Harry and Meghan #298 The half price Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch Tom Bower on gb news tonight posted upthread!

Reactions: 20
This is all so... exhausting.
I have a relative like that. Gregarious, fun and great to catch up with.
Until one day he flipped and suddenly came out with grievances and comments about family stories/situations going back YEARS and I realised he'd been keeping tabs of slights and grievances that no-one else had noticed.
It was quite chilling.

In Harry's case there is a mix of self-pity, self-righteousness and utter ego which is so charmless.
He's clearly utterly jealous his brother but insists that it's the other way round.

Reactions: 42
OMG this is so obviously a dig at Catherine’s hyperemesis. What a hateful cunt. She was a dynamo because someone else was fucking pregnant!

And jesus fucking Christ - doing too well. On ‘Tour Shit’ or whatever it was her and the influencer called it. Wasn’t this the hot tea throwing one?

Reactions: 44
There's no way William is jealous of anything to do with him

Reactions: 32
Do you reckon Harry and Meghan know that Ireland isn't in the UK, only Northern Ireland? In their Netflix series they have a map with the whole island of Ireland marked as part of the UK and then in his book he says "While waiting for a decree from on high, from the nebulous upper regions of the royal decision-making apparatus, we went off on a traditional “engagement tour.” England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales—we traveled up and down and all over the UK, introducing Meg to the public."

Attachments

Reactions: 26
I suspect Parliament would remove Harry and Andrew from the line of succession if anything happened to William while Charles was alive.

Anne and Edward as a regency council for him.
Harry couldn't be removed.
Not sure why Andrew matters in relation to George, brothers of Monarchs that inherit Regency while heirs exist, is only possible in Muslim Kingdoms .
The only way would be a amendment for Kate, having Regency, Philip had it above Margo.

Reactions: 22
How selfish of her that she was threatening to take the life of her unborn child. The pics that followed this event show no tear stained smegz

Reactions: 37

We all saw the photos dipwad. She was not crying in the least

This entire book is what she was talking about at the end of The Cut article. She knew that she had written this drivel which is nothing more than a point by point rebuttal of every single thing that has been written about her with a healthy dollop of narc

Does this bitch ever stop weeping, sobbing. collapsing?

Reactions: 46
F
Fuck me drunk!

Reactions: 17
As far as the damaging claims go, what exactly did the idiot think the palace would do? Write to the daily mail and say that showing a bra strap wasn't in fact classless and tacky? Demand that they say her dress was nice? Insist that she was allowed to shut her own car door?

The congenital idiot doesn't seem to understand the difference between fact and opinion. Also all this guff saying how busy their team was correcting mis information that they only managed to do 10% of it. Eh? I thought they never stood up and corrected anything?

I'm getting conniptions about this beating up sex workers thing. I can't take any more insanity.

Reactions: 44
Off to bed, have to say a huge thank you to @Anna2020 for the hard work that's been put into the posts you've done tonight, you deserve some kind of recognition for it....maybe guaranteed next thread title? Bravo

Reactions: 37
The whinging git on The Late Show

The fact he put a number there is the boast. He is such a fucking whinging lying cunt.

Sorry. And he always has to go with some purpose.

However I find his body language in that clip quite unnatural. He has clearly been coached by the worst actress in the world.

Reactions: 29
Thanks for the lovely comments on welcoming me back xx. Sorry if I've missed any out, I'm on thread 290 and it take me a good while to catch up but while I do I add a pic daily when I'm on and say hello Love from Pom x.

So I've now got to Harry's frostbitten ahem sausage, loooooool the things his coming out with ...

Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.