Harry and Meghan #299 Spare The book that makes Twilight look like Tolstoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just fallen down a rabbit hole on Twitter reading this persons thread. Well worth a look. All about the story that is imminently going to be released about Harry’s violence towards women and leaving a girl in a vegetative state? They are saying the Palace are preparing how they are going to deal with it and they have no interest in covering it up a second time. I think this person is a lawyer and seems to know what they are talking about. Worth a read. This whole thing feels like it’s going to get very dark if this is true 🥺 edited to add that apparently it’s coming out because it has happened again recently and apparently markle is not innocent either 🤷🏻‍♀️ sounds like Fred and Rose west 😁

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
That chanting Colbert audience, I take it they filled the studio with invited sugars?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Cover me in spray tan Harry
don't remove my bra
Buy me more awards quick Harry
They know who we are.
Make me dark on the colour chart
Today Mali's where I'm coming from

Snort me (snort me) in a line
we both snort it any, anytime.
Snort me (snort me) we are high
we'll take charity cash, day or night.
Snort me.

Necromancy is a trick now Harry
wellness is her brand.
Rolling spliffs in designer skins
you'll never get enough.
Diana appears - oh what a surprise!
Just make her your life's alibi...

Smoke me (smoke me) you are fine
smoke me, smoke me, all the time.
Smoke me (smoke me) she'll arrive
now she's dead she'll spare you some time.
Smoke me.

Oooooh, she speaks a language of love
Oooooh, amore, my Harry, my Harry.
Oooooh, appelle-moi, I am Meghan, apelle-moi.
All the time, anyplace, anywhere, get high.
All the time, anyplace, anywhere, get high, get high.

Buy awards and show me off
make me you wet dream.
Dress in her fashions
of the 1980's.
You're not a spare, or in between,
you've heard her speak: channeled through me.

Drink me (drink me) it's just wine
drink me, drink me, you're sublime.
Drink me (drink me) she'll arrive
I can send you into overdrive.
Drink me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
After all the outrage and calls for sacking of Jeremy Clarkson's opinion about M, including H talking about it and moaning that the fact the RF made no comment, where is the anger and disgust about his foul remarks about 2 women ie Pat the teacher and Rebekah Brooks the editor. They were incredibly foul, evil and vicious comments
I am dying for the day the day this folie à deux blows up and both of them go nuclear. She’s a manipulative narcissist of the first order, Harry the nasty is pretty damned cruel and has a trap he can’t shut. As we all know types like this when they turn on a spouse can be practically and sometimes literally murderous. After seeing the level of revenge they’ve meted out to the Royal Family and anyone who they believe threatens their narrative, what lengths would they go to get custody and keep or claim the filthy lucre. Harry’s daily weed habit, legal or not, might certainly be an issue as for his ability to care for children’s safety and his clap back on M’s own substance use and Doria’s backstory might come in handy in a court for starters!

Imagine the degree of hatred they could have for each other should the ‘perfect marriage made in heaven’ turn to custard. Think on the “my truth” post-split stories these idiots would feed the tabloids. Imagine if M manages to con a hapless Tyler P into rescuing her and rushes into his adoring arms! I mean there’s Aitch dashing about trans Atlantic changing their story with alacrity, making her look every day more like a show pony and manipulator than we’ve already seen and she could take his absence as a chance to helicopter down to see Lili’s godfather, or entertain new suitors. He would explode if she put it about or left him. I’d put money on the claw needing another man to go to before she leaves though.
I say bring it on!

