Harry and Meghan #194 Time to go home. No worries about security. Just a fade into obscurity. Goodbye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @Maggiemaynot - had to take a word out, sorry.

Recap.
The 70th Platinum Jubilee of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Hurrah.
Our little community has taken part in an historic event, recording our thoughts for the rich tapestry of history.
We love the Queen
We loathe the Harkles
We're disgusted that the papers are giving them articles. (at least I am)
If you want to know more you can read the previous thread. There's some fantastic cartoons by our@chita so well worth it.
Welcome to all new to the thread and those who have lurked. Great to see you here and thank you for taking time to post. Post more!!
I missed the sugar in the last thread but our community dealt with them well. Well done!
Can't think of anything else so please add anything I've missed.

Previous thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Thanks Cass for new thread and maggiemaynot for fab title.

I think the removal of titles and LoS is never going to happen now

The RF should have seated him right at the back, saying they know how camera clicks affect him so much

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Thanks Cass for new thread and maggiemaynot for fab title.

I think the removal of titles and LoS is never going to happen now
But their second row status will be enough to irritate the hell out of them, so that’ll do for now. Anymore bullshit from them and C should rip those second row seats right from under them and consign them to obscurity for ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I reckon Kate was feeling much like a victim seeing the perpetrator in court.
Having to breathe the same oxygen as them.
She'd be feeling utter revulsion.

Thank you for new thread @Cassandra333 and cracking title @Maggiemaynot !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
..... Boos galore, people including family, turning their backs on them, her desperation to get something-anything- pictured for Wokeflix , and others looking at them as if they've trodden tit in to the building ...
Screenshot_20220604-112703_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I believe that H&M are watching the concert with the Queen as much as I believe that A has COVID 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
..... its all blown up in their faces.
People have to be responsible for their actions.
Screenshot_20220114-211749_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Thanks @Cassandra333 for the new thread and @Maggiemaynot for the title!!

Hopefully, the gruesome twosome will slink off into the sunset back to California today. Then everyone can breathe a sigh of relief and enjoy the rest of the Jubilee without the possibility of some stupid stunt hanging over everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
They should think themselves lucky to be given those seats on the second row because there were other people at that ceremony who were far more deserving of those seats. There should have been a pair of stocks for them somewhere, maybe on the back of a trailer towed around to catch the stray eggs and rotten tomatoes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I think the RF are going to give the harkles everything they demand (money, inclusion and security) in return for their silence. H will water down his memoirs in exchange for these privileges.

I feel sorry for William, he clearly has morals and doesn't deserve to be thrown under the bus. William saw this disaster coming a long time a go and is helplessly watching his family pander to narcissistic duo and destroy his legacy

This is setting a poor example for the younger generation royals. Sadly the Queen and Charles won't be here for long, it will be Wills who has to pick up the pieces

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
If you could have anything, what's the one thing that you'd like to see happen because of the Jubilee?

I'd like to see Catherine made into a Princess in her own right. I think she deserves it, has proven herself worthy of it and best of all...it would really piss smegs off :devilish:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
I think the RF are going to give the harkles everything they demand (money, inclusion and security) in return for their silence. H will water down his memoirs in exchange for these privileges.

I feel sorry for William, he clearly has morals and doesn't deserve to be thrown under the bus
I don't think so, personally. At the end of the day, William and Charles must be upset as he's close family, but family can fall out easily & they can turn their backs on him.
I think it's obvious he's always had mental health problems & they were cushioning him. She saw him him coming, and she herself is very dysfunctional- so together they are a bleeping disaster, but behind the scenes work will be getting done so that they don't affect The Royal Family.
I notice HRH Anne was pictured nowhere near them, or talking with them. In fact , there's been very little bar a couple of tracking shots caught on camera. What little there has been in the media is cold- shoulder treatment.
Soon they will be gone back to the USA - and good bleeping riddance🤣🤣🤣 **
We are well rid of them, 6,000 miles away on another Continent 😀

** with apologies to our American tatters, who are stuck with them.
Guantanamo Bay is nice, this time of year........ ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Thanks @Cassandra333 for the new thread and to all who liked my title suggestion.
Just going to leave this pic here in case any of us lose our marbles and forget everything they’ve done (unlikely,I know😂😂)

9776A7D8-CE65-48A6-91C2-7972F3A9EAE1.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

I believe that H&M are watching the concert with the Queen as much as I believe that A has COVID 😂
Surely they'll have to actually be at the concert, mingling with the artists and celebs?

Won't NF demand it, seeing as it's a public outdoor event and they'll be able to get some sort of footage?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

I feel sorry for William, he clearly has morals and doesn't deserve to be thrown under the bus. William saw this disaster coming a long time a go and is helplessly watching his family pander to narcissistic duo and destroy his legacy

This is setting a poor example for the younger generation royals. Sadly the Queen and Charles won't be here for long, it will be Wills who has to pick up the pieces
With respect I disagree.

The Sussex name is in the gutter and yesterday at St Paul’s was ample proof of just how far they’ve dropped themselves. I’ve never heard boos like that directed at the RF members and it’s all over social media.

6 could produce photographic proof of C,C, W and K burning down an orphanage on Christmas Eve and no one would believe him, such is their reputation.

They were finished with demanding their rightful dues before Oprah , since then they’ve just made everything worse and worse and worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
‘Azza: ‘What me, sit there?’
Loyal Liege: ‘Sire, we have come a goodly way down the aisle…’
’Azza: ‘Do you know who I am?’
Loyal Liege: ‘Look Luv, yer late, either park yer ungrateful arses there or go home’

Gentle refrain from first two rows of much loved members of the RF:

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
So you're back
From outer space
You just walked in here with that sour look upon your face
We should have changed that stupid lock, we should have made you leave your key
We known just knew you’d be back to bother our Queen

Full chorus from the congregation:
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
Go on now, go, walk out the door
Just turn around now
'Cause you're not welcome anymore
Weren't you the ones who tried to hurt us with goodbye?
You think we'd crumble?
You think we'd lay down and die?
Oh no, not us, we will survive
Oh, as long as we’ve got each other, we know we’ll stay alive
We’ve got all our lives to live
And we’ve got all our love to give and we’ll survive
We will survive, hey, hey

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Palate cleanser:

Megz: ‘Aitch, my feet are killing me…& the mic‘s slipped. Just sit down’
Azza: ‘By my troth, I shall avenge this mortal smite upon my honour…’
Edward: ‘Shut the duck up & go sit down!
Sophie: ‘Stop being a git, you were told to pack it in!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
No one from the RF is going to say anything to the Second Row Sussexes other than unavoidable social niceties, though Mike Tindall with his rugby background nicely dodged doing even that along with Dave. They know anything they say will be skewed and appear in the American press as soon as the Harkles get back which is why so many of them avoided being seen to talk to them on camera, and I doubt many of them were talking to them off camera

Reactions: 54
I like this comment -

" Megan sadly does not understand that a divorced yank caused issue before for the royals & a king gave up his throne for a yank slapper bleep who made money off who she was married to, history repeating itself as harry has gone from hero to zero and is still trading on his title".

- anon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.