Harry and Meghan #18 We're really kind, please hire us, as Harry said there is no virus.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say, without wanting to sound callous at all, a lot of the discussion and defence of Harry revolves around the fact that Diana died when he was young and he had to walk in the funeral procession.

However, nobody references William in the same way. He is only 2 years older than Harry. He had just turned 15 and Harry was just days before his 13th birthday. So Harry's hate of the press and his behaviour always comes back to Diana.

But similarly William has had press intrusion - long lens photographers filming Kate topless and publishing in foreign papers, years and years of calling her lazy and work shy, paparazzis after her family - yet he doesn't cry Diana every time, and nobody seems to think the same logic would apply to him?!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Re the garden party,they weren't invited or supposed to be there.they were at the palace at same time and should have exited by a different door that they used many times but....look at me,mee🐄 thought she would lord it as per,thought she was the queen herself and walked round with h in tow,behind her as per.the other royals noticed and they were told in no uncertain terms to piss off in their car..and stop showing the rest up.shes so full of herself ..hope they checked her bag for tiaras before they left.🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Dogs have charm!
Seeing a grown man in his thirties playing with his wife’s ponytail (weave?) when out in public made me lose any respect I had for him beforehand.
He’s a weak, pathetic loser who has been covered up for and cosseted all his life and doesn’t deserve any sympathy.
She may have climbed the ladder by dirty tricks but he’s slid down a long, long snake to join her.

Sorry, I’m letting off steam. Just met a neighbour whose wife died in a retirement home yesterday with the virus
and there’s this court case over Meghan’s ‘hurt feelings’.
Ah duck, sorry you had that kind of meeting today. :(Bless him, I hope he muddles through.
See how you feel over that? That's a perfect version of how most normal people feel re these two clowns whining and throwing their toys out of the pram when PEOPLE ARE DYING ! (sorry for shouting). Even worse, people are dying more or less alone because their loved ones have to maintain a distance. No death bed hugs of reassurance or whispered loving messages into their ears ... alone. Bloody heart breaking and this pair literally don't give a tit unless it oils their publicity machine.
On that note,
Harry and Meghan #19. Working the LA mean streets, delivering uber eats.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Can I just say, without wanting to sound callous at all, a lot of the discussion and defence of Harry revolves around the fact that Diana died when he was young and he had to walk in the funeral procession.

However, nobody references William in the same way. He is only 2 years older than Harry. He had just turned 15 and Harry was just days before his 13th birthday. So Harry's hate of the press and his behaviour always comes back to Diana.

But similarly William has had press intrusion - long lens photographers filming Kate topless and publishing in foreign papers, years and years of calling her lazy and work shy, paparazzis after her family - yet he doesn't cry Diana every time, and nobody seems to think the same logic would apply to him?!
Think it helps that William didn't marry a bunny boiler🙈🤣

• Heart
Dogs have charm!
Seeing a grown man in his thirties playing with his wife’s ponytail (weave?) when out in public made me lose any respect I had for him beforehand.
He’s a weak, pathetic loser who has been covered up for and cosseted all his life and doesn’t deserve any sympathy.
She may have climbed the ladder by dirty tricks but he’s slid down a long, long snake to join her.

Sorry, I’m letting off steam. Just met a neighbour whose wife died in a retirement home yesterday with the virus
So very sorry to hear about your neighbor. I know some people cringe when Americans say "in our thoughts and prayers", but it's a true statement. You hear about something like this, and you do offer up a prayer for their heart's healing, and a thought for their heart's loss. And God's blessings as they navigate life without them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They would know everything about her. You can't even work for the princes trust unless you pass a full DBS 😂 They would have completed background checks. I get the impression that certain items have been removed from google searches.

Also they both seem as bad as each other. Spoilt brats!
BORE ALERT: The DBS is due to Safer Recruitment guidelines rather than it just being a Princes Trust thing.

The rest I completely agree with you.

Reactions: 5
Just some thoughts after reading:

When I saw the video of Harry fixing Meghan’s ponytail, it actually broke my heart. He really loved her and her feelings for him were not the same. It made me very sad for him.

I was disturbed about Doria. She inherits a nice house after her Dad “trips on a dog leash” while living with Doria????
Doria is supposed to split the money with her brothers?????
In the midst of the inherited house mess, Rachel Meghan acts as a lawyer????
This is murky as hell.

Meghan wore Diana’s perfume when she dated Harry? We know that our strongest memories and emotions are associated with smell.

If Harry and Meghan renew their vows in California, she can divorce sooner; if they are married in California, she will not have to wait 6 months???

And the whole thing with Archie?
With Soho house?

These are just things that I have read. I have no proof If they are true or not.

It just all leaves me perplexed.

Just seen mee🐄s boobs on twitter,from when she was topless with the baggy pants.wonder how the sugars will react to that.i don't think alot of ppl know about her past as a yacht girl,let alone what it was a euphemism for...
I mean who in their right mind would sue a paper with the history she has and all the 'friends" so has kicked to the kerb and would love to tell their version of events not to mention all the staff she has insulted,then let's introduce the Archie carrier along with all the moon bumps to the judge and DM could serialise it and donate the profits to NHS.
If the papers lawyers need me,I'm available for free.
The 🍆 sucking ones were far worse

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Dogs have charm!

I’m so sorry about the death of your neighbour’s Wife, it’s so very sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve got a couple of questions. How much digging would true palace have done prior to the wedding?
Also, the alleged first child; is there anything good tea on that? Surely you couldn’t keep that quiet.
I’m hoping that gradually all of the ‘top secret’ background checks and digging the palace must have done when they first started seeing each other will start being drip fed to the very press publications H&M “simply won’t correspond with”

... that way, they can’t even comment on what’s being printed!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.