Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Reading his comments is making me heave.

So glad for my no nonsense Northerner right now. None of this glowing and overly soppy bollocks - he went on a lads holiday and sneakily facetimed me once for fear of being laughed at.

However, makes me a cup of tea every morning so we're grand.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

Lilliesgran

I WAS EXCITED TO welcome Meg to my home, but also embarrassed: Nott Cott was no palace. Nott Cott was palace adjacent—that was the best you could say for it. I watched her as she walked up the front path, through the white picket fence. To my relief she made no sign of dismay, gave no indication of disillusionment. Until she got inside. Then she said something about a frat house. I glanced around. She wasn’t far off. Union Jack in the corner. (The one I’d waved at the North Pole.) Old rifle on the TV stand. (A gift from Oman, after an official visit.) Xbox console. Just a place to keep my stuff, I explained, moving around some papers and clothes. I’m not here much. It was also constructed for smaller people, humans of a bygone era. Thus the rooms were tiny and the ceilings were doll’s house low. I gave her a quick tour, which took thirty seconds. Mind your head! I’d never noticed until then just how shabby the furniture was. Brown sofa, browner beanbag chair. Meg paused before the beanbag. I know. I know.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex
Frat House? It was built by Sr Christopher Wren, Prine real estate in Kensington, not only Kensington but KP. It’s worth a bloody fortune

• Heart
  • Haha

Rosesarepink

Chatty Member
At least if you buy from Amazon you don’t risk anyone you know witnessing your recklessness
The amazon delivery drivers should be allowed to mark people's houses of those who buy it so everyone in thr neighbourhood can be aware of what they are living next to 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Our dinner guests were my cousin Euge, her boyfriend Jack, and my mate Charlie. The salmon turned out perfectly and everyone complimented Meg on her culinary talents. They also devoured her stories. They wanted to hear all about Suits. And her travels. I was grateful for their interest, their warmth. The wine was as good as the company, and there was plenty of it, and after dinner we moved into the snug, put on music and silly hats, and danced. I have a fuzzy memory, and a grainy video on my phone, of Charlie and me rolling on the floor while Meg sat nearby laughing. Then we got into the tequila. I remember Euge hugging Meg, as if they were sisters. I remember Charlie giving me a thumbs-up. I remember thinking: If meeting the rest of my family goes like this, we’re home free. But then I noticed that Meg was feeling poorly. She complained of an upset stomach and looked terribly pale. I thought: Uh-oh, lightweight. She took herself off to bed. After a nightcap I saw our guests out and tidied up a bit. I got into bed around midnight and crashed out, but I woke at two A.M. to hear her in the bathroom, being sick, truly sick, not the drunken sick I’d imagined. Something else was going on. Food poisoning. She revealed that she’d had squid for lunch at a restaurant. British calamari! Mystery solved. From the floor she said softly: Please tell me you’re not having to hold back my hair while I’m vomiting. Yes. I am. I rubbed her back and eventually put her to bed. Weak, near tears, she said she’d imagined a very different end to Date Four. Stop, I said. Taking care of each other? That’s the point. That’s love, I thought, though I managed to keep the words inside.

Oh but of course it had to be stated that it was “British” Calamari that made her sick, swear to god starting to feel like William, it’s either his or this little islands fault, or those who do their job on said isle, bore off Jackanory.🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Ck13

Chatty Member
Tom bower has just said doria was a drug dealer ! And that basically it’s a drug house in montecito.! Harry smoking every day with Doria .

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

Anna2020

VIP Member
Every moment of that week was a revelation and a blessing. And yet every moment also dragged us closer to the wrenching minute when we’d have to say goodbye. There was no way around it: Meg had to get back. I had to fly to the capital, Gaborone, to meet the president of Botswana, to discuss conservation issues, after which I was embarking on a three-phase lads’ trip, months in the planning. I would cancel, I told Meg, but my mates would never forgive me. We said goodbye; Meg began to cry. When will I see you again? Soon. Not soon enough. No. Not nearly.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

mardymare

VIP Member
Trevor Coult put a quick message on his community page. He's always called Haz out but lately he has reined in and dialled down.

There comes a time when you know enough is enough! I’ve been speaking to a lot of people and I’m taking the decision to not do interviews due to advice from the guys I’ve spoken to. It’s my opinion that H is unwell. Regards Trevor

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Anna2020

VIP Member
I wrote the second letter, singed the paper’s edges, surrounded it with my flowers and placed it inside the burned bark, then took a photo of it with Adi’s phone. I sent this to Meg and counted the seconds until I got a reply, which she signed “Your girl.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow

docmum

VIP Member
Yes. Piers has finally addressed the fact that H talks disrespectfully about almost every single woman in his book other than M or L. I’m so glad this has been raised 🙌

• Heart

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
IT WAS HARD for both of us, while dealing with all that, to focus on the million and one details of planning a royal wedding. Strangely, the Palace had trouble focusing too. We wanted to get married quickly. Why give the papers and paps time to do their worst? But the Palace couldn’t seem to pick a date. Or a venue. While waiting for a decree from on high, from the nebulous upper regions of the royal decision-making apparatus, we went off on a traditional “engagement tour.” England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales—we traveled up and down and all over the UK, introducing Meg to the public.
Crowds went wild for her. Meg, Diana would’ve loved you! I heard women scream this again and again. A total departure from the tone and tenor of the tabloids, and also a reminder: the British press wasn’t reality.
On our return from that trip I rang Willy, sounded him out, asked his thoughts about where we might get married. I told him we were thinking of Westminster Abbey.
No good. We did it there.
Right, right. St. Paul’s?
Too grand. Plus Pa and Mummy did it there.
Hm. Yes. Good point.
He suggested Tetbury.
I snorted. Tetbury? The chapel near Highgrove? Seriously, Willy? How many does that place seat?
Isn’t that what you said you wanted—a small, quiet wedding?

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
Zara got married in a smallish church in Edinburgh.
No cameras inside.
But I remember Mike’s dad coming out of the church, slightly unstable because of his Parkinsons. And Princess Anne taking his arm and clamping it to her side so he felt safe and walking him out of the church, laughing and chatting to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
So they made out on Oprah that they didn’t want the big “spectacle” that was for everyone the world and not them, but now Harry is saying he pulled a titty lip as he wanted Westminster Abbey etc, I literally give up trying to make sense of any of it, it’s batshit, and he’s got us all like a pinball machine going here there and everywhere, the little sadist,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Crabbypatty00

Chatty Member
"the British press slammed Meg for wearing ripped jeans. No one mentioned that everything she wore, down to the flats and button-down shirt, had been pre-approved by the Palace. And by “no one,” I mean not anyone at the Palace. One statement, that week, in defense of Meg…it might’ve made a world of difference".

If I worked for the legal or press team at the palace and they asked me to issue a press release saying that the new girlfriend of Harry's was approved to wear ripped jeans I would have jacked the job in there and then. On principal.

What a total twat to even consider the palace would lower themselves to that level of petty shit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

goldshoes

Chatty Member
I lived just off Ken High St for quite a few years and you see such famous people that you get inured to it and are far too polite to react. Markle would be very very very small fry in London - she really is delusional I'm afraid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
Second date with Meghan
This time I was already there—waiting. Smiling. Proud of myself. She walked in, wearing a pretty blue sundress with white pinstripes. She was aglow. I stood and said: I bear gifts. A pink box. I held it forward. She shook it. What’s this? No, no, don’t shake it! We both laughed. She opened the box. Cupcakes. Red, white and blue cupcakes, to be exact. In honor of Independence Day. I said something about the Brits having a very different view of Independence Day from the Yanks, but, oh, well. She said they looked amazing. Our waitress from Date One appeared. Mischa. She seemed genuinely happy to see us, to discover that there was a Date Two. She could tell what was happening, she got that she was an eyewitness, that she’d forever be part of our personal mythology. After bringing us a round of drinks she went away and didn’t return for a long time. When she did, we were deep in the middle of a kiss. Not our first.
Meghan, holding my shirt collar, was pulling me towards her, holding me close. When she saw Mischa she released me immediately and we all laughed. Excuse us. No problem. Another round? Again the conversation flowed, crackled. Burgers came and went, uneaten. I felt an overwhelming sense of Overture, Prelude, Kettle Drums, Act I. And yet also a sense of ending. A phase of my life—the first half?—was coming to a close. As the night neared its end we had a very frank discussion. There was no way round it. She put a hand to her cheek and said: What’re we gonna doooo? We have to give this a proper go. What does that even mean? I live in Canada. I’m going back tomorrow! We’ll meet. A long visit. This summer. My summer’s already planned. Mine too. Surely in the whole summer we could find one small spot of time. She shook her head. She was doing the full Eat Pray Love. Eat what now? The book? Ah. Sorry. Not really big on books. I felt intimidated. She was so the opposite of me. She read. She was cultured. Not important, she said with a laugh. The point was, she was going with three girlfriends to Spain, and then with two girlfriends to Italy, and then— She looked at her calendar. I looked at mine. She raised her eyes, smiled. What is it? Tell me. Actually, there’s one small window… Recently, she explained, a castmate had advised her not to be so structured about her summer of eating, praying and loving. Keep one week open, this castmate said, leave room for magic, so she’d been saying no to all kinds of things, reserving one week, even turning down a very dreamy bike trip through the lavender fields of southern France… I looked at my calendar and said: I have one week open as well. What if they’re the same week? What if? Is it possible? How crazy would that be? It was the same week.

I highlighted one more section @Anna2020 - the bit about the waitress. Why would a waitress give a toss about this couple? She no doubt got paid peanuts to pay her exorbitant London rent. It's ridiculous.
This together with the last exerpt about going to Whole Foods and saving a cashiers life from a vicious married couple. I thought Meghan's messiah complex was bad, but now we are suddenly hearing much more from him, it would appear his messiah complex is just as bad. And do I believe Prince Harry bought soiled damaged clothes in the sale at TK Maxx - no. Utter tripe.
He also has a very good memory about her holiday plans. Very elaborate. I'm Sure he had no help whatsoever to jog his memory.

I am feeling quite aggrivated tonight after watching PDina's most recent video where she tears strips off those silly bints on The View, who are absolutely insistent that the UK is a backwards nation that despised Meghan as a biracial, middle class American divorcee, that the Royal Family are racist, and that none of them had any interest in the RF until Meghan and Harry got together, because Meghan is just like Diana (really) and they have that special quality that "the other couple don't have".
Sorry to any American's here, but these ignorant trashy people need to get their heads around that idea that Royalty and celebrity are not the same thing, that the two are completely juxtaposed, and that service does not include self service. PDina did an excellent job as always of correcting them. If only there were more people like PDina on American TV.

That together with seeing on the last thread, a photoshoot Harry has done for People magazine. Grinning ear to ear. Very pleased with himself and the destruction he has left in his wake.
I saw on YT that Trevor Coult has been approached by a journalist to discuss Harry's book, but he refused on the basis he is concerned Harry might be suicidal. I shouldn't say it, but I am so angry about how selfish and loathsome these two people are, that I really don't care. I am utterly fed of them both. Almost 7 years of this absolute bullshit from this awful woman projecting herself on to everyone, and her want and desire to be adored despite doing NOTHING to deserve it.
I am just aghast that two people can be so self centred and so self absorbed that they can shit all over everyone who isn't completely spell bound by them.

It's not often I feel angry about them. Most of the time I find them ridiculous and comical, but the seriousness of the anglophobia they are inciting, and the hatred they are spreading and then saying they aren't. The gaslighting. The lying. I am really at a loss what to make of it all to be honest. I am just completely disgusted with our culture that allows people to behave this way, and allows them to believe they are righteous. It's sick!

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Meg told us a bit about her life, about growing up in Los Angeles, about her struggles to become an actress, doing quick changes between auditions in her rundown SUV on which the doors didn’t always work. She was forced to enter through the boot. She talked about her growing portfolio as an entrepreneur, her lifestyle website, which had tens of thousands of readers. In her free time she did philanthropic work—she was especially fierce about women’s issues. I was fascinated, hanging on every word, while in the background I heard a faint drumbeat: She’s perfect, she’s perfect, she’s perfect.

With his she's perfect she's perfect and her heart going pump pump they are a regular rythm section aint they.

• Haha
  • Sick

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Found it - as if you could cycle in that stupid long dress...so chic...so feckin' basic

This isn't a 22 year old, its a 36 year old divorcee acting like she is 22

1673379681475.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
I WAS EXCITED TO welcome Meg to my home, but also embarrassed: Nott Cott was no palace. Nott Cott was palace adjacent—that was the best you could say for it. I watched her as she walked up the front path, through the white picket fence. To my relief she made no sign of dismay, gave no indication of disillusionment. Until she got inside. Then she said something about a frat house. I glanced around. She wasn’t far off. Union Jack in the corner. (The one I’d waved at the North Pole.) Old rifle on the TV stand. (A gift from Oman, after an official visit.) Xbox console. Just a place to keep my stuff, I explained, moving around some papers and clothes. I’m not here much. It was also constructed for smaller people, humans of a bygone era. Thus the rooms were tiny and the ceilings were doll’s house low. I gave her a quick tour, which took thirty seconds. Mind your head! I’d never noticed until then just how shabby the furniture was. Brown sofa, browner beanbag chair. Meg paused before the beanbag. I know. I know.

Where exactly does Harry think regular Brits live? Has he ever wondered what the average house in the UK is like?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
This is a piece from respected Scottish journalist Bill Leckie who wouldn’t normally write about Haz but seems to have been stirred into having his say. I couldn’t link it so just had to type it out myself.

‘Poor wee Harry can lash out at the world all he likes. But someday he’ll have to admit who his REAL fight’s with. Himself.
The guy’s so clearly at odds with everything he’s told himself is true, everything those around him have told him is true, that he no longer seems to know what he believes.
He hurls out accusations that always lack evidence. He makes statements and then denies them. He blames his brother, his dad, his grandparents, the Press and Big Boys Who Ran Away for everything wrong in his life.
Yet his most pressing issue is an unwillingness to deal with choices he’s made that are proving more and more difficult to justify.
Princess Margaret, purposeless in her big sister’s shadow, made self destructive choices and became a husk of the person she could have been.
Harry, sadly, is on the same path’.

• Heart
Reactions: 66