Harry and Meghan #206 Preachy Pwife and the Pbrained Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it’s not M in the WY photos, then her “double” either has the same Cartier Love bracelet or M does have the key for hers and dressed the double. Diana’s watch, too? M’s wedding rings? I don’t know.
It’s only a little screw with a Philips head, so any Philips screwdriver will open it, although I’m sure Cartier will sell replacement gold ones.

Reactions: 27
Wow he's turned into a ginger hairy orang-utan now, with an overbite like Freddie Mercury's! Buck-tooth Noballs.
Look at the double lock grip on Ffark.
What a pair of shapeshifters.

Reactions: 22
The body language guy has announced it's definitely smeg.

Wow wasnt expecting that, it doesn't look like her recently from behind and particularly as there arent any shots of her camera loving face.

Silly games, silly games.

Reactions: 27
Did she wear that bracelet on her wedding day?

Reactions: 15
Wow wasnt expecting that, it doesn't look like her recently from behind and particularly as there arent any shots of her camera loving face.

Silly games, silly games.
Yes, very surprised. Looked way too slim to be her.

Reactions: 26
I think given all the evidence presented we'll have to accept that it really is the Harkles in Wyoming. Why? Is the obvious question.
I'm sure that there must have been 4th July celebrations nearer to home that they could have attended.

Who were they visiting? Perhaps it's true that they were staying with some billionaire oligarch.
Is Smegz looking for funding so that she can start a political campaign

Reactions: 26
If it’s not M in the WY photos, then her “double” either has the same Cartier Love bracelet or M does have the key for hers and dressed the double. Diana’s watch, too? M’s wedding rings? I don’t know.
Super easy to get fakes. Super hard to magic up a slim waist/long torso and lose 20 kilos and her huge butt in 2 weeks

Ok. Apologies... what is the ice cream sandwich thingy? Did I miss that pist? And there is an irban dictionary angle too? Well wouldn't be a first with these desperate jokers

Reactions: 20
Trevor obviously gave her the cheeper model. The man isn't that stupid after all

Reactions: 21
You're right. They wouldn't.

Reactions: 22
Thanks again Mardy, much appreciated as ever.
From the bullying report we know that Minge always seemed to have someone in her sights. It looks like the Stoat's the same. He's gunning for Edward Young at the moment and having a break from William, Camilla and Charles. He likes to focus his resentment in a specific direction and brood angrily over the crap cards that life has dealt him and the sheer cruel unfairness of it all. He never ever looks inward, so will never progress no matter how many MH Apps he straps to his puny body.
Some inexplicably escape the fire like Andrew Edward and The Queen, the Fungus family en moulde.

BIB your post
"they had to open a window in the car bringing them to the service."
@jack Royston_LuvvaBoy just tweeted that MI5 have examined the footage and inside car video/audio recordings of the moments before Minge lowered the window.

The Stoat can clearly be seen gagging and spluttering before snarling "Jeez! Can't you put a cork in it??? That cabbage soup stuff is givin' you effing awful wind!!! You'd bloody better not fart all fru St Paul's you slag!! Fings are bad enough without you gassing my rellies, right?? You should of stopped guzzling it before we got on our jet...... Now what?!! Stop blubbing you stupid tart!!"

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Smeg in her 'old' Cartier Tank watch pre marriage to Haz:

Her Cartier bangle, which looks a bit battered. I think it's the 'basic' version, as opposed to a diamond one:
ETA I wonder if that's possibly a rose gold one, rather than yellow gold?

Maybe Haz got her a new one?

And the paper reckons Haz has one, but I'm not sure it looks wide enough:

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
If I recall correctly, the initial version of that website did state that they were IPPs (as in, it included the actual phrase). And there was wording along the lines of ‘Harry and Archie are blood royals’. I remember it as it struck me as desperate much?

I find it incredible that Harry uses his service as a reason why he needs protection. What about all the other veterans out there, let’s hook them all up with 24/7PPOs.

I think securityfor them is a combo of status and cost. Their security detail must be expensive. When you have to pay for it yourself you also have to pay for all the equipment, and car modifications, etc in addition to actually paying the salaries of the staff.

I think Hazno thinks he’s being smart with the lawsuit in that if he gets it back, then he will say that the decision to reinstate his security means he is in danger, then ask for a review of his IPP status and then before you know it the good people of America will be footing his security bill.

It won’t happen, but I think he thinks it will.

Reactions: 31
I didnt think his hair was right at the back. To me the growth pattern was different at the bottom.

Reactions: 16
Yeah, because every time I’m in town and there’s some sort of parade going on, when security or police move us on a little bit for crowd control, the first thing that always comes into my mind is, oh, Meghan Markle and her other half must be here and I really need to get my camera out to get a picture of their backs because that’s a beautiful hat she’s wearing
It really would never occur to me that I should photograph them from the front
If I’m on a public street, in the midst of a public parade there’s no security guard on earth that will stop me photographing whatever I want yet they haven’t turned up even in the background of anyone else’s photos.
Strange that, is it not?
It’s a crock of old shit and totally staged. I doubt there was one person in the whole crowd who even knew who they were (if in fact they were even there and not photoshopped in)
Hence the gushing post and the stupid arse about tit photos.

You probably can’t tell from this post, but they give me the because I hate the fact that they think we are all stupid.
They are never going to stop being cunts are they?

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.