Harry and Meghan #194 Time to go home. No worries about security. Just a fade into obscurity. Goodbye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg... darkest hour is on now.. I went to see it in the cinema when it came out..... full of old people elderly British lovely people who sat through it eating toffees / sweets drinking juice and remarking all through it.... during it and at the end they cheered clapped interacted... totally British. Xxxxcc

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Harry & Megahn #195 the royals had fun at the palace while the harkles are still full of malice

Reactions: 20
Harry and Meghan #195 We seek them there, we seek them here flatpacks never did appear

any good ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think this. Remember that tale 'The Boy who cried wolf'?
They will need to explain why they decided to visit the racist family they escaped from, whether they met the Matriarch who treated them so cruelly, whether they met the cold future King who kindly walked her up the aisle, where the photos are of the Flatpack Birthday Fiesta, why their arrival and departure were kept secret.

They will look utter fools if they try for another victim pity-fest.

Most of all, why did they go back at all? What for? Why not produce proof of their Flatpacks in LA instead of arranging secret meetings with the RF?

On the face of it there is no rationale to their visit, and the obviously bad relationship they have with the RF make it make even less sense. On the face of it, that is.
I loved his " Older" album
Jesus To A Child

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm completely baffled by Harry and Meghan's presence here - if they were invited, they seem to have been excluded from an awful lot; were they just gatecrashers?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.