Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I don't think Harry and Meghan are going to last. Their marriage is going to suffer, both of them seem toxic as fuck. They'll separate, Meghan will probably release a "tell-all" in the future. I see Harry having a breakdown. This is awful to say but I wouldn't be surprised if he dies young. Yikes.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

RachyWoo

VIP Member
I want the old Harry back. It's unbelievable how much he's changed since being with her! It's so sad that he and William have fallen out 😔 No matter how much she twists everything into "feel sorry for me, boo hoo", I will never completely like her. There's just something about her.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
If you want to know what the Brits really think about Leech & Preach watch this......this girl has nailed it. Stick with it because she makes some good points.

I've never been on this thread before...
but what is wrong with traditional?
She literally married into the one traditional to its core family in the entire world. She has no respect for that! There is nothing wrong with being traditional and I'm tried of people saying that everyone has to be progressive and modernized. I respect people with differing views.
But seriously! She must have known before she married or even got engaged into this family. Its the ONE family in basically the entire world that maintains tradition through and through..

It's disgusting how she is trying to be political and change everything about this family. Its wonderful to be humanitarian and do good for all people all over. But seriously, Its the one family that has rules of being a-political, sticks to tradition, keeps the straight and narrow, and maintains history.

Piss OFF Meghan. You knew what you were marrying into. You don't marry wanting to change things, you marry because you accept how people are and love them despite it. You knew it and now its time for you to keep your mouth shut and deal with it.

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
This! Some of the stories about George Michael made me feel so sad we lost him, in particular the story about the couple he paid IVF for. He was so vilified in the papers for his actions over his last 15 or so years and he could have easily 'let the charity stories slip' to negate the bad press but he didn't. He acted with integrity and dignity for himself and those he helped. Meghan needs to take a leaf out of his book.
Yes this. I get the feeling 'normal' people see through her artifice but bluetickers, journos, celebs etc have completely fallen for her act. No idea why. They seem to be in thrall to very wealthy people hypocritically saying they are 'existing - not living' and having numerous holidays and earnestly lecturing everyone else about saving the environment whilst they spend spend spend (our money). Also needing a break for 6 weeks - from what? The lavishly appointed house UK taxpayers paid for?
But to criticise her is bullying and trolling. Her husband is as bad - it's not just her. 'Every time a camera goes off I get PTSD'. Words fail. Stop taking tax payers money and retire somewhere. Nobody would mind.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I saw this on another forum... Interesting thought.

"
My solution is for QE, Charles and William to sit down with H&M and say, "We see you all are having a hard time coping. We are relieving you of all duties, and you will undergo therapy. Both of you. As long as you do so, and respond to therapy, you will continue to be funded. As soon as you are able to function normally again, we will do what the Swedes did."

I bet the BRF have been holding back on dealing with Meg as they don't want the racism card thrown at them. I bet they are fed up with this shit. I would LOVE to hear what Kate, Will, Camilla, Charles, and The Queen think.

• Haha
I’ve been reading all your comments and like, like, liking them all (sorry). But I agree with everything.

I haven’t watched the documentary and I doubt it will get shown here (NZ). But I’ve followed the coverage. I’ve noticed Brits aren’t buying it. But the US is all “let’s rescue Meghan!” - I get it’s their countrywoman but have they lost their minds?

Even if you don’t believe in stiff upper lips - and really we’re only asking for a stiff upper lip during what one event a fortnight? - surely you’d be thinking “that’s odd no one checked on her, she’s got all those celebrity friends! Didn’t Amal call?” “Didn’t Ellen say she saw them over the summer? She held the baby but didn’t ask how they are?” “Something doesn’t add up.”

I definitely think a break is a good idea, it was becoming a very public meltdown. I do think going to the US is a bad idea. The PR team will be in overdrive. She’ll be at Oprah’s and Mum will visit for photo ops (Doria carrying a bag of presents to her car, Doria returning with a giant photo of the couple - only Archie’s feet & Harry’s back, full face of Meghan). “Candid” photos of a happy Meghan.

She’ll be her “old self” before they got married, carefree California girl, whispering in his ear every night about how their life could always be like this. “See, everyone’s so nice. They respect I’m a hardworking, woman of colour, newlywed & mom here, I feel safe. Don’t you want your son’s mother to be SAFE?”

He’s not innocent, he’ll be adored by the public and press. And will love it.

He should be with his family working on his mental health, what does happiness look like to him really. But he’s weak and she will lock in even tighter. She’ll end up back in the US with or without him in the next few years.

The truth was when someone posted she said “my friends told me not to marry him...”. You wouldn’t be looking for approval on a way out if you really wanted it to work.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

lilblinder

Thread suggestion
Harry and Meghan #4
They're not OK it's official but where is baby Archificial ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Libbub

VIP Member
Please fill us in because I am not watching!!! 😩
100% the brothers have fallen out, when asked he didn't deny it!! His wife says she's tried "the British" way of having a stiff upper lip but it's all oh so unfair what's been said about her!! No ones asked her if she's OK!! Her friends told her not marry "H" because the press (which apparently they don't have in America) would pull her private life apart.......

