Harry and Meghan #298 The half price Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry is saying the King of the Netherland and King of Norway apologised for colonialism, and that we need more of that, and he respect them for doing that - I'm sure they are honoured and humbled.

Anyway - didn't Charles do that in Barbados.

Reactions: 21
He says Chelsie Davy was unlike any girl he met she wasn’t chasing royalty . The irony is low key sickening considering who he married

Reactions: 58
Did they sing KumBiYa and pet the squirrels and hedgehogs while the birds flew about them?

Reactions: 36
I've switched on Weird Science, because two teenage geeks creating a real live woman with a computer programme is more grounded in reality than Spare

Reactions: 37
Has he caught onto the date being the anniversary of Anne Boleyn's execution?

Reactions: 38
The decree about the wedding coincided uncannily with the airing of Meg’s farewell season of Suits, in which her character, Rachel, was also preparing to get married. Art and life, imitating each other.
Decent of Suits, I thought, marrying Meg off the show, instead of pushing her down a lift shaft. There were enough people in real life trying to do that.
That spring, however, the press was quieter. Keener about breaking news of wedding details than inventing new libels.
So when the Palace encouraged us to feed more wedding details to those correspondents, known as the Royal Rota, we obeyed.
At the same time, I told the Palace that on the Big Day, the happiest day of our lives, I didn’t want to see one single royal correspondent inside that chapel, unless Murdoch himself apologized for phone hacking.
The Palace scoffed. It would be all-out war, the courtiers warned, to bar the Royal Rota from the wedding. Then let’s go to war.

I’d had it with the Royal Rota, both the individuals and the system, which was more outdated than the horse and cart. It had been devised some forty years earlier, to give British print and broadcast reporters first crack at the Royal Family, and it stank to high heaven. It discouraged fair competition, engendered cronyism, encouraged a small mob of hacks to feel entitled.
After weeks of wrangling, it was agreed: The Royal Rota wouldn’t be allowed in the chapel, but they could gather outside. A small win, which I hugely celebrated.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.

Reactions: 34
Zara got married in a smallish church in Edinburgh.
No cameras inside.
But I remember Mike’s dad coming out of the church, slightly unstable because of his Parkinsons. And Princess Anne taking his arm and clamping it to her side so he felt safe and walking him out of the church, laughing and chatting to him.

Reactions: 70
So they made out on Oprah that they didn’t want the big “spectacle” that was for everyone the world and not them, but now Harry is saying he pulled a titty lip as he wanted Westminster Abbey etc, I literally give up trying to make sense of any of it, it’s batshit, and he’s got us all like a pinball machine going here there and everywhere, the little sadist,

Reactions: 69
She definitely wrote that!

Reactions: 30
It’s obvious she’s going to write her own book as he misses out a lot about her and what she had to say. He briefly mentioned when she was suicidal and he said he’d get her help but then it’s just glossed over and never mentioned again.

Reactions: 28
The Royal Rota was created after the Leveson inquiry, wasn't it, to give legitimate journalists their bit but have the royals control the who, what, when, where? Especially with them when they are kids to protect their privacy? It sure works for the Cambridgelings... sorry Wales babies... whatever.

Reactions: 30
As if they'd trust him to be Governor General of Bermuda!

Reactions: 34

It's absolute fucking madness

Reactions: 36
I'd stay away from lift shafts Harry...
especially when Meghan is around.

Art and life...
Life and art.

Reactions: 35
Did they sing KumBiYa and pet the squirrels and hedgehogs while the birds flew about them?
Now I wonder about the trauma...of Princess Michaels cats.
Imagine the trauma.. for a cat..watching Peg gardening , or.. scooping Wagamama from cartons into bowls.

As if the dogs, and footmen, and Prince Michael aren't enough to traumatize them.
Poor things.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.