Harry and Meghan #18 We're really kind, please hire us, as Harry said there is no virus.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adorable, and a lovely succinct caption to go with it. Are we taking bets on how many paragraphs the SussEXs will make Archidolls?...most likely The Duke and Duchess will be mentioned every other sentance because even their own child's birthday will have to be about them.

If also like to wager if Megatron gets the magazine spread she's yearning for they'll talk about how Archidolls is still seventh in line to the throne.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
For MO5

Joe Exotic stands a better chance of winning and he's currently incarcerated for attempted murder

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
For MO5

I just ripped up my green card and visa application form🙈🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Adorable, and a lovely succinct caption to go with it. Are we taking bets on how many paragraphs the SussEXs will make Archidolls?...most likely The Duke and Duchess will be mentioned every other sentance because even their own child's birthday will have to be about them.

If also like to wager if Megatron gets the magazine spread she's yearning for they'll talk about how Archidolls is still seventh in line to the throne.
You wont get a