Harry and Meghan #183 Invictus donations stopped in their droves after Meg spent 38k on clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy New fred!
Thanks @Carpediem69 and congratters @Rayne

From the Telegraph article on Hawwy's podcast moment:

Saying “99.9 per cent of people on planet Earth are suffering from some form of loss, trauma, or grief”, he warned the body “doesn’t forget” emotional damage of childhood and argued: “The more we understand it, the more we understand each other.”

Most people worldwide by adulthood have lost a family member or pet, Hawwy. Grief is part and parcel of being alive.
Will Hawwy start funding for people in warzones and dictatorships to have therapy sessions? What about the most vulnerable in our societies?
You are in a glasshouse on a very high hill, Hawwy. You're in your own little bubble with little idea of reality. Stop trying to preach to us. You show yourself as a fool with little intelligence. Do everyone a favour and duck off.

Guess we shouldn't remind her that Pinocchio in her television days played a character whose parents look averagely white so is it deep racism or is it just Pinocchio showing her true colours?

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Thank you for the new thread and great recap @Carpediem69 and very good title @Rayne .

@Chita your drawings continue to have me in fits of laughter, and I love the magazine front page. Her boobs are now level with her waist and elbows, and that parting 😅

Did anyone listen to Tom Bower talking to Nigel last night? He called Smegs "fascinating", to have been a nobody actress who has now achieved her ambition to be known worldwide 😲. And he doesn't think she'll dump or divorce Harry's pants either 😱. He didn't actually discuss pants, but you know ...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
If Meghan and Amber Heard ever meet or join forces I think it might cause a rip in the fabric of space-time, our universe couldn't handle that concentration of narcissicm in the same space at the same time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Wow, how is this tit allowed to go on?
So, according to her, I prefer Kate because she is white & the press tell me to?
And she likes TW because she is black & the press tell her not to?
Jez, sounds like a petulant teenager. Perhaps be like the grown ups & make your own opinion based on people's actions & behaviours & judge accordingly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
All this Better Up pod talk with Mr Twuntness is beyond dangerous in my opinion 😞
There is a vast difference between mental illness & mental wellness & I don't think he knows the difference. There is reason for resilience & reason for opening up & breaking down. I am not educated in that field so will say no more other than share a little snippet from my life.

I introduced my youngest to a friend's partner many years ago as "my quiet & shy one". This person answered quietly (with a polite & kind smile) "don't call them that as that's all they will ever think they can be".

Words can have Immense effects on people and people with mental health struggles need doctors equipped with the right skills to help, just like you would trust a surgeon to fix your shattered leg.
Twunt should not be doing what he is doing

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I know I am going off track a little bit but don’t ppl find it strange that the flat packs are never ever seen.? I get the privacy for children thing because there are hard core nutters out there, especially in America. But we never see papped photos of them in the street, getting in a car, on a trip. Never. I find it so so strange and it goes against everything I feel I know about Sparkles.

I think it's Tina Brown who said dating him, for Cressida wasn't fun at all because all they did was stay cooped up in his cottage, eat junk food and watch movies(?). He would be complaining about the media, Charles and William constantly and it was a bit filthy and boring.

My guess is this is what they have been doing too since marriage, to be honest.

This is why they were hardly ever seen in Oxfordshire or in Windsor when they lived at Frogmore or in Santa Barbara... Harry is seen walking the dogs or at the beach but never playing with his children and that is weird.

We talk about Meghan selling him rotten goods, but Harry also embellished his life and I think Meghan got seriously bored of him and that is one reason she wanted out and straight to LA.

I am convinced she would’ve given everything to have the worlds press camped outside the Lindo wing. maybe they have a deal with the press like we had over here in the U.K., to leave the children alone

Had Archie been given a title she would have.

She sort of implied it when she said something like "serving my child on a platter, a child with no titles"

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I think it's Tina Brown who said dating him, for Cressida wasn't fun at all because all they did was stay cooped up in his cottage, eat junk food and watch movies(?). He would be complaining about the media, Charles and William constantly and it was a bit filthy and boring.

My guess is this is what they have been doing too since marriage, to be honest.

This is why they were hardly ever seen in Oxfordshire or in Windsor when they lived at Frogmore or in Santa Barbara... Harry is seen walking the dogs or at the beach but never playing with his children and that is weird.

We talk about Meghan selling him rotten goods, but Harry also embellished his life and I think Meghan got seriously bored of him and that is one reason she wanted out and straight to LA.

Had Archie been given a title she would have.

She sort of implied it when she said something like "serving my child on a platter, a child with no titles"
Did she say that?! She's really fixated on titles!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
All this Better Up pod talk with Mr Twuntness is beyond dangerous in my opinion 😞
There is a vast difference between mental illness & mental wellness & I don't think he knows the difference. There is reason for resilience & reason for opening up & breaking down. I am not educated in that field so will say no more other than share a little snippet from my life.

I introduced my youngest to a friend's partner many years ago as "my quiet & shy one". This person answered quietly (with a polite & kind smile) "don't call them that as that's all they will ever think they can be".

Words can have Immense effects on people and people with mental health struggles need doctors equipped with the right skills to help, just like you would trust a surgeon to fix your shattered leg.
Twunt should not be doing what he is doing
Totally, totally agree.

Reactions: 31
Thank you @Carpediem69 and @Rayne for the new thread and title

Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Did this get posted? Hazza's off on another of his MH virtue-signalling word salad thingies again.

https://archive.ph/Aui43
I often think that Americans (no offence to our US Tattlers) are overly dependent on therapists, but there is also the issue of it being a massively under-funded and under-provided service in the UK.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Thank you @Carpediem69 and @Rayne for the new thread and title

I often think that Americans (no offence to our US Tattlers) are overly dependent on therapists, but there is also the issue of it being a massively under-funded and under-provided service in the UK.
I don't believe that the average American citizen has the budget for expensive therapists. Only the wealthy can afford them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
If you rename a ‘stiff upper lip’ as resilience it sounds a lot better doesn’t it? I see a lot of lack of resilience in younger people who complain on social media the world isn’t how they want it but don’t do any work to change it. I admit that’s a gross generalisation. Harry had said that he and his brother had counselling and also James
Middleton has gone through a lot of mental health struggles so Catherine will know all about it.

He’s shilling for a v expensive service to be paid for by the NHS. Most veterans for example, couldn’t afford it - £360 per month. And they advertise as coaches not therapists.

I will say it now - Betterup is a long con ponzi scheme like other life coaching services.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Happy New fred!
Thanks @Carpediem69 and congratters @Rayne

From the Telegraph article on Hawwy's podcast moment:

Saying “99.9 per cent of people on planet Earth are suffering from some form of loss, trauma, or grief”, he warned the body “doesn’t forget” emotional damage of childhood and argued: “The more we understand it, the more we understand each other.”

Most people worldwide by adulthood have lost a family member or pet, Hawwy. Grief is part and parcel of being alive.
Will Hawwy start funding for people in warzones and dictatorships to have therapy sessions? What about the most vulnerable in our societies?
You are in a glasshouse on a very high hill, Hawwy. You're in your own little bubble with little idea of reality. Stop trying to preach to us. You show yourself as a fool with little intelligence. Do everyone a favour and duck off.
I honestly don't know how he's got the nerve to keep going on like this TBH.

I know people process trauma in different ways, but doesn't he "get" that we can all see the William-shaped elephant in the room in all this?

Reactions: 38
If you rename a ‘stiff upper lip’ as resilience it sounds a lot better doesn’t it? I see a lot of lack of resilience in younger people who complain on social media the world isn’t how they want it but don’t do any work to change it. I admit that’s a gross generalisation. Harry had said that he and his brother had counselling and also James
Middleton has gone through a lot of mental health struggles so Catherine will know all about it.

He’s shilling for a v expensive service to be paid for by the NHS. Most veterans for example, couldn’t afford it - £360 per month. And they advertise as coaches not therapists.

I will say it now - Betterup is a long con ponzi scheme like other life coaching services.
I totally agree. These type of services reel people in and then it's in their interest to keep people sucked in so they can continue to get money from them. My guess is that if you are wealthy enough to be able to afford them they won't be telling you that you're better after 6 sessions they'll want you to carry on handing over the cash.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Can someone tell me why her fans are so fixated on the ho's ethnicity? Especially given she calimed to be caucasian on her acting resume, and let's face it is almost as pale as 6!

Don't they understand that 99.9% of people's dislike of her is because of her own behaviour 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.