Harry and Meghan #299 Spare The book that makes Twilight look like Tolstoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry moaning that Charles, William and Camilla were at Birkhall the night he was with the rest of the family when Queen had passed.

The absolute jerk wouldn’t realize they probably were setting in motion the Queens wishes of course as well as making calls to important people throughout the commonwealth and to heads of state that were going to be in attendance. I mean yes they show up but just as prime ministers and presidents do when serious events happen they get on the phone and make calls. Heck every family does just this, you call elderly people or people from out of town and try and make things easier for them when faced with a funeral to attend.

That jerk hasn‘t the slightest idea of class or honour. He thinks only of himself. What a wretched exhausting creature.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I still can't get over the fact that they had the gall to turn up to HMQ funeral, sat amongst his family, accepted W's gracious invitation to be part of the walkabout, when all along he had written this most vile vicious shite.

And she did The Cut, threatening she could say anything as no nda, all while Queen was in her final days.

Not forgetting they did OW interview while PP was dying.

Don't think I've ever known of a high profile person be so vile and nasty about their own family so publicly.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 81
Hah Talk TV just said tonights Jeremy Kyle show is a Harry free zone. They are only going to discuss things in the real world.
Thank God for Talk tv/radio and GBNews. They are a breath of fresh air compared to some news channels

Reactions: 32
Somone on the Royal family thread asked how many times did he said MUMMY in his book?
And i just had to look.
He mentioned MUMMY 203 times
MUM 31 times
To be fair to Harry, when Diana died she’d have been mummy to him then so she’d always remain mummy to him. I’m not going to slate him for that.

Please could you tell me how many times Roast Chicken is mentioned? 😁😜

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I still can't get over the fact that they had the gall to turn up to HMQ funeral, sat amongst his family, accepted W's gracious invitation to be part of the walkabout, when all along he had written this most vile vicious shite.

And she did The Cut, threatening she could say anything as no nda, all while Queen was in her final days.

Not forgetting they did OW interview while PP was dying.

Don't think I've ever known of a high profile person be so vile and nasty about their own family so publicly.
Its shocking that they both put on a pathetic show when they were plotting to destroy the RF

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I’d been forced into this surreal state, this unending Truman Show in which I almost never carried money, never owned a car, never carried a house key, never once ordered anything online, never received a single box from Amazon, almost never traveled on the Underground. (Once, at Eton, on a theater trip.)
Why has he never done these things? Surely, he can drive? Why didn't he buy a car? What stopped him from ordering something from amazon or online? Didn't he lock his own apartment or house when he left it? If he was in the army, he will have got a salary. So he will have needed a bank account for it to be paid into, so why didn't he use that to buy things?

He can obviously pay for a lads trip so why can't he just order from amazon? This is all so weird and makes no sense. He must have got some kind of allowance; otherwise, how did he buy his weed?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Imagine if Diana was still alive and possibly married to someone else by now I bet she would also be criticised by Harold in the book along with Charles. His obsession with her is extremely creepy, taking a picture of her to a hospital when Smegz is collecting the sprog from the surrogate giving birth, Archie loving a painting of Diana (yeah sure) he would only like it if it's in cartoon form, keeping her hair by his bed, seeing her everywhere FFS it's unbelievable 🙄
If she was alive, he would be kicking her as well if she ever had contradicted TW.

(Dreadful day at work, trying to catch up)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m a little miffed….

I became a VIP last night and no one noticed ( I didn’t !) . Wouldn’t have been worth mentioning , Who can compete with ‘ fox from the future ‘ or Elizabeth Hardon 8 Hour cream ???

You could get me a gift to make up for it….I would like a Glock in A Box of Hair…..Thank you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
H is the most evil, hateful, nasty (there aren't enough adjectives to describe him) man. And has been for many years.

But it's still so evident that he only spouting such shite since he got with M.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Why has he never done these things? Surely, he can drive? Why didn't he buy a car? What stopped him from ordering something from amazon or online? Didn't he lock his own apartment or house when he left it? If he was in the army, he will have got a salary. So he will have needed a bank account for it to be paid into, so why didn't he use that to buy things?

He can obviously pay for a lads trip so why can't he just order from amazon? This is all so weird and makes no sense. He must have got some kind of allowance; otherwise, how did he buy his weed?
Good point. Plus he can order from Amazon. He did with the flatpacks

• Haha
Reactions: 21
H is the most evil, hateful, nasty (there aren't enough adjectives to describe him) man. And has been for many years.

But it's still so evident that he only spouting such shite since he got with M.
That blowjob blew his tiny mind, he's never been the same since. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Nowhere in the world would any proxy be permitted to lay any sort of wreath at any military grave on behalf of Prince Harry, I was told.
I pleaded that this would be the first time I’d let a Remembrance Day pass without paying tribute to the fallen, some of whom had been dear friends. Request denied.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
This sounds like a version of “if a tree falls in the woods without anyone seeing it does it make a sound”…
…If Harry doesn’t get attention on Remembrance Day, does he even exist?!

The Remembrance Day spectacle still makes the red mist descend for me. 🤬 It angers me in ways I can’t articulate.
[/QUOTE]
He could have googled Someone who had been killed and where they had been laid to rest and sent a wreath to be laid via FTD florists but after all that would be discreet and respectful and generated him and the witch Zero publicity

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.