Harry and Meghan #298 The half price Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t say too much as it’ll get family members into trouble but someone in my family knows Tiggy as they’re good friends with Tiggys sister. Tiggy has been thru absolute hell for a few years now and was vindicated last year or so. She will NOT be pleased her name is being dragged out again. Even in this book. Which by the way is bloody awful. And there’s too much detail which is always a sign of lying. Learnt that in my psych degree

Reactions: 63
Yep, I got that feeling too. She told him it had happened when she got back, engineering a drama, to pull him in and raise the stakes. Nothing of the sort did happen, of course, because no one knew who she was.

Reactions: 35

Queenie knew. God love her. She knew.

Reactions: 49
King Constantine of Greece has passed, William's godfather.

Did he really suggest he was brought into the world to be William’s organ donor or human blood bag?!

Harold does realise unless both parents have identical blood types, the human blood bag/walking organ donation bank thing is a crock of shit.
This made me lol! Jfc. Organ donation. We have reached peak ludicrous.

Reactions: 27
It’s actually awful reading between the lines how obvious it is to the reader that William knew H is ill and needs help even telling him that he loved him and cared for him deeply and would do everything to help him but H just sees it as them growing apart as H had therapy (that William believed was brain washing him)and became more independent.

I can only assume that in the end William just had to give up and leave him to it. It’s very sad

Reactions: 60
Loved C.S.I was gutted when they stopped them.

Reactions: 18
IT WAS HARD for both of us, while dealing with all that, to focus on the million and one details of planning a royal wedding. Strangely, the Palace had trouble focusing too. We wanted to get married quickly. Why give the papers and paps time to do their worst? But the Palace couldn’t seem to pick a date. Or a venue. While waiting for a decree from on high, from the nebulous upper regions of the royal decision-making apparatus, we went off on a traditional “engagement tour.” England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales—we traveled up and down and all over the UK, introducing Meg to the public.
Crowds went wild for her. Meg, Diana would’ve loved you! I heard women scream this again and again. A total departure from the tone and tenor of the tabloids, and also a reminder: the British press wasn’t reality.
On our return from that trip I rang Willy, sounded him out, asked his thoughts about where we might get married. I told him we were thinking of Westminster Abbey.
No good. We did it there.
Right, right. St. Paul’s?
Too grand. Plus Pa and Mummy did it there.
Hm. Yes. Good point.
He suggested Tetbury.
I snorted. Tetbury? The chapel near Highgrove? Seriously, Willy? How many does that place seat?
Isn’t that what you said you wanted—a small, quiet wedding?

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.

Reactions: 50

Liar. Ripped jeans approved by the palace!!!! Doubt it.

Thanks for all your hard work @Anna2020

Reactions: 33
My husband would take lemsip if he had a cold, but not any arty farty homeopathic organic quirky stuff.
It’s a man thing

He basically wanted everyone in the whole wide world to be as blinded by her as he was, and when they wasn’t he couldn’t, still can’t, comprehend why not, and ever since he’s thrown a wobbler.
That is the basic problem with their PR...
You can't force people to like her at the risk of imprisonment.

Reactions: 32
At last they came to us with a date: May 2018.
And they accepted our request for the location: St. George’s Chapel.
That settled, we made our first public outing with Willy and Kate. The Royal Foundation Forum. February 2018.
All four of us sat on a stage while a woman asked us softball questions before a fairly good-sized audience. The Foundation was nearing ten years of existence, and we spoke about its past while looking to its future with us four at the helm. The audience was keen, all four of us were having fun, the whole atmosphere was hugely positive.
Afterwards, one journalist dubbed us the Fab Four. Here we go, I thought hopefully.
Days later, controversy. Something about Meg showing support for #metoo, and Kate not showing support—via their outfits? I think that was the gist, though who can say? It wasn’t real. But I think it had Kate on edge, while putting her and everyone else on notice that she was now going to be compared to, and forced to compete with, Meg.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.

Reactions: 37

This sounds like deliberate stalling for time by the RF.

But he forced their hand by parading Meg up and down the country. What a little shit!

Reactions: 31
'I told them a bit of how we’d met, told them about Botswana, told them about Waitrose, told them I was smitten, but overall what I told them was heavily redacted.'

Nit picky I know, but......

Reactions: 22
I still think she is wearing makeup in that picture. Just enough to even her skin tone, concealer round the eyes

It’s shockingly bad in every way- writing style and content
You’ve got to laugh though, he was only born to provide a kidney transplant if necessary
Well just as well it was the kidney, and not a hair transplant or brain transplant for Willy

I didn’t know he had a dog called Guy and started reading this thinking he was talking about his friend, Guy Pelly wondering why he was scooping him up and carrying him out …… having a totes bants night with the boys, rather than the Hallmark moment proposal

Have pulled myself together now, carry on …….

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.