Harry and Meghan #18 We're really kind, please hire us, as Harry said there is no virus.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From a BBC article today referring to Jenny, the nurse from New Zealand who treated Boris in ICU:

"Asked why she chose not return home to New Zealand in the wake of the pandemic, despite being on holiday there as the virus began to strike around the world, she said she felt a "real sense of duty" to help fight it in the UK.

She said: "I have lived here for 10 years and I have worked in NHS for that amount of time and I'm one of the Sisters on the unit, a leader on the unit.

"It wasn't an option not to come back and I think by being over here and helping over here I'm hoping one day to get back to New Zealand.""

The commitment and loyalty shown to the NHS and the country, and she's not even one of our own. Only highlights the level of twatitude from a certain Ginge.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
From a BBC article today referring to Jenny, the nurse from New Zealand who treated Boris in ICU:

"Asked why she chose not return home to New Zealand in the wake of the pandemic, despite being on holiday there as the virus began to strike around the world, she said she felt a "real sense of duty" to help fight it in the UK.

She said: "I have lived here for 10 years and I have worked in NHS for that amount of time and I'm one of the Sisters on the unit, a leader on the unit.

"It wasn't an option not to come back and I think by being over here and helping over here I'm hoping one day to get back to New Zealand.""

The commitment and loyalty shown to the NHS and the country, and she's not even one of our own. Only highlights the level of twatitude from a certain Ginge.
Newspapers said nasty hurty things 😭 😭😭😭

I hope he’s sees that tweet of Charles hugging Louis and realises what he’s done to his son.

Mike Graham on talk radio is still insisting that they’re at the Chateau Marmont 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I love the idea of a uniformed nanny, and would have one(if I could afford)
However, I would also have my beloved permanently attired as Sean Bean in 'Sharpe' if I could get away with it.
....probably another thread. 😳
I would have my other half dressed as Poldark if i could get away with it 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Looking at the Clarence House IG I noticed they have 1.1m followers. Sussex Royal has dropped to 1.2m (from 1.3m) and Kensington Royal has increased to 1.6m
That photo of PC and Louis is just gorgeous (and a real “look what you’re missing”)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I love all the info that people here are sourcing and linking to! I'm spending so much time going down various rabbit holes. Thank you! There are so many accounts from different sources that all point to M's behaviour indicating traits of a sociopathic narc...they can't all be bullshit.

I've seen a couple of mentions of M possibly being bipolar. Several people I know have this illness and it's successfully controlled with meds. But I want to say that when things go wonky and their behaviour's at its most extreme (e.g. they've stopped the meds because they've been symptom-free for ages and think/hope the thing's gone away), it doesn't even slightly resemble the egregious displays we've seen from La Markle. Uncontrolled bi-polar behaviour isn't IME nasty, calculating, self-serving, punishing, destructive, arrogant, selfish or any of the vile things that I associate with M. The people I know and their families have enough to put up with with this bastard illness without it being hijacked as the excuse de jour for zelebs' shockingly bad behaviour. Rant over. Sorry! :censored:

I actually came on to ask about the Royal Protection Officers on the ground. They see first-hand some of the stuff that's really going on and must also chat to others in the household. NDAs won't apply as they don't work for H&M. They must surely be ordered to report back to the Met / Palace? I hope they are anyway!

I can't believe this train crash will last until the one year review. Moderation isn't in M's vocabulary and her way is best. If her stunts backfire it's someone else's fault. Every time we think they've gone and excelled themselves, they prove us wrong. She appears completely amoral and I don't know to what ends she'll go for attention and appear the victim. Harry's a twit and he walked into this knowingly, but whatever 'ishoos' he had at the start will be nothing to the husk he'll be when this is over.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I love all the info that people here are sourcing and linking to! I'm spending so much time going down various rabbit holes. Thank you! There are so many accounts from different sources that all point to M's behaviour indicating traits of a sociopathic narc...they can't all be bullshit.

I've seen a couple of mentions of M possibly being bipolar. Several people I know have this illness and it's successfully controlled with meds. But I want to say that when things go wonky and their behaviour's at its most extreme (e.g. they've stopped the meds because they've been symptom-free for ages and think/hope the thing's gone away), it doesn't even slightly resemble the egregious displays we've seen from La Markle. Uncontrolled bi-polar behaviour isn't IME nasty, calculating, self-serving, punishing, destructive, arrogant, selfish or any of the vile things that I associate with M. The people I know and their families have enough to put up with with this bastard illness without it being hijacked as the excuse de jour for zelebs' shockingly bad behaviour. Rant over. Sorry! :censored:

I actually came on to ask about the Royal Protection Officers on the ground. They see first-hand some of the stuff that's really going on and must also chat to others in the household. NDAs won't apply as they don't work for H&M. They must surely be ordered to report back to the Met / Palace? I hope they are anyway!