Reactions: 22
MEG AND I MOVED our office into Buckingham Palace. We also moved into a new home. Frogmore was ready. We loved that place. From the first minute. It felt as if we were destined to live there.
We couldn’t wait to wake up in the morning, go for a long walk in the gardens, check in with the swans. Especially grumpy Steve. We met the Queen’s gardeners, got to know their names and the names of all the flowers. They thrilled at how much we appreciated, and praised, their artistry.
Towards the end of April 2019, days before Meg was due to give birth, Willy rang.
Something had happened between him and Pa and Camilla. I couldn’t get the whole story, he was talking too fast, and was way too upset.
He was seething actually. I gathered that Pa and Camilla’s people had planted a story or stories about him and Kate, and the kids, and he wasn’t going to take it anymore. Give Pa and Camilla an inch, he said, they take a mile.
They’ve done this to me for the last time.
I got it. They’d done the same to me and Meg as well.
But it wasn’t them, technically, it was the most gung-ho member of Pa’s comms team, a true believer who’d devised and launched a new campaign of getting good press for Pa and Camilla at the expense of bad press for us. For some time this person had been peddling unflattering stories, fake stories, about the Heir and Spare, to all the papers
I suspected that this person had been the lone source for stories about a hunting trip I’d made to Germany in 2017, stories that made me out
to be some fat-bottomed seventeenth-century baron who craved blood and trophies,
when in reality I was working with German farmers to cull wild boar and save their crops.
I believed the story had been offered as a straight swap, in exchange for greater access to Pa, and also as a reward for the suppression of stories about Camilla’s son, who’d been gadding around London, generating tawdry rumors. I was displeased about being used like this, and livid about it being done to Meg, but I had to admit it was happening much more often lately to Willy.
And he was justifiably incandescent. He’d already confronted Pa once about this woman, face-to-face. I’d gone along for moral support. The scene took place at Clarence House, in Pa’s study. I remember the windows being wide open, the white curtains blowing in and out, so it must’ve been a warm night.
Willy put it to Pa: How can you be letting a stranger do this to your sons?
Pa instantly got upset.
He began shouting that Willy was paranoid. We both were. Just because we were getting bad press, and he was getting good, that didn’t mean his staff was behind it.
But we had proof. Reporters, inside actual newsrooms, assuring us that this woman was selling us out.
Pa refused to listen. His response was churlish, pathetic. Granny has her person, why can’t I have mine? By Granny’s person he meant Angela. Among the many services she performed for Granny, she was said to be skilled at planting stories.
What a rubbish comparison, Willy said. Why would anyone in their right mind, let alone a grown man, want their own Angela?
But Pa just kept saying it. Granny had her person, Granny had her person. High time he had a person too.
I was glad that Willy felt he could still come to me about Pa and Camilla, even after all we’d been through recently. Seeing an opportunity to address our recent tensions, I tried to connect what Pa and Camilla had done to him with what the press had done to Meg.
Willy snapped: I’ve got different issues with you two!
In a blink he shifted all his rage onto me. I can’t recall his exact words, because I was beyond tired from all our fighting, to say nothing of the recent move into Frogmore, and into new offices—and I was focused on the imminent birth of our first child. But I recall every physical detail of the scene. The daffodils out, the new grass sprouting, a jet taking off from Heathrow, heading west, unusually low, its engines making my chest vibrate. I remember thinking how remarkable that I could still hear Willy above that jet.
I couldn’t imagine how he had that much anger left after the confrontation in Nott Cott. He was going on and on and I lost the thread. I couldn’t understand and I stopped trying. I fell silent, waiting for him to subside.
Then I looked back. Meg was coming from the house, directly towards me. I quickly took the phone off speaker, but she’d already heard. And Willy was being so loud, even with the speaker off, she could still hear. The tears in her eyes glistened in the spring sunshine. I started to say something, but she stopped, shook her head. Holding her stomach, she turned and walked back to the house.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
Waaaait. The end but about being on the phone: So he was having Megan listen in on what was thought to be private discussions/arguments? And he felt confident enough to let the world know that no conversation will be private ever because if cameras aren’t there there’s someone on the other end of the line taking notes or recording basically.

Reactions: 24
The pinned post about Harry raping and beating a women, that was on Smoke and Mirrors, has gone. Do we think that was all bull and just gossip or that it's had to be removed? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I don't usually watch Piers on Talk TV, but while I'm waiting for my boys to get back from scouts, let's have a shifty lol

Reactions: 7
I still can't get over the fact that they had the gall to turn up to HMQ funeral, sat amongst his family, accepted W's gracious invitation to be part of the walkabout, when all along he had written this most vile vicious shite.

