Harry and Meghan #194 Time to go home. No worries about security. Just a fade into obscurity. Goodbye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m inclined to agree with you
I grew up never thinking we would never have a monarchy but more than ever after the two years of suffering we people have been through I am inclined to see that it is coming.
Yesterdays coming together I see more as a people celebrating the end of lockdown properly and how the last two years has really shone a light on the dodgy dealings of many in our society that have been dealt out to us good hard working and very loyal citizen’s especially when the inequalities between the haves and have nots couldn’t have been more apparent.

I could say more but won’t as I don’t want to spoil these threads but I reckon more people than ever have been jolted from their slumber over the last two years.

Also I couldn’t agree more. Kate looked like a million dollars yesterday
She outshone everyone in a dignified and u derstated but stunning dress.

Reactions: 26
I agree, the Liverpool fans booing William at the football and the protests during the visit to Jamaica show there has been a real shift. Prince Andrew and the Harkles have done so much damage. There is a lot of support for the Queen but once she goes there will be calls to abolish the monarchy. I think if they skipped Charles and went straight to Kate and William there would be fewer calls to abolish it
Liverpool fans boo everything ;)

I agree there'll be a shift and the inherent respect for the Queen as a person won't pass to Charles but chances are we may only have a decade of Charles as king which I guess is why William and Kate have taken on so many duties as some sort of regal job share With TQ and PC.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I actually watched some news last night and I’m pretty sure it said Anne was up in Scotland wearing a dreadful looking coat
And aren’t c and c in Ireland?

Reactions: 11
If push comes to shove, I think it's very unlikely that Britain would ever vote out the monarchy. The unheard quiet people, not the ranters on twatter and the like, value it for whatever reason - history, pageantry, tradition, lack of politics. They will definitely have to modernise - which Charles is already on record with his slimming down proposals, they will probably do less as there will be fewer of them. But my heart says they still have a role.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Liverpool fans boo everything ;)

I agree there'll be a shift and the inherent respect for the Queen as a person won't pass to Charles but chances are we may only have a decade of Charles as king which I guess is why William and Kate have taken on so many duties as some sort of regal job share With TQ and PC.
The Liverpool fans were booing 'The Establishment' ... it wasn't a personal attack against William per se. He just happened to be there representing said Establishment. Let's face it, I don't really trust Politicians, the Police, the Media, or certain members of Royalty, do you?

Here's the moment where the private couple turn-up and everyone has to move so they can get to their seat. As I asked before, was this because they insisted on walking in apart from everyone else? I also noticed Sophie giving them daggers ... I'm liking Sophie more and more these days. Also note The Claw in action.

stink1.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Yes
She did go to Edinburgh
I haven’t got great internet connection
Princess Anne visits Edinburgh Zoo to feed the penguins ...https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk › ... › Edinburgh Zoo
20 hours ago — The Princess Royal arrived in Edinburgh on Friday afternoon, June 3, .

Reactions: 22
I actually watched some news last night and I’m pretty sure it said Anne was up in Scotland wearing a dreadful looking coat
Edward and sophie have already arrived in Northern Ireland. Not sure where C&C are tbh and Anne I thought was replacing HM at the Derby?

Reactions: 20
Edward and sophie have already arrived in Northern Ireland. Not sure where C&C are tbh and Anne I thought was replacing HM at the Derby?
And W &C have arrived in Cardiff. Seems everyone wants to be as far away as possible from the harkles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
This was a good catch (the video of Catherine walking in) It's annoyed me, as much as all the positive crap about TW on twitter.....it's excruciating.
Yet again showing who she is. Utter witch! I so hope everyone across the pond finally sees her and him for who they are and stop pandering to them.

Reactions: 34
Yes Anne went to Edinburgh after the Church service and today she’s at the Derby.

William and Kate are in Wales today then back later for the Concert.

Edward and Sophie are in Northern Ireland today.

Edited as I wrote Scotland instead of Wales 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
This was a good catch (the video of Catherine walking in) It's annoyed me, as much as all the positive crap about TW on twitter.....it's excruciating.
How bloody childish is she. She just can't hide her hatred for Catherine. Scary.

Yes Anne went to Edinburgh after the Church service and today she’s at the Derby.

William and Kate are in Scotland today then back later for the Concert.

W&C are in Cardiff

Reactions: 29
I agree, the Liverpool fans booing William at the football and the protests during the visit to Jamaica show there has been a real shift. Prince Andrew and the Harkles have done so much damage. There is a lot of support for the Queen but once she goes there will be calls to abolish the monarchy. I think if they skipped Charles and went straight to Kate and William there would be fewer calls to abolish it
I wouldn’t read too much into either of those things. Jamaica want their own head of state which they have every right to and Liverpool fans will boo anything remotely related to the establishment after hillsborough (I know, I’m a Scouser!) for what it’s worth they also booed Camilla cabello the singer who performed before the champions league final.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Wonder where they would've sat Andrew if he'd gone? With his daughters?
He was never going, they could cope with him or the Harkles, not both. The Harkles are there for some royal pixie dust to boost their flagging careers .

Reactions: 24

William and Kate are in Scotland today then back later for the Concert.

Wales for the Cambridge family isn’t it?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.