• Yes

Votes: 80 24.2%
  • No

Votes: 51 15.5%
  • Don't care

Votes: 199 60.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread, poll and title. :)

OK, so what will the Harkles do to try and upstage this?

George at his first Wimbledon. :)

And one to send Haz to the chicken shack for a tapping session.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Title by @DanDanTheIceCreamMan
Thanks to @ChastityDingle and @Sea for helping me find it. 😘

Although we still detest the harkles, we're also getting bored.
Photo's in Wyoming, please see poll.
Can't think of anything else.

Previous thread
https://tattle.life/threads/harry-and-meghan-206-preachy-pwife-and-the-pbrained-prince.31379/
Thanks for the new thread Cass, and congrats @DanDanTheIceCreamMan on a fab title!

I voted ‘not them’, but I actually think it’s The Stoat but not The Hag.

Reactions: 26
The Stoats are really delusional if they think a photo of the side of Ffark‘s face is going to outshine Louis. The whole country loves Prince Louis. We’ve been watching him grow up since he was born - in a strange kind of way, he’s ‘ours’. Our little princeling. Same with George and Charlotte. Ffark? We don’t know him. We don’t even get full face photos and know nothing about his personality, like we do with the Cambridge kids. If the Stoats wanted public affection for their kids they shouldn’t have been so secretive about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
So…according to Trevor C, the Stoat’s book isn’t getting published due to a D-notice which means some of the shyt he wrote about can cause harm/damage to National Security. The Ginger Khunt is an idiot, and I’m guessing he’s NOT going to be off the hook for monetary advances he’s been given. Basically, he’s fucked, so put yer chest waders on because tit’s about to get real deep! 🤣 (Fitting shirt for his ridiculous Shennanigans!) 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I have absolutely no idea who Sugar Bear is, but the resemblance is uncanny. :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_20220710-131142.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Glorious day at Wimbledon for the men's final. Catherine looking stunning accompanied by George and future King of England William. Meanwhile ... back at Monteshithole, Hazno sneaks into the chicken coop and watches it on his phone away from Droopydraws and starts to cry-masturbate.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Thanks Cass Bear and @DanDanTheIceCreamMan . 🥰

Hamster's post 960 last thread 🐹

"Does anyone have any theories on why the kids are suddenly being made visible?
There must be some other reason why we had a snap of 'Lili' after the Jubilee and now they've orchestrated a snap of Archie to be in the media. This Archie sighting in Wyoming was definitely planted in the media by them for a reason."

I don't think it's about the Cambridge children. The Flatpacks have been a constant in this saga and they are the key. What's changed is the Jubilee visit and the photos of Lil, plus PC Camilla and The Queen meeting the children. None of this has been denied by BP or CH, just skirted round and left vague, the stupid press release about the RF not being able to get to the fake party for the fake child in time..... Not denied though it could have been, so free for the Snarkles to capitalise on.

If the Stoats were childless they would have a lot less leverage or none.
The Stoats rejected the title of Earl of Dumbarton for Fark, but the RF confirmed his existence by offering him the Earldom. The jokes about "Dumb" obscured this fact.
Fark and Lil are eligible to be Prince and Princess as I understand it, and this is within PC's remit when he is King whatever culling he decides to undertake.

Whether you believe that PC and Gladys had an emotional reunion with their grandchildren, or that it was Sunshine PR, Clarence House have not denied the worldwide press reports saying that they did meet. I think this C.H. Press briefing was a huge mistake by PC who as @Evangelina says is the master of spin (owtte.) He probably had no choice.

I think the Memoir has been shelved, as the last thing PC needs is Stoat attacking Gladys even if what he says is not true. (D Notice reason? Makes Stoat look important..... (Puffs out chest, dons waterproof camouflage pants)). The Stoat family might end up being protected at our expense both here and in the US but we won't be told. I doubt they will divorce.

Imo this isn't about merching the Flatpacks for clothing or selling photos to the highest bidder. It's leverage against the RF. There's already a backlash against the Stoat tricks with their children, and people resent being lied to and taken for fools with stupid photoshops. Also public disgust that two privileged and wealthy people should exploit their children in this way. Am probably in the minority here but I don't think there's a huge appetite to see these phantoms.

There's widespread public scepticism, but it's only the RF that concerns the Stoats.
The Stoats don't care if the photos are convincing, the Flatpack genie is now out of the bottle and the RF let it out at the Jubilee.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I'm the first to say I love Catherine's style but don't like her dress too. Too many frills and feels too 80s power dressing to me. But prince George looks seriously cute and William's buns in those trousers 🥵😍

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm the first to say I love Catherine's style but don't like her dress too. Too many frills and feels too 80s power dressing to me. But prince George looks seriously cute and William's buns in those trousers 🥵😍

I'm coveting those shoes. Hope big Willy has factor 50 on his bonce today!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Lets try a little experiment :devilish:

Start posting on all your social media/youtube or wherever you talk about haz and smegs, the question 'Why have we never seen a photo of Dorito with Lily?'

If one turns up, we'll know that we're controlling them. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Thanks for the new thread and poll @Cassandra333. Great title @DanDanTheIceCreamMan 😁

Just reading something about the people who supposedly were so excited thinking 'the royal family' were about to appear near them 🙄. As if.

Anyway, if their securidee was talking about seats, why are they sitting on the ground?
And wouldn't it make sense to lift a child up so that he could see something of the parade. Instead of crouching down to him...

Also as others have said, people have lost interest in seeing the children anyway. It's a bit like if you are at a party and someone is being asked to sing, and they're saying no, no, no while secretly wanting to.
In the end people just think whatever 😂

I 100% think people in the public eye are more than entitled to shelter their children as much as possible from publicity, and from intrusion of any sort. But their caper is ridiculous.

And lastly, lovely to see George with W&K at Wimbledon. He is such a cute little fellow!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Glorious day at Wimbledon for the men's final. Catherine looking stunning accompanied by George and future King of England William. Meanwhile ... back at Monteshithole, Hazno sneaks into the chicken coop and watches it on his phone away from Droopydraws and starts to cry-masturbate.

Oh, my god. That fucken image is in my head now. I will never look at a chicken coop the same again. 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
So…according to Trevor C, the Stoat’s book isn’t getting published due to a D-notice which means some of the shyt he wrote about can cause harm/damage to National Security. The Ginger Khunt is an idiot, and I’m guessing he’s NOT going to be off the hook for monetary advances he’s been given. Basically, he’s fucked, so put yer chest waders on because tit’s about to get real deep! 🤣 (Fitting shirt for his ridiculous Shennanigans!) 🤣🤣

That is what happens when you want to lie.

1657461618290.png

For what purpose would he need to be researching his life? It's such an odd word to use. "Recall" would be better than "research". I think he is looking for people who Diana confided in about the C & C affair and can't find anyone credible and willing to talk to him.

Of course, his brother William knows everything. As he was Diana's "soulmate" per her own words.

He should call and ask him...

Oh, wait.

missed-call-missed.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.