Harry and Meghan #298 The half price Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still catching up but...this is the hem of Charlotte's dress at H&M's wedding. Disgraceful. No wonder poor Charlotte cried. I can't believe that 'hand sewn couture' would be this shoddy and I believe Meghan deliberately sabotaged Charlotte because of her hatred for/jealousy of the Princess of Wales.

Reactions: 50
The gravy stopped bubbling?? oh god no, the inhumanity of it all.

Stupid British gravy, obviously just racist like the calamari.

Reactions: 75
BiB isn't that what they did to Edward VIII and Wallis?

Reactions: 27
Sorry if this has been posted already,but of course Megan fucked Harry for the first time in his Mum anniversary of her death………

Reactions: 44
"the British press slammed Meg for wearing ripped jeans. No one mentioned that everything she wore, down to the flats and button-down shirt, had been pre-approved by the Palace. And by “no one,” I mean not anyone at the Palace. One statement, that week, in defense of Meg…it might’ve made a world of difference".

If I worked for the legal or press team at the palace and they asked me to issue a press release saying that the new girlfriend of Harry's was approved to wear ripped jeans I would have jacked the job in there and then. On principal.

What a total twat to even consider the palace would lower themselves to that level of petty shit.

Reactions: 69
REUNITED. A quiet night at Nott Cott, preparing dinner together. December 2016. Meg and I had discovered that we shared the same favorite food: roast chicken. I didn’t know how to cook it, so that night she was teaching me. I remember the warmth of the kitchen, the wonderful smells. Lemon wedges on the cutting board, garlic and rosemary, gravy bubbling in a saucepan. I remember rubbing salt on the skin of the bird, then opening a bottle of wine.

What Meg says:

https://giphy.com/37QGcby081D8kwpNng

Reactions: 48
This episode at Frogmore…
1) it’s very clear Wills was absolutely desperate to get through to him, but failed
2) I don’t even know what to say about his idea of a death cult.
Jesus fucking Christ. What a load of flowery bilge. I salute you tattlers that are taking one for the team and reading this steaming pile of shit. Sounds like it’s written by Barbara Cartland, god rest her.
Dear God I’m flabbergasted

Reactions: 49
So why the feck not go to Bermuda. Again it was her plan all along to go back to California.

Reactions: 32
I see...
So putting out a statement made it worse.

But they are "angry" at Prince Withnail because they were "jealous" of...

Oh make it make sense.

Reactions: 23
I do believe she told him she was hounded by the press and by 'fans', I suspect when they went out together because of him they were papped a tonne so it would be believable to him, but none of these photos ever surfaced, social media was never awash with photos of her shopping in whole foods. Funny that ain't it.

Reactions: 43
The gravy stopped bubbling?? oh god no, the inhumanity of it all.

Stupid British gravy, obviously just racist like the calamari.
On a lighter note having eaten Aussie gravy and UK gravy - Aussie gravy is far far better.

Reactions: 21
1st BIB Gray not grey? Is this because Moehringer is American or was it written by an American Woman?!

Reactions: 37
I remember seeing the photos of her shopping that day. She seemed quite happy with the usual smirk on her face. Neither of these two could lie straight in bed.

Reactions: 43
Thank you all for an entertaining evening especially Anna2020 - doing God's work for us!

I think little Omid took over from Moerhinger

Reactions: 33
She knew him alright. She will have googled the shit out of him.. he’s that thick

Reactions: 38
I watched Suits up to season 7
I loved it.
Gabriel Macht is hot. His character Harvey Specter was flawed but fabulous.
The female lead characters were his partner in the law firm and his PA. Both women were also fabulous.
The guy who played Lewis Litt was a love/ hate character. He was kinda cute in a schmuck kinda way.
The guy who fell in love with Meghan's character was a smug git but his character was crucial to the storyline that ran through all of seasons 1 to 7.
He faked his bar exam. He wasnt a qualified lawyer but had a photographic memory.

Meghan played a paralegal in the office. Her Father was a partner in a rival law firm and he was fabulous too.
She was perfectly fine in the show.
She looked fine and her character was likable.

Sorry but that's the truth.

The character Rachel Zane is very different to Meghan.

VERY.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.