Harry and Meghan #299 Spare The book that makes Twilight look like Tolstoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Anna2020

Reactions: 19
How am I this far behind?

I see on the BBC website that according to Haz, we've all taken the 25 number the wrong way. Never his fault is it!

(I'm now finally watching Happy Valley - fucking hell!)

Reactions: 26
Is this actually put of the book ? Or a piss take ? Its written so weird

Reactions: 21
I hope he likes grey tracksuits as much as grey suits, twitter is heaving with a story, if it’s true he will do time.

Reactions: 27
Hang on, where all these The End actually in the book? Now it makes sense why all the quotes had them, I thought it just was a copy and paste job from elsewhere. Or I'm old and remember telegrams.
No, it doesn't actually say 'The End' in the book!

Reactions: 15
I hadn't seen that TK Maxx had contradicted him! Love it!! (Us plebs obvs knew, but great the horses mouth told him!)

His backers look like they are getting to work on twitter....
View attachment 1874089
What I find baffling is if they didn’t intend to imply the British RF were rascist, but the press misrepresented that, why didn’t H&M correct that awful error with a public statement.

After all correcting the press on misreporting facts is what H has been been banging on that the RF need to do!

Reactions: 34
I agree - it is odd. We all know that TW does nothing without a plan....the question is what she's planning.

Reactions: 20
My mother collaborating with an author to covertly get her story out there is fine but when my dad does the same after Mummy did it first then he was the one who started all of this off. Also when we collaborate on a book with an author (and try to cover up our involvement) it is perfectly ok but when Camilla does it then she is a villain. So toxic and an answer for everything.

Reactions: 48
Funny through all these mystical seeings and sightings of dear Mummy she hasn't once said to him.
"Harry,darling you're making a fucking prat of yourself,put the bong,crack pipe down and get some help..you little fuckwit.

Reactions: 55
Thanks for asking I had to do a timed test which I just got finished in time. Not sure how well I did as it was difficult to get it all done in the time allocated. If I pass the test then I'll be offered an interview.

Sounds exciting Scotchy. What sort of job is it?

Reactions: 19
Is this actually put of the book ? Or a piss take ? Its written so weird
Yes it is in the book. Yet another thing I laughed at. As if they can just demand she gives birth because the press wanted her to?! He's a bloody nut case.

Reactions: 26
Here in Ireland, we're close to releasing the kraken ...... (Now BRF.... DO THE SAME!)

Reactions: 23
Thank you for your service!

This was indeed heroic enterprise. I hope you're OK

PS: I also have both versions and cou;dn't be arsed to open it.

Reactions: 23
Thank you again @Anna2020

Reactions: 18
Yes it is in the book. Yet another thing I laughed at. As if they can just demand she gives birth because the press wanted her to?! He's a bloody nut case.
He's seriously mental , I just thought they were narcissists and entitled before but what the hell ?! And the bit about sparing his dad's life he's unhinged.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.