Harry and Meghan #189 Monte*hit(tv)Show (EN)Titled "how low can they go"!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a good thing she’s done this, turning up to a memorial with a film crew in tow. You can’t get much lower than that and it’s indefensible (although I’m sure the sugars will still try). This will turn more people off her again

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Yeah I just saw this on the DM. Smeg is just trying to do a Kate, like when Kate turned up at that vigil for Sarah Everard.
Of course. Kate.

Who hopped a mile or so over the bridge to Clapham, quietly, with a single, unobtrusive female RPO. Not a flight halfway across the US, with a very obvious bodyguard glowering in the background. And where was everyone else? Wouldn't there have been crowds, like with Sarah?

And lest we forget. The other connection. Diana and Dunblane.

Will be interesting if Smeg starts campaigning for gun control this week, before arriving in the UK to be protected by armed RPOs, won't it?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
For all those who are angry about this. Here's something to make you cheer up. I imagine this was Peg a few minutes after she heard about the tragedy:

"I was a supporting actor in multiple seasons of a cable tv show, so I have an obligation to be an important voice for the people, it's what they want"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Radio 5 live saying just now MM turned up at the Texas shooting memorial earlier today to lay flowers. Don’t do much on this thread so will just leave this here.
If true, just more virtue signaling by MM. It means nothing and everyone knows it means nothing. Just makes her look like the bleep she is jumping on another bandwagon.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
So she can fly into UK ( before Invictus) and no one even know , but she can’t pay her respects privately in Uvalde …unbelievable !

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Why the outrage? (from the perspective of Peg's predictability)
Here the cameras are already present due to recency of the things.
Remember the killed girl in Africa, and that one was even more obvious -while on tour, content for Sussex Royal back then.
Nothing happened however.
Do you think she would be there if the camera's weren't ?

I don't.

And do you think she might campaign compassionately for a change in gun laws (who needs an automatic weapon outside of the forces ?) or for there to be more security at schools ?

Perhaps she could use her influence on that tool Ted Cruz who thinks anyone who is not armed to the teeth is an anti american leftist nut ?

Ch4 were saying yesterday that the biggest casuse of child death in the US is related to guns - not car accidents, not creepy weirdos, not illness or disease. Guns.

Finally, whilst I am on my soap box - lets not forget that this is Texas - pro life right up until the point you are born and then you are on your own and best get a gun as soon as possible. Its your right !

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I don't know if I am dreaming, but I vaguely remember, when it was announced that Thomas Markle would be travelling to the UK for the jubilee, someone on one of these threads cast doubt on it and predicted he would announce a medical emergency that would stop him travelling.
I can't see the point or what TM would achieve? It's been much observed that he's not a well man, but I doubt this hospital stay is staged however serious or otherwise his condition is.
I'm definitely of the opinion that Thomas has been manipulated by this Larsen character. He's obviously not well enough to continue on his campaign to see his grandchildren. He needs to give up thinking that Smegz will reconcile with him, she won't. I hope he gets better and stays out of the media.

Thomas has done some questionable things but its all the result of the way he has been treated by the Harkles.
Yes he went from Best Daddy Ever to Pariah overnight. Minge knows in her dark heart that her father has done nothing wrong. But she has to maintain the fiction that he's a sell-out, a sleazebag and a neglectful father in order to keep him at a safe distance so that he won't get too close and want to see the children, same with the rest of the family. So there won't be any reconciliation. That's why she's kept contact with Snakebite, who was in on the fraud and supported the lies from the start, not so Thomas.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I'm really shocked that she has tried to make a horrific tragedy into a spectacle starring herself. 😡

Those beautiful kids, their lovely teachers...all their families trying to comes to terms with their terrible loss - what a tit world this is sometimes. 😔

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
It looks like the witch is smiling in these photos. Disrespectful bleep!
I don't "like" C word posts, not a prude, just my choice, but I truly understand the sentiment because unless I see photos of her there looking natural, looking like a sincere human being, i'll agree she is fxxxking posing, knowing she'll be photographed, nothing altruistic on her attendance- disgusting.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
So she's flown from Montecito to Texas to lay flowers for people she didnt know..
And Harry bitched about people mourning for his mother when they didnt know her.

That Harkle hypocrisy strikes again.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 93
People are very bad about gun safety here - we have guns, in a safe, locked up, no ammo in them as my husband is into shooting at ranges. Our child knows to never, ever go near a gun - a lot of parents don't teach their kids gun safety. We did especially because we moved to an area where more people have them. Why an 18 year old can purchase guns is beyond me - and otherwise I am pretty fine with guns, but up it to 21 and we would not have such a problem with school shooting since these monsters who do this are almost always disturbed 16-20 year olds who need help for their mental illnesses and anger, not law-abiding citizens who follow the rules.

Meghan wouldn't be there if there weren't cameras and her own camera crew. Sick sick sick sick sick. Children DIED and she is using this to promote herself and be photographed - have People repeat a statement by their spokesperson - the President hasn't even been there yet. What a monster she is.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Of course. Kate.

Who hopped a mile or so over the bridge to Clapham, quietly, with a single, unobtrusive female RPO. Not a flight halfway across the US, with a very obvious bodyguard glowering in the background. And where was everyone else? Wouldn't there have been crowds, like with Sarah?

And lest we forget. The other connection. Diana and Dunblane.

Will be interesting if Smeg starts campaigning for gun control this week, before arriving in the UK to be protected by armed RPOs, won't it?
As always, Minge aims for something Kate has done, but gets it so, so wrong. The difference is fundamental - Kate was genuinely moved and wanted to quietly pay her respects. She turned up quietly, without fanfare. Smeg saw a convenient bandwagon to showcase her ‘compassion’. It’s the genuineness that Smeg lacks and doesn’t understand, which is why it always backfires. She won’t understand why people applauded Kate but are slamming her.

I have no words for the sheer, unadulterated cuntishness of this stunt. Is everyone around her tone deaf too? Did no one say to her ‘don’t do this, you’ll look like a narcissistic bleep?’ Or did they tell her, but she didn’t listen? Surely Netflix must have known how bad the optics would be?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Do you think she would be there if the camera's weren't ?

I don't.

And do you think she might campaign compassionately for a change in gun laws (who needs an automatic weapon outside of the forces ?) or for there to be more security at schools ?

Perhaps she could use her influence on that tool Ted Cruz who thinks anyone who is not armed to the teeth is an anti american leftist nut ?

Ch4 were saying yesterday that the biggest casuse of child death in the US is related to guns - not car accidents, not creepy weirdos, not illness or disease. Guns.

Finally, whilst I am on my soap box - lets not forget that this is Texas - pro life right up until the point you are born and then you are on your own and best get a gun as soon as possible. Its your right !
The point was that in Africa the memorial was a truly staged photo-op, by Peg.
Time that passed indicated that cameras wouldn't be present due to recency .

It doesn't matter, it's the celebrity method and she is using it.
Others have done it before and became presidents, humanitarian's and role models.
It's PR.
See post #339
Compassionately ?
Of course not , but neither are the motives of the politicians .
The opposite side?
The powerful gun lobby which only wants to sell.
It also sells wars.
It's a far more complex subject than a response in ''feewlings."
The right side will claim ''a latino killed other latino's''
Conspiracy theorists -on the right:
-this is a false flag to take our guns away
-on the left -this is racially motivated to portray latinos as criminals...
Rinse, repeat until the next shooting .

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.