Harry and Meghan #299 Spare The book that makes Twilight look like Tolstoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few comments under NYPost article…

• 2 hours ago

Tacky behavior by all , including Hanks. Humiliating a family is truly low-rent. But that’s Colbert.

3 replies

• Death Valley Kelley
    1 hour ago

My esteem for Hanks has fallen even further.
    He shames Forrest.

• franklymydear
      1 hour ago

Chet Hanks doesn't fall far from the tree.

1 reply

• Ingo Swann
    2 hours ago

Harry is riding the wave, but wait until that wave is over.

• Ann Marie
      2 hours ago

Any “wave” he’s riding is only a wake from a royal yacht.

• Montana
    45 minutes ago

H: "I remember my mum gave me an Xbox, before they were even manufactured."

• Captain America
    1 hour ago

Wait? What? The Colbert's still a thing? C'mon people do better

• CD
    Clunky Ditdat
    1 hour ago

M has gotten exactly what she wanted . She was a no name nobody in Hollywood. Now she comes back to Hollywood with a royal title and a household name .

• Customer
      1 hour ago

Also now wanted by the Taliban.
      That is going to go on forever.

• jack pearson
    2 hours ago

Class is not throwing your family under the bus in public.

1 reply

• Fiore Powers
    1 hour ago

I think you have all missed the bigger point. He was paid by his publisher FOR THREE BOOKS. So, calm down you have 2 more books to look forward to!

1 reply

• Tea and Strumpets
    2 hours ago

Exiled? He exiled himself cuz his wife convinced him they should be getting paid for appearances and allowed to keep freebies and merch. He is not a victim. Except for being a victim of marrying a narcissistic/borderline woman. But water does seek its own level.

• DS
    Dexter Smith
    2 hours ago

Have lost respect for Tom Hanks for this.

• Malka
      1 hour ago

Lost respect for him a long, long time ago.

Show 1 more repl

Reactions: 27
Funny through all these mystical seeings and sightings of dear Mummy she hasn't once said to him.
"Harry,darling you're making a fucking prat of yourself,put the bong,crack pipe down and get some help..you little fuckwit.
There's a huge element of truth here . He needs Mr Weeder who does a very good line in 'FFS knob 'ead, sort yourself out' I feel like he's oscillating between being a British toff and California neo-hippy, there's no element of reality.

Reactions: 17
He's seriously mental , I just thought they were narcissists and entitled before but what the hell ?! And the bit about sparing his dad's life he's unhinged.
That's why I believe William was so worried about him as he went through it all with Diana. People have Diana on a pedestal but she was not a well woman mentally.

Reactions: 42
What have you got against the poor nuns sending him there

Reactions: 16
Another shameless steal, picture says it all...

BTW, this site we mentioned yesterday, has section with daily newspaper both Uk &USA. Guess who wasn't mentioned on front pages of US papers?

Reactions: 43
Breaking news on gb news. Terror isis video urges fresh attacks on Western targets including London.

Reactions: 39
Bloody hell, when I started the last thread it was still open, and now you lot have managed 24 pages of the next one. I'll never catch up!

Reactions: 21
'The tears in her eyes glistened in the spring sunshine'
What the actual fuck is this pish? An autobiography or a chick-lit book..im beginning to think she has been in his ear with this book, no way would a man think that

Jesus fucking wept.
Throw in the fact the only book I recall him talking about that was his favorite was Steinbecks of mice and men makes this pile of shit even more obviously spoon fed drivel

Reactions: 17
So this man/child who was almost 38 years old remembers that the nursery was exactly the same as it was 25 yers ago. He would have been 13 by then, I want to know who put him in the 'tub' to bathe him and, more to the point, was the size of his small todger ever mentioned during the process?

Reactions: 26
Within two hours of our son being born we were back at Frogmore.
According to Google it takes about 1 hour 17 minutes to 1 hour 28 minutes from the Portland Hospital to Frogmore Cottage. Even if it took them one hour, are we to believe that superwoman Meg was discharged from the hospital an hour after giving birth?!

Reactions: 37
Where is her post partum belly that was on display in the white dress when they presented the doll, I mean A.

Reactions: 27
I'll be honest I'm not arsed whether doria went to prison or not, who cares. I agree it's hypocritical if it's been covered up and they've thrown all of other family members under the bus, including her dad of course- but I don't really get what 'outing' her would do.

Reactions: 20
It would really annoy Meghan & Harry

Reactions: 35
I think I’ve rolled my eyes so hard the last few days they’ve popped out the back of my head. It’s the amount of little lies that are easily debunked. Over the next few days I hope the daily Mail start just listing them in bullet points like his dirge
Xbox as present before it was out
Actually skiing when Queen mother passed
TK maxx no sales
The whole foods incident when it was Meg strutting by media offices
The ‘snipers at wedding cos of threats’. Ffs there’s always snipers. Me & my partner go to the cenotaph most years. Whilst he marches past I have to stay at horse guards. Up on the roof there’s snipers. Why does he think him
and FannyAnne are so special?
The airplane tickets
The security pulling etc etc
I actually can’t wait for Samantha & Thomas to do their tv series. Their side. Sure it was on GB news where Thomas said was a series in the works.

Reactions: 36
Mid afternoon and no more commercial flights to ABZ? Your search engine is frankly mince, Hasno! There are flights leaving City and LHR after 9 pm!

Reactions: 28
There's a huge element of truth here . He needs Mr Weeder who does a very good line in 'FFS knob 'ead, sort yourself out' I feel like he's oscillating between being a British toff and California neo-hippy, there's no element of reality.
I have a sister who says God talks to her, but God always reinforces her self-destructive instincts. This sounds very similar. I’ve realized “God” is what she wants to say but doesn’t have the self-confidence to assert on her own. It sounds the same with Harry.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.