No shit!! Well if she didn't have a million skeletons in a million cupboards they'd have fuck all to write about would they!!

Also she hinted that they wouldn't continue if it carrys on!! What she means by that who knows! We can all only hope it means they'll bugger off never to be seen again!! She says they're currently existing not living!!

• Wow
Reactions: 23

Yel

Chatty Member
Cunt-struck 😂 from popbitch

>> Royal blush <<​
You kiss the Queen with that mouth?​

If you've ever heard the phonecall that Prince Charles had with Camilla Parker Bowles about being reincarnated as her tampon, you'll know he has a filthy mind – but we didn't know he had a mouth to match.

Prince Harry was supposed to do an event with Charles recently, but ended up pulling out at the last minute. This caused some unhelpful complications for the event staff but when an organiser complained about it, Charles suggested they cut the boy a bit of slack.

Why? Because, he said, Harry is a little "cunt-struck" right now.

FYI: It's not a one-off. Prince Charles is supposedly a big fan of the C-word.​

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Topanga

Chatty Member
When asked which celebrity to look to for holiday style inspiration, Anna Wintour claimed Meghan is ‘always impeccable’. Maybe you should take your sunglasses off for a second, Anna.

• Haha

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
One of the things Megain said during the documentary that really pissed me off, was when she was going on about how har it's been "especially as a woman". I just nearly vomited. Is she not a supposed feminist? Does this not mean we are equal to men or does it only matter when we can benefit from being a "woman" for sympathy
Oh the irony. If only she would remove her head from her arse and look at the way the Queen lives her life. Driving an ambulance in WW2, insisting on driving in Saudi when it was banned for women, always walking ahead of her husband, being on horseback (and not sidesaddle!) at Trooping the Colour ... Somehow being a woman and a mother never seems to be a barrier to the Queen.

liv972

It was painful but I went through and watched the entire the documentary.
I would like to share some points :
1/ there is no other breaking news,
2/ I can confirm from the 1st to the latest minute : it’s a propaganda video : oriented questions from a biased journalist (he let them the floor to expose all their struggling : that is the objective). They use the excuse of their visit in S.A to complain and to justify their upcoming move to the US.
Brady doesn't ask what they could have done better/ what could be their mistakes : no tricky question (such a good job for a so-called journalist...).
3/ Harry takes a backseat and is sad and down but he looks definitively better when he is without MM (eg. In Angola, Malawi).
When they’re together, she doesn’t let him talk using some key words (« as a woman », « as a newly »wed/mum…, « empower women »…).
4/ MM : what a joke! « she tried », people are telling things which are « not true », she didn’t know about the tabloids, she’s not happy.
If you read between the lines : everything she has done was perfect, she is a victim and we are fool not to support her.

To sum up : no surprise : if you’re not familial with the Sussex or if you like them : you’ll feel sorry for them.

The document isn’t about Africa (even we are badly expecting to believe it). They want to sell THEIR story/personal journey.

Watching the video I realized how both William & Harry seem to be stuck with their mother’s story/heritage (burden ?).
Harry, particularly rests on his mum’s heritage. He needs to rebuild his life after this daily drama, gain more freedom (from his ex-to-be wife-mum, from his mum) and build his path abroad (in Africa) on his own (and without Meghan).

• Sick

Meringue22

VIP Member
I honestly think Harry needs to give up his title and go and live his life as he evidently wants to.....in private. He cannot have it both ways. He has enough money to live very comfortably with his family without taking any from the public purse.
He’s a loose canon and Queenie must surely be mortified. I know I am

Reactions: 21

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I’m watching the A Berry Royal Christmas Mary Berry programme on BBC One, Will and Kate are on it as well, and honestly, they are so natural and caring and interested in their charity projects. Harry and Meghan could never!

• Heart

Topanga

Chatty Member
Have they asked their 93 year old grandmother if she’s ok? They are so self absorbed that they might drown in a sea of self pity.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I would say being chased by the paps would be the main factor in the crash that caused her death. Over the limit or not, the driver would have been speeding trying to get away from them. And these are the same paps that proceeded to take photographs of her injured inside the car.
I’d say the main factor that caused her death was not wearing a seat belt and getting involved with a rich playboy for the summer (she also used the media when it suited her).

I expect MM wants to get out of the royal family before she has to curtesy to William and Kate!

Reactions: 20

Tui

VIP Member
I’d say the main factor that caused her death was not wearing a seat belt and getting involved with a rich playboy for the summer (she also used the media when it suited her).

I expect MM wants to get out of the royal family before she has to curtesy to William and Kate!
Agree, I've read a book by the forensic pathologist who did Diana's post mortem (she only features in one chapter). She died of a tiny tear in the vein which returns to the heart which leaked slowly until she suddenly arrested. She had no other life threatening injuries. If she had worn a seatbelt the shearing forces would have been reduced and she would have lived. Seatbelts save lives.

Reactions: 20