Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Topanga

Chatty Member
Meggy will be seething, she wishes she could be that amazing
She’s going to be so pissed they didn’t ask her for this show, as she is the bananabread-avocadotoast queen.

Who's betting on something coming out in the press at how amazing Megsy is as well!
She’s going for the pity party this time. Narcissist gonna narcissist 🤷🏻‍♀️

I honestly have to agree with that last one. She IS treated unfairly. She’s given a life of privilege she didn’t deserve and isn’t even grateful for it. So no, it isn’t fair, please give her privileges to someone who’s worthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Lonewolf

VIP Member
I personally think that the queen has made them take this so called 6 week family break to let the shitstorm they have created blow over!! 🤔

Topanga

Chatty Member
Why do you believe he cheated? Have you ever seen Kate looking unhappy?

People have mentioned how the royals cheat but Kate is not royal. She’s a commoner who grew up in a happy family. I doubt very much she’s going to grin and bear it just to stay royal. It’s also apparently with her best friend so I doubt she would be able to still look happy in public with all that going on!

They always look happy to me. They’re clearly best friends and took the time to really know each other before they married.

The reason the British press can’t publish the story is because it’s untrue and was started by MM fans!
The only time I’ve seen her look unhappy and extremely tired was when she had to dress up three weeks and four days after giving birth to her youngest because her brother in law married some wicked witch he barely knew.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nellee19

DId he really say the cameras give him PTSD?!?!? So disappointed in him I used to like Harry as a free spirited naughty royal. Now he's just another "woe me" celebrity.
And it is especially annoying as they are so privileged that it seems a slap in the face of people who have real struggles
Surely if cameras give him PTSD he's not fit for the job he's doing, he should find an occupation more suitable, one not subsidised by the tax payer.

liv972

Honestly I think some of it is unfair. Its as much their fault as the family’s. And Meghan might have had the skeletons but she was probably “advised” not to deal with the drama, hoping it will all blow over and everyone will get bored.
I can see why Harry would be pissed that Will and Kate didn’t do more “PR work”for them, seeing as they are both experienced their fair share of media scrutiny- wasn’t that long ago that they sued magazines because of those topless photos.
One small thing that people seem to forget - they are NOT funded by the taxpayer. The royal family brings in far more money than what they get and they pay tax on their private businesses too. With this being said, when you live such a public life, there should be more consideration into what you do and maybe better handling of the public and how things are presented.
What the British royal family doesnt seem to learn is that if they want to have any control on their image, they have to let the people in.
Also everyone was torn apart by the media. Diana, Kate and now Meghan. Honestly the haters were hating on Kate for everything before Meghan.
I think Harry is handling it in a stupid way. He became harsh on people instead of playing the good guy so the bad press os outweighed by their actions and no one can have a bad word.
I dont think they will get divorced. They will move abroad, to a commonwealth country and that will be it. It’s fair to say, as being 283637283th in life for the throne,they were thinking they can be a lot more lax and it backfired.
That is not true. Who funded their 3 millions renovation on FC ? There are multiple examples of money which has been spent and which doesn't come from their private fund.
It is reported almost everywhere (and now admitted by the Firm) that they don't listen BP's advice (eg. the trial against tabloids, the SA documentary...). They have said several times they "wan't to do the things their own way".
She was liked/loved by lots of people (I used to be a huge fan and very happy when they got married). Both of them are rude, disrespectful and not down to earth. I feel for Camilla & Charles (who had poor judgment having an affair but who also were stuck by traditions which didn't make their wedding possible in the 80's). I feel for Kate who was (and still is) "waity Kate", "lazy Kate", "shy Kate", "skinny Kate", deceived Kate.... I don't feel for them. They had everything, they're spoiled & selfish. They want celebrity, to be the center of attention, upstage Kate & William but they don't want any consequences. That's not how it works.
They aren't vilified because people are unfair but because of their lack of humility, sincerity, simplicity.
Her plan may be to secure her position with a second child (more money after the divorce), but after that and when she'll find another wealthy man, and they'll live abroad (and not fall under British justice system), she'll file for divorce.

• Heart

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I always said that marriage won't last when they announced their engagement... I said I'd give it five yrs
I think in the next 18 months we'll see a "conscious uncoupling but with a deep love and respect for each other" situation, closely followed by Harry self medicating with cocaine and enjoying the company of his beloved blonde Kensington girls again.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

mindlessness

VIP Member
Normally more photos are on display I think? This year It's her father (King George), her husband (Prince Phillip), her firstborn with his wife (Prince Charles and Camilla), and his firstborn and family (William and co). That's a message of security and consistency of the line.

The Queen's cousins, Anne, Edward, and Sophie have all ably shown how being 'extra' royals can and should be done. H & M should look to them in the new year for guidance.

• Heart

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I’ve watched the clips now. To me it seemed very acted on her part. The pauses etc.

She could have said ‘listen..in hindsight we rushed into things and I should have given myself longer to get used to the British way of doing things’

She’s now slagging off our British stiff upper lip. How dare she!

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
“My friends told me not to marry him”. First step in ramping up to end the thing. She’s just doing what other gold diggers have done for centuries. Merge and acquire. Good payoff.
Also a nice way of blaming H for all her problems. Classic gaslighting. And also I would bet a lie. I bet not one person said not to marry him.

Pinko

VIP Member
The Wimbledon diva seating arrangement still winds me up! I think a lot of her staff were asking her is she was ok then!

Homesweethomesweethome

1BB1BBAB-C62F-43C9-BD86-0F9EF4939DA5.jpeg

He’s blurred out, she’s in sharp focus 🤔 the kid is cute but I’m ready for them to go away. They’re rude, obnoxious, thunder stealing, whinny.... I could go on🙄

• Wow

Twinkle485

I think it’s appalling that they aren’t with the queen on Christmas. They have pretty much free living to do as they please whilst the rest of us commoners work our arses off to pay for his life and he can’t spend the one day of the year with her that we all cherish as families.
I want him out. I used to love him but his awful and her. Standing in front of poverty stricken people and crying about how some newspapers wrote a few words about them ... nah stick erm in a council bungalow in jaywick and leave them be.

• Haha
  • Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Maybe she should have hired a UK PR firm that knows the UK press and would have advised her to show us the baby, be grateful and never complain!

pink321

Chatty Member
I thought the documentary title was 'Harry & Meghan An African Journey', not 'Harry & Meghan A Self-Obsessed Miserable Journey'? :unsure: :rolleyes:

There was barely anything about the country beyond the first third or half of the programme (except for Hazza's blue steel Halo walk through the mines and the dinner at some people's home where Megs just pushed food around her plate and harry actually ate the food). It was mostly just a program used as a tool by the pair to push their woe is me, we must move to LA agenda

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Mrmilo

You have to know this is nonsense, right? The photos displayed during the Queen's Christmas broadcast vary greatly every year, and no single member of her family can claim to have been represented annually, even Prince Phillip or her own father King George VI.

Meghan and Harry's photos were very prominent in both the 2018 and 2017 speeches. The Queen's a great-grandmother, you know; she only has so much space to showcase all her family members, so she rightly devoted some space this year to her great-grandchildren. If Meghan and Harry have a child next year, you can guarantee that they'll feature in our impeccably mannered Queen's speech.

That would be HM, not HRH. She's our sovereign, hence Her Majesty. If you're going to give her false motives, at least get her title right.
🙄🙄🙄 byyyyyeee

• Haha
  • Heart

hannah123

VIP Member
Why is it okay for Harry to discuss his and Williams private life but not for her family to discuss theirs?