ˜บ

I am loving the new thread title, thanks to @Doodlebug005!

A brief summary of the last thread is that we all think they are thoroughly ridiculous, but that is nothing new. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Admin, please correct my typo because Iโ€™m an idiot! โ˜บ๐Ÿ’œ

Omg! It's me ๐Ÿ˜
Thanks for the new thread leoladyxo and thanks for the likes lovely tattlers ๐Ÿ˜
Apologies , if I had known Shite was not allowed in the title I wouldn't have said it, might have said sh!te instead ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
You say that like itโ€™s a bad thing :devilish:
๐Ÿคฃ
It is where sheโ€™s concerned.

Omg! It's me ๐Ÿ˜
Thanks for the new thread leoladyxo and thanks for the likes lovely tattlers ๐Ÿ˜
Apologies , if I had known Shite was not allowed in the title I wouldn't have said it, might have said sh!te instead ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Well done @Doodlebug005. ๐Ÿค—

In other words, we knew she was a psycho witch when he married her but we'll just stick together and let them destroy themselves.

I notice she didn't go after Mike or Zara in ger court papers. No doubt knew he'd body slam both of them the next time he saw them ๐Ÿ˜‚
I wish she would go after one of the family who has the balls to take her on. Iโ€™d pay money to see that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Today's PR message

"The go-to position [at the palace] was no comment or to ignore stories, and people actively prevented her from responding to stuff that we knew to be untrue," a source close to Meghan and Harry tells PEOPLE in this week's issue. "That is what she is taking issue with."

Translation: Almost everything printed was true which is why we are sending desperate press releases rather than filing an IPSO complaint.

• Haha
I dont think we need a summary they are just saying the same old tit, poor me in my borrowed million pound mansion getting funding from Daddy, not being treated the same as Kate the future Queen and its all the Royals fault but YOU need to think about racism blah blah.
Yeah the same old tit from them. Someone needs to put the spiteful little twit her place.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.