Harry and Meghan #270 Deck The halls with Hermes blankets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's very significant that Mandana Dayani has jumped ship, she must know there is a tit show coming

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I apologize to all of you.

i so understand what some of you are so wisely saying. This wonderful place provides such comforting welcome relief for many. Blessings to all of you who possess that gift of humor and diversion.

In between commenting here, I have been decorating our home to the hilt and baking family favorites, and wrapping and sending gifts. I look at my husband…and observe how, despite his ferocious dedication to the fight… Parkinson’s has won some victories in the past year. And my heart says…Christmas can’t be wasted. Our family will arrive in two weeks…and I will have this production ready for opening night. Fears and tears kept to myself. They will take their cue from me.

Christmas cannot be wasted.

So I do understand.

Back to my apology, or explanation. I just find it hard to see the humor in this…this global battle…the campaign to sell cruelty as kindness, to grab wealth and power through a hoax of false selective empathy, to pervert history, ferment hate toward each other and our countries. The Markles are generals in this Woke army and they are dead serious. Race is their nuclear weapon. Sorry, it is just too vicious for me just to laugh at the cruelty and the undeniable agenda anymore.

But maybe this is the wrong place for me to express all this. Maybe you are too kind to say.

Maybe my posts are dragging too many of you down. I consider my own real-life situation…and feel real regret that I might be undermining anyone’s ‘safe place’ from their own sorrows. I mean that.

But with expectation of what is about to be exploded in this evil campaign…maybe my best service to you all is to leave commenting to those with the gift to laugh and stay above the fray with humor.

I will think about that and take it seriously. Love you all.
You have nothing to apologise for. I enjoy your posts and long may they continue 🥰

There were a couple of people on this thread earlier that were trying my patience but you are not one of them.

It is hard sometimes to find humour when we are surrounded by people who claim victimhood and use it as a weapon. We will stay united against these cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Princess Diana being channeled by a psychic...
ETA @Nuttynana beat me to it. Great minds etc...
" Diana........ Diana?
Are you there?

Come in please....
Diana .... Diana ..............
Is that you , Diana??...... "

***** crackling noise ****

" This is Easyjet 561 , inbound from Alicante. Over."

😐😐😐😐😐

😛😛😛🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
p01h0yp8.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
We have only this one account of the conversation…and it is from the accuser. Really? Someone who hates the RF to boot. Yet her account is gospel?

And…on this alone, Lady S reputation is in tatters. In her long history at events like this, are we to believe this is the first Black person she ever encountered? Are we to believe that she was so uncaring of the RF‘s current issues…that she decided to humiliate this one Black person?

Are to we assume she is so unsophisticated, racist, and clumsy…YET that she would not have stumbled many many times before this? And that the first and only time…it was a BLM, sketchy activist who had an agenda and hates the RF? What are the odds of that? Kind of like Jussie Smollet running into two Black Trump supporters who are declaring a certain part of downtown Chicago as Trump Country at 3 AM.

Better yet…Are we to assume that the late Queen put friendship over duty and subjected decades of foreign dignitaries of every race to this racist loose cannon?

Guess so…
Sorry well behind with my grunking so this may have been mentioned but if Lady S was such a renegade racist you would’ve expected a rush of others claiming they’d been treated the same. weirdly that hasn’t happened…

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I've had a scroll through for the next title and as far as I can see, it's 11 pages in!

Screenshot 2022-12-03 at 15.03.27.png

• Heart
  • Haha

i so understand what some of you are so wisely saying. This wonderful place provides such comforting welcome relief for many. Blessings to all of you who possess that gift of humor and diversion.

In between commenting here, I have been decorating our home to the hilt and baking family favorites, and wrapping and sending gifts. I look at my husband…and observe how, despite his ferocious dedication to the fight… Parkinson’s has won some victories in the past year. And my heart says…Christmas can’t be wasted. Our family will arrive in two weeks…and I will have this production ready for opening night. Fears and tears kept to myself. They will take their cue from me.

So I do understand.

Back to my apology, or explanation. I just find it hard to see the humor in this…this global battle…the campaign to sell cruelty as kindness, to grab wealth and power through a hoax of false selective empathy, to pervert history, ferment hate toward each other and our countries. The Markles are generals in this Woke army and they are dead serious. Race is their nuclear weapon. Sorry, it is just too vicious for me just to laugh at the cruelty and the undeniable agenda anymore.

But maybe this is the wrong place for me to express all this. Maybe you are too kind to say.

Maybe my posts are dragging too many of you down. I consider my own real-life situation…and feel real regret that I might be undermining anyone’s ‘safe place’ from their own sorrows. I mean that.

But with expectation of what is about to be exploded in this evil campaign…maybe my best service to you all is to leave commenting to those with the gift to laugh and stay above the fray with humor.

I had trouble after Minge went for the photo op at Uvalde as I found it deeply sickening and thought this just isn't funny anymore.
However, I did rally because I think that taking the piss is the way to deal with people like her and Hazza. So I started referring to her as Minge, which I found helpful. :devilish:

• Haha
It's so weird that Harry sees Diana in Meghan.

What the f***?!

Even psychics agree that Kate is the one maintaining Diana's legacy, not Meghan.

"She's [Kate] giving me Diana energy."

"She's [Kate] been studying princess Diana a lot lately."

"She's [Kate] a record keeper, eight of pentacles (tarot card), she's been going back and looking at the old stuff... she's trying to have a resurgance of what the royals used to be. This girl is bleeping cool, I like her. This girl is a bad ass witch."

"She [Kate] wants to show the kindness and the good qualities of the royals."

At one point the psychic says that if the late Queen Elizabeth II could choose who would be the next Queen, she would've picked Kate.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

So I do understand.

I love your posts!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So Rachel made herself cry again.🙄
Woe is her.
Left eye left eye! Dry cry dry cry!
It's all quite frankly very tedious.
The Scrotum pole she scaled to bag herself a prince has left her looking like an absolutely grubby, spiteful bellend.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

So I do understand.

Don't give up, there's nothing to apologise for
I love hearing other people's points of view and insights, even when I disagree
Stay strong ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Poor 43 has such bad luck with employees. Whoever would ever not get on with our sweetest and most beloved Duch?

EDIT to add this adorable picture

The Waleses don’t need a six part docuseries to convince people of their love story. It’s right there, in one photo. It’s actually there in lots of photos. It’s unstaged, real, they don’t need to keep going on about it, because it’s obvious to anyone with eyes.

• Heart
I love your posts!
So do I! You always have something to say to make us think, and that’s not only wonderful, but important!
I’d also like to say I know personally, (as I’m certain many of us on here do,) how tough it is to care for a loved one w/Alzheimer’s. But you do it because you love that person, and even if they don’t always respond, they know. They always know, because love just seeps through despite the cognitive decline. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
"Does the name Diana mean anything?
What?
What?
She's angry.
She is saying 'give the emerald choker to Rachel."

1670080768964.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Can you imagine Peg after Harry proposed?

She was probably squealing to her friends, talking about grand titles, living in Windsor Castle, being adored worldwide and regularly wearing Diana's jewels whenever she wanted.

Now here we are. Desperate for money, desperate for attention, desperate for any sort of relevance...

😭
Didn’t she hold a party with the theme ‘Sayonara Zara’ because she was going to wear designer for ever more? 😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I think @Nuttynana is a Goddess among us and we should all do what she says. ❤❤❤

I think we should start pushing #TraitorHarry to remind everyone what he is.

And finally...@ChaoticArtist, you made me laugh out loud with your post at 772. Talking about Catherines outfit you wrote 'reiterated that one doesn't need a lot to shine.' :LOL:Just a £15 million pound choker :LOL: Thank you for making me giggle. I loved the rest of your post and totally agree.

OMG that was quite the slip 😂😂😂 I meant that in terms of number, size and design of jewellery and other accessories though. Don't need to pile on the layers/wear humongous pieces. And especially crucial for us in the Indian subcontinent to feel reassured about this because well, look at our brides! 😂

As for the money value of the choker, I make art jewellery and have built a really nice collection of pieces bought over the years - mostly below €10 and maybe a couple between €10 and €30 - that I keep reusing. So I know very well that one doesn't need to pay princess prices to look and feel like a princess! Just look at the finishing of the metal parts and go for glass or preferably crystal stones instead of acrylic, and your jewellery can even outshine real gold and diamonds. In fact, in advertisements, a lot of times cheaper replicas are used because they look better on the camera.

My €7 Swarovski crystals are exactly the same design and size as my cousin's €1,000+ diamond and platinum ones. No one can tell the difference when we're wearing them, and I don't have to live in fear about mine getting lost or ruined 😉🤭

This also reminded me of the temper tantrum my narc uncle threw when I let it slip in front of guests that I was wearing art jewellery to one of the wedding functions of his son. Apparently, he'd been telling porkies to the guests about having funded my entire outfit - including a dress I had worn multiple times before and €3.5 earrings, which he claimed were 22ct gold and worth around €3,000 🙄🙄 He'd given me zilch and his wife's niece had made me pay for some makeup items for her so I was actually out of pocket 😤

Glad you got a giggle out of it though ♥ and I got to do one of my favourite PSAs and diss my narcs 😂😂

ETA: @Nuttynana is definitely a Goddess! ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.