Harry and Meghan #193 Harkle what fright thru yonder window peeks, is it the beast, wife of ugly ginger son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could tell that she was not a happy camper at the service yesterday. That makes me worried because this woman is capable of anything and won't hesitate to do whatever it takes to create more damage. So far, I think the Queen has outplayed her in this chess game brilliantly which is only going to make her even more vicious. I've given up on Harry - never thought he could be so dim that he couldn't eventually see through all the BS. In the beginning, yes, okay, he's "in love", I'll give him that. But eventually a light bulb should go on that things she told him just don't add up.

I just hope I'm wrong and they return to California and shut up. Oh and I just saw a pig fly upside down over my house! :p
it’s not the Queen though, she’s a frail old woman in her 90s who probably, now at the end of her life, has little time for such melodramas.

it’ll have been the wider family and her staff/courtiers

Reactions: 16
Beatrice and Sophie Windsor were twinning at the service! Both of them look very lovely :)

Zara and Sophie outside the Guildhall, looking relaxed and happy.

Probably thankful the Harkles were in a car heading off in the opposite direction.

Sophie and Freddie are apparently very Team Cambridge as well, and close to the Wessexes.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
so I don’t like Meghan and Harry but I’m not pro monarchy. I think Haz and Megs are the worst out of a not so great bunch.

so where do those of us who just dislike all of them go? 😅
Where you will be happiest. I don’t think you would like us very much, we like some of the Royals. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I agree the spangly material on Sophie's dress wasn't really appropriate for the abbey, it's more of an evening thing. I think Kate, Beatrice, and Zara knocked it out of the park, Beatrice's was my favourite outfit
Beatrice's was my favorite outfit too. I don't think I've ever seen her look so good - married life can be great (Beatrice & Edo) or simply hell on earth (Megnuts & Hawwy).

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Where’s the clip of Catherine looking upset please? At this stage, I’m almost ambivalent about minge; Ginge’s behaviour has been far, far worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I picked up on the Tindall/Linley cold shoulder. I think the Tindall and Cambridge families are very close and Mike has picked his side. He’s loyal and won’t tolerate the likes of those two, David is his Mother’s son.
Agreed. I was one of those who picked up on that exchange and glance across the aisle from David and Mike. David nodded to Mike to look over there. I also picked up on the footage straight after that, where W&C had a brief exchange and could pretty much lip read what William said to Kate... "still can't believe it...what could've been". Happy to be corrected though! They both actually looked sad and upset.

Reactions: 18
I noticed he appeared to be listening intently when the Harkles were talking to each other and he was very good at the (good looking) face of disdain. Don’t think he’s a fan either.
…& the woman sat to his right must never play poker.
She featured in several informal shots of the Snarks & each time her face was a picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hazbean cannot hide his emotions. Unlike her. ( who appears to have none) Which is why I believe she is the Psychopath and he is the Narcissistic

Reactions: 24
As much as I'd like to think Catherine asked Smegs to come 'outside', it's extremely unlikely. Imagine Smegs recording the event and then her and the shrew / stoat manipulating the recording to suit their agenda. It's sad to think that, in all probability, each of the royals now need to ensure they're never isolated with this petulant pair.
Real Housewives of the Royal Family... season one

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shall I start a new thread? It's taken the whole of this morning to catch up on this one, lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The thing is, if they had just left the RF to live their private life quietly, fine. But the OW interview and every chance they had, they trashed their family, our RF, means I will never forgive them especially as they knew at the time that PP was dying and that RF were all grieving. For them to turn up so brazenly makes me seethe.
If they had left to live a quiet life without all their arsey statements on the website and snippy messages etc, then fine. But they did all that too, before the Orca interview.

Reactions: 27
Zara and Sophie outside the Guildhall, looking relaxed and happy.

Probably thankful the Harkles were in a car heading off in the opposite direction.

Sophie and Freddie are apparently very Team Cambridge as well, and close to the Wessexes.

Good to see Sophie showing how an actress marrying into minor royalty should behave. I was worried about them coming over but to me it feels an unmitigating disaster for them personally and their brand. But agree with everyone else that they're wounded animals and so something truly evil as a perceived revenge is being planned.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Do you think there will be some sort of official family photographs that have been taken? Maybe after TTC in the Throne Room on Thursday?

They're here for a reason.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm still annoyed they took the piss and used the name Lilibet. And didn't even ask the Queen first

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.