Harry and Meghan #299 Spare The book that makes Twilight look like Tolstoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honest question: is this jacks trying to retcon their publishing of the website in early January stating what their roles would be etc before running it it past anyone?

Also that’s not a fix, that’s called being prepared. They would have had statements drafted for multiple options and had obviously come to an agreement that they would negotiate with these dumbasses so it was likely only two draft statements they needed (guessing 1 & 5). Also who the hell proposed the options and wtf were 2 & 4?

Reactions: 26
She 100% didn’t give birth to those kids, did she.
She indeed did not. Anyone on Twitter, please check out the Baby Nurse video from today detailing why Smegs 100% lied about “giving birth” at the Portland.

On the great Harry’s Grey Suit account @hrrysgreysuit

Reactions: 25
As a veteran...I am offended by his words by his words about war
As a woman...I am offended by his words about other women
As a mother...I am offended by his words about others' children
As a wife...I am offended by his words about others' spouses
As a daughter...I am offended by his words about his father and stepmother
As a sister...I am offended by his words about his brother and sister-in-law
As a historian...I am offended by his words perverting history
As a human being...I am offended by his words about everyone who is not TW
As a writer...I am offended by his words*

There are only a few people in the world that I can honestly say that I would spit on if I ever saw them...now there are two more. They are both the most vile, disgusting excuses of human garbage that I can imagine.

*I would love to hear the editors discussing this. I cannot believe that a single adult person thought that this was anything other than a putrid piece of trash

Reactions: 59
Charles called the Queen Mummy till the day she died.
Philip was Paps.
He is possibly playing the coffin letter marketing side, his note on Diana's coffin said ''Mummy.''
My dad and his siblings always called his father daddy to his face but when talking about him in any discussions he was always called the old man

Archie is currently writing his own autobiography.
And the title will be “Recollections definitely Vary”

Reactions: 27
She indeed did not. Anyone on Twitter, please check out the Baby Nurse video from today detailing why Smegs 100% lied about “giving birth” at the Portland.

On the great Harry’s Grey Suit account @hrrysgreysuit
Can you possibly post here for those without twitter?

Reactions: 13
I think this is complete revision of what happened. They proposed half in half out and HM said no. Then they jumped the gun and announced they had left, so BP announced they were out entirely with an option to return fully after a year.

Is it normal though to fantasise about your mum in the room while you rub Elizabeth Arden on your knob. It’s such a useless detail, well the whole book is but you get the point.

Reactions: 46
imagine his face if he found out his dad was a butler (nothing wrong with that)
Man alive so today I’ve had to imagine him putting cream on his todger whilst thinking of his mum being in the room with him, and now thinking of Paul bloody Burrell shimmying his way to O town with Diana, come on girls I need the mind bleach here!!

Reactions: 28
Prince Harry Tries to Blame the Press and Everyone Else for Book Fallout, with Dan Wootton

I think that's all rubbish, though it's good shit to throw at them.

I think the big news is surrogacy , and it's about to break.....

Reactions: 29
So H prints his book with his truths yet when anyone, press or public, question it or challenge it, he claims 'press took it out of context'

Reactions: 39
only mentioned his daughter once...

Reactions: 35
Yet for the Netflix thing, they used footage of paparazzi pursuing others, that they tried to pass off as being about them. Unfortunately for them, other people are able to look up stuff on the internet too!

I don't believe anyone is that interested in them tbh. He is beyond paranoid about the media and she is greedy for publicity. So my guess is that all the stories of being pursued and whatnot are more bullshit. Nothing more, nothing less.

Their lives were not in danger in the UK despite what he says. As you said, the most they had to fear was maybe a story, every now and then. Wasn't there also some baloney about how Archie would have photographers pursuing him if he was attending school, had they stayed in the UK.

Yet, W&C's children attend school daily without being photographed. Funny, that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
I had also wondered about this in passing, as her focus on DV/violence against women is one of the things I really, really appreciate about her. So needless to say, I would be enormously saddened to find out that she & Charles had been complicit in covering up something like this for the worthless scrote. I wonder if she would have known or been able to do anything about events back during his army days, though? I'm contemplating the possibility that she's part of the reason he's not going to be covered for this time, as this would only fuel his resentment of her.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.