And she did The Cut, threatening she could say anything as no nda, all while Queen was in her final days.

Not forgetting they did OW interview while PP was dying.

Don't think I've ever known of a high profile person be so vile and nasty about their own family so publicly.
Why?
Charles let them.
The photos, the lease, the birthday congratulations , the Jubilee , the walkabouts'' the Clarence visit, the bullying cover-up, the mockery of Kate by Peg's American PR, the interviews before engagement , the far superior $ designers allowed to wear, the lack of consequence for Lion King, Africa Tour, Wimbledon , the uniform , the Vigil, the wreath...and after the Cut she still walked and stood next to Kate, the kids and Camilla .
The allowing of the baby shower , and the tennis on taxpayers dime(security) the allowing of a separate Household...
Why?The Harkles just used and meanwhile kicked the enablers .
It's just Royal dust and $$$, HMQ funeral is just another PR event . And now it's more $$$ and Diana's Revenge .

• Heart
  • Wow
I’ve just fallen down a rabbit hole on Twitter reading this persons thread. Well worth a look. All about the story that is imminently going to be released about Harry’s violence towards women and leaving a girl in a vegetative state? They are saying the Palace are preparing how they are going to deal with it and they have no interest in covering it up a second time. I think this person is a lawyer and seems to know what they are talking about. Worth a read. This whole thing feels like it’s going to get very dark if this is true 🥺 edited to add that apparently it’s coming out because it has happened again recently and apparently markle is not innocent either 🤷🏻‍♀️ sounds like Fred and Rose west 😁
If it’s true it needs to come out soon, I’m sick of people teasing stuff and then nothing, especially for something this sickening and serious.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
@Anna2020 does he address the surrogacy rumours in the book please?
Also, other than the pregnancy tests and the birth stories, is there much about either of her actual pregnancies? Scans, baby kicking, etc?
No because all of that is reserved for Meg's book!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@Anna2020 does he address the surrogacy rumours in the book please?
Also, other than the pregnancy tests and the birth stories, is there much about either of her actual pregnancies? Scans, baby kicking, etc?
My friend had a similar 'birth' to Smegeen. One week overdue, induced and epidural. Unlike Smegeen my friend had a bruised arm and the back of her hand was bruised from a cannula.

I didn't notice any marks on Smegs arm or hand in the photo with the white dress when she and Harry brought out the 'baby' to show the handpicked press.

• Wow
So he stole some corgi Christmas tree ornaments and gave them to minions as a gift and rationalised it by saying no-one would realise they were missing?
I'd be livid. I know and love all my Christmas tree baubles... :LOL:

Funniest bit was to read about how much they loved Frogmore Cottage. The Sugars frequently refer to it as a shack, sometimes rundown staff quarters...
I am sure the staff had the decency to put it back, unlike Harold.

ETA: super behind, but at least this fred is not yet locked (by midnight probably locked anyway lol) 🤷‍♀️

p.s. I have hard time chossing from these 3 emojis 🤣🤮👍 while reading to excerpts from @Anna2020 …. which are not related to Anna who is ❤ - thank you for your (universal) service 🏅🎖🎗

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm about half way thru the previous thread, so forgive me if someone else asked this question: Anything about their humilation at the PoW Investiture exhibit when they were Senior royals only-ed?

I've never watched suits, I thought Gina Torres was the female protagonist. Gina Torres is a very beautiful and charasmatic actress who would easily overshadow smeagol in any shared scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If it’s true it needs to come out soon, I’m sick of people teasing stuff and then nothing, especially for something this sickening and serious.
Yes they said it was coming out within hours, and still nothing. I mean I hope it's bullshit for the victim's sake, but it's like all the times people predicted Donald Trump would be arrested, or Boris Johnson was surely going "this time" (yes we know he did eventually, but there were so many predictions) - all claiming to have definite insider knowledge.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.