Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So granny said to Harry his children are sweet children, and Harrry took that and twisted it in his mind and tells the world, the queen really thought they would have been more American and boisterous? And she can’t even defend herself. Sounds to me a loving great grandmother calling her great grandchild sweet, how can he make that into something bad
The Queen was well known for not liking babies and toddlers, what else was she supposed to say?

Reactions: 20
I’m a little unnerved by her silence/ not being papped going to the late show filming with him etc I must admit, I can’t decide whether it’s for optics that this is his thing so he wants to do everything regarding Spare on his own, or is something else afoot! I’d say maybe she was busy being mother whilst he was “working” but I can’t even stifle the laughter typing that out. It’s all just a bit iffy again for me.
I agree - it is odd. We all know that TW does nothing without a plan....the question is what she's planning.

wibble

VIP Member
I’m a little unnerved by her silence/ not being papped going to the late show filming with him etc I must admit, I can’t decide whether it’s for optics that this is his thing so he wants to do everything regarding Spare on his own, or is something else afoot! I’d say maybe she was busy being mother whilst he was “working” but I can’t even stifle the laughter typing that out. It’s all just a bit iffy again for me.
There has been a new filing in the Samantha defamation case.

wibble

VIP Member
If Megatron could afford a first class ticket from
Mexico to the UK, she could afford to pay for a full price sofa from sofa.com 😂
Especially when she was getting reimbursed by the palace.

I want to know what Doria was buying with the £1m or so she wangled out of Charles.

• Wow
  • Sick

struggs123

Chatty Member
I'll be honest I'm not arsed whether doria went to prison or not, who cares. I agree it's hypocritical if it's been covered up and they've thrown all of other family members under the bus, including her dad of course- but I don't really get what 'outing' her would do.

OtherMoon

VIP Member
Back in the day when I really liked Harry I was always under the impression that all he wanted was a family of his own and that he adored children. I have recollections of him making a fuss of children during his walkabouts but when I think about it he’s always seemed indifferent to William’s kids.
Maybe the former was for his public image and latter due to his jealousy of being pushed even further down the LoS.
I'm trying to remember where (maybe Oprah?) he said something along the lines of feeling directionless after George was born. Which is understandable but with his whiney nasty attitude that has emerged I can well believe he kept his distance from the kids due to his resentment.
I googled and very little came back other than him sitting next to him at the Queens funeral and that he missed her Christening.
On her Christening he was at some charity event in Africa "What a bad uncle I am! I should really be there. But today I am here, this is where I want to be."

• Sick
Reactions: 19

Kezzle1

Chatty Member
On You Tube Talk TV have posted a couple of vids about the boring bits in the book, absolutely hilarious! The gobshite talking about being bathed by the matrons at Ludlow and the time his mates shaved his head and the "volcanoes of red hair" lying on the floor!!

• Haha

WestSideIsDaBest

I am worried about these women coming forward. I can’t see the royals withstanding covering it up.
one rogue royal - Andrew.They can manage.
covering this up.
not a chance

KINGAA

VIP Member
Harry saying the spin of his words about murdering 25 people is dangerous as he wasn’t bragging and it was the whole context wasnt given in the “leak”…. Doesn’t really matter? People read things differently. He should have known this. People around the world vision and read books differently so not everyone is going to read the book how you did Harold.

• Heart

wibble

VIP Member
Why dies he never remember exactly what was said in these situations? He uses that excuse a lot to get him out of being sued for lying
Because he's answering to stuff he's been criticised about on the internet.

• Haha
  • Heart

knoddle

VIP Member
I'm about half way thru the previous thread, so forgive me if someone else asked this question: Anything about their humilation at the PoW Investiture exhibit when they were Senior royals only-ed?

I've never watched suits, I thought Gina Torres was the female protagonist. Gina Torres is a very beautiful and charasmatic actress who would easily overshadow smeagol in any shared scenes.

• Haha