I can't believe this train crash will last until the one year review. Moderation isn't in M's vocabulary and her way is best. If her stunts backfire it's someone else's fault. Every time we think they've gone and excelled themselves, they prove us wrong. She appears completely amoral and I don't know to what ends she'll go to for attention and appear the victim. Harry's a twit and he walked into this knowingly, but whatever 'ishoos' he had at the start will be nothing to the husk he'll be when this is over.
They officially stepped back just over 3 weeks ago. Only another 11 months to endure 😱😱😱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Looking at the Clarence House IG I noticed they have 1.1m followers. Sussex Royal has dropped to 1.2m (from 1.3m) and Kensington Royal has increased to 1.6m
That photo of PC and Louis is just gorgeous (and a real “look what you’re missing”)
You forgot an extra ‘1’ 🙂

11.2 million and 11.6 million:m

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone mentioned earlier in the thread about Serena’s husband tweeting about narcissists.
It was way back in January - interesting use of the word “thrive”...
(apologies if already posted, but I’ve not seen it before.)

View attachment 114930
Sorry I have taken ages in catching up and still have some pages left to read. Loved Serena’s shade. Alexis is a very clever guy and would have seen through Meghan’s bull from day one.
Cannot believe H and M made the Queen’s birthday about “them”. They are utterly insufferable. Also being George’s Day and little Louis’s birthday ( weren’t the pictures so cute) we are still a month away from H and M’s second anniversary. They’ve have been married less than 2 years!!! And how much drama? Cannot wait for the Daily Mail trial - I do hope it won’t be settled before court.

Reactions: 18
Maria doesn't dress like this all the time ,maybe its because she was being seen in public at an official occasion
with the children

I think the Norland uniform is probably a godsend for nannies in positions as high profile as this. It means they don't have to worry what to wear or spend money trying to dress appropriately when seen on official business.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

I can't believe this train crash will last until the one year review. Moderation isn't in M's vocabulary and her way is best. If her stunts backfire it's someone else's fault. Every time we think they've gone and excelled themselves, they prove us wrong. She appears completely amoral and I don't know to what ends she'll go for attention and appear the victim. Harry's a twit and he walked into this knowingly, but whatever 'ishoos' he had at the start will be nothing to the husk he'll be when this is over.
Good post and I agree with you regarding Meghan. We've seen no evidence that she is bi-polar and her behaviour points more to being a sociopathic narc. Of course we're all guessing on here because nobody can make a diagnosis if they are not a trained professional.

I don't believe all the crap written about Meghan and Harry but there's plenty out there that is very worrying. If a bunch of us on a forum can find out about the many lies being circulated then you have to wonder what ammo the press have stashed away. 🧐

Reactions: 21
I'm not a royalist if I'm honest, but that image of the birthday Prince Louis hugging his grandfather Prince Charles really made me sad. It's a lovely photograph and probably one of the nicest I've ever seen of PC.... (he inexplicably reminds me of my republican dad, very working class and far removed from the heir to the thrown but his mannerisms do often remind me of him and they are the same age)
In this current crises when so many of us are geographically - or worse- separated from our older parents and loved ones, this image just made my sad.

Charles wasn't raised to be this demonstrative so he is actively choosing to be different with his own and interesting choice of photo to release.

Charles has had the opportunity to have a meaningful relationship in his remaining years with Archie taken from him for no real valid reason; it's not as if they've had to move away 'for work!?'
With no relationship with his maternal grandfather either Archie is grandfather-less. It's just sad and selfish of his parents (who know only to well what it's like to have separation issues through different means death and divorce)

interestEd to see what 'tick a box' press release if any from Louis's uncle and aunt on his birthday 🤔

Yesterday I was irked and irritated by MeAgain, today I'm sad on the effect her actions have on the innocent child born into this drama. Call it my Covid Mood Swing.
next mood change incoming in about 11 minutes (when it hits noon and I hit the rosé 🤭🥴)
Sorry kiddas, going to read back over this thread I've missed and know I'll end up laughing out loud at some of the perceptive and humorous posts, thank you for the virtual mood enhancers in advance 🤗

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Apologies if it's already been posted (can't keep up 😂) but there's a fabulous photo on the Kensington Palace Twitter account of Prince Louis - Instagram v Reality 😍😍 It's just lovely and the gruesome twosome haven't a hope of matching it!

Reactions: 19
Long time lurker. Literally can’t get enough of the H&M chat...

Just had to ask as I know often lurkers can be the very people many write about... reading through lots of posts and something made me suspicious... @Zenchick101, Meghan is that you?!! 😂🤣

currently in europe for school but only get north american media articles since I grew up there. Love the uk though lived there back in 2018 for a few months.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.