Harry and Meghan #298 The half price Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had literally never heard of this show or Smegs until she was announced as Harry’s girlfriend from Suits.

I hope they issue a Cease and Desist - We did not fucking watch Suits.
Literally the only statement from all the royals should be we did not watch suits and had no idea who the f**k she was.

Reactions: 44
This is just insane! There is no way she would have been recognised, she wasn’t even the main character in Suits as far as I am aware? And the vast majority of the UK TV viewing audience had NEVER seen it! She wishes she could have been that famous though….
I also think she just doesn’t look unique enough to have been recognised, people would have just thought she was just an attractive woman ( with the slap on) looking a bit stupid wearing Hunter wellies. Someone like eg Calista Flockart from the considerably more popular Ally McBeale when it was on may well have been recognised

Did those headlines really exist in the gossip magazines in the UK when they first started dating? I don’t remember them. Perhaps we should go and check the back copies, we know the date when she was papped going to Wholefoods in her wellies I think?

Reactions: 47
I watched the couple first seasons of Suits but stopped, it got boring and repetitive, even if Gabriel Macht was hot. Rachel/Megs was just annoying AF.

Harvey was the only saving grace! I also developed a hatred of pencil skirts seeing as she couldn’t enter a room wearing anything other!

Reactions: 23
I rang Pa yet again. Don’t read it, darling— I cut him off. I wasn’t about to hear that nonsense again.
Also, I wasn’t a boy anymore. I tried a new argument. I reminded Pa that these were the same shoddy bastards who’d been portraying him as a clown all his life, ridiculing him for sounding the alarm about climate change. These were his tormentors, his bullies, and now they were tormenting and bullying his son and his son’s girlfriend—did that not inspire his outrage? Why have I got to beg you, Pa? Why is this not already a priority for you? Why is this not causing you anguish, keeping you up at night, that the press are treating Meg like this? You adore her, you told me so yourself. You bonded over your shared love of music, you think she’s funny and witty, and impeccably mannered, you told me—so why, Pa? Why? I couldn’t get a straight answer. The conversation went in circles and when we hung up I felt—abandoned. Meg, meanwhile, reached out to Camilla, who tried to counsel her by saying this was just what the press always did to newcomers, that it would all pass in due time, that Camilla had been the bad guy once. The implication being what? Now it was Meg’s turn? As if it were apples to apples.
Camilla also suggested to Meg that I become Governor General of Bermuda, which would solve all our problems by removing us from the red-hot center of the maelstrom. Right, right, I thought, and one added bonus of that plan would be to get us out of the picture.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.

Reactions: 46
I'm avoiding tv and radio.
And sorry but I'm skimming thru most of the threads.
I can't be doing with the overkill.

I do want to know just how many paragraphs the ghost writer avtually wrote.
Bet it's not many.

Reactions: 30
I lived just off Ken High St for quite a few years and you see such famous people that you get inured to it and are far too polite to react. Markle would be very very very small fry in London - she really is delusional I'm afraid.

Reactions: 68
Harry never lost Diana , he successfully replaced her with a very underestimated impersonator, and some spiritual ''projections '' of her mortal part (via drugs or mediums.)

I guess the only entertaining part (for me) will be their glorious return, Charles face at the Coronation and the knowledge that ''It didn't have to be this way.''

Reactions: 33
I’m 14 and this is deep.

Reactions: 18
now he really is just plagiarising yet another episode of friends

Reactions: 23
I lived just off Ken High St for quite a few years and you see such famous people that you get inured to it and are far too polite to react. Markle would be very very very small fry in London - she really is delusional I'm afraid.
I worked in a street just behind Olympia for a bit ... maybe you saw me.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.