Harry and Meghan #183 Invictus donations stopped in their droves after Meg spent 38k on clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More Tina Brown

I have a copy of the book and have been fast-forwarding to the H&M parts after getting distracted by the first couple of chapters. It's easy and entertaining to read, but there is a lot of stuff that we already knew or has already been published in the excerpts. So far I haven't seen any shocking revelations. I would wait for it to hit the clearance rack or borrow it from the library. Or sail the high seas. :whistle:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Scotch Mist

VIP Member

Today at 8:54 AM
😅found on Quora - Meghan's poodle 😆
NO!!!!! On behalf of poodles and their slaves persons everywhere, I must protest. Poodles are: smarter than hairy, more beautiful than hairy, cuter than hairy, more charming than hairy, have more hair than hairy, are nicer than hairy, and would piss on Sméagol at first glance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

hmmmm there may well be cultural differences between the UK and the US, but none of us like or respect someone who trashes their country and their family in public and then uses their family name to grift money for their own personal gain. A traitor is a traitor no matter what your culture.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Sorry to ask this here but although I have the 'like' thumbs up button how do you change it to something else (e.g. laugh, vomit etc) to acknowledge someone's post?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry to ask this here but although I have the 'like' thumbs up button how do you change it to something else (e.g. laugh, vomit etc) to acknowledge someone's post?
Just hold down the 'like' word and they all should be there?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Thanks Carpediem69 for starting the new thread and recap.
Congratulations Rayne on the title.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.