Harry and Meghan #298 The half price Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oddly the BRF are quite notorious for their attachment to homeopathy, aren't they? They certainly used to be.
There is/was a homeopathic hospital in Glasgow (Great Western Road I think.)
Years ago I was on the bus and a man got on and asked the driver to tell him when we got to the homosexual hospital. That was pre woke days so no one was offended, just amused.

Reactions: 37
Kate, done up to the nines!! What a load of guff! Was she wearing a fricking ball gown? She always nails casual

Reactions: 51
Meghan definitely wrote this bilge. And the dimwit doesn't read..... No shit Sherlock!!!

Reactions: 37
Didn't approve of her bullying more like

Reactions: 23
I am a bad person. A really really bad person. Even when Sparry reveals his innermost genital/genetic/generational/gustatory/grandiose pain, all I can do is

Reactions: 50
PA WANTED TO HELP choose the music for the ceremony so he invited us one night to Clarence House, for dinner and…a concert.
music.
He wholly endorsed our desire to have an orchestra rather than an organist, and he played an assortment of orchestras to get us in the mood. After a time, we segued into classical, and he talked about his love of Beethoven. Meg spoke about her own deep feeling for Chopin.
Meg evoked so much in him, qualities I’d rarely seen. In her presence Pa became boyish. I saw it, saw the bond between them growing stronger, and I felt strengthened in my own bond with him. So many people were treating her shabbily, it filled my heart to see my father treating her like the princess she was about to—maybe born to—become.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.

Reactions: 64

Tom Bower

Doria disappears for 10 years from MM's life - legally I can't tell you why!!!!!!

Reactions: 75
Tom Bower: "Doria used and sold drugs and then disappeared for ten years - but I cannot legally tell you why"

Reactions: 73
You have to admit, she is bloody good at manipulating people. Shame her acting skills in real life didn’t work in theatre or film

Reactions: 38
Tom bower has just said doria was a drug dealer ! And that basically it’s a drug house in montecito.! Harry smoking every day with Doria .

Reactions: 72
If I was TPOW I would have said back in a text fuck you and fuck your shitty dress. Then got my own tailor to fix the dress not tell Meg then showed up at the wedding.

Reactions: 29
As if they'd trust him to be Governor General of Bermuda!
Must have been a sarky joke. It’s where they shunted Edward VIII and that other Awful Woman ( according to my grandma) after the Abdication. A small role for a small man. Fitting for this pair, too.

Reactions: 26
I am a bad person. A really really bad person. Even when Sparry reveals his innermost genital/genetic/generational/gustatory/grandiose pain, all I can do is
It's OK, the only terrible thing is your lack of acknowledgment for Elizabeth Arden, on the...genital part.
It's objectively the pinnacle of ..tugging on the heartstrings . (And pubes..potentially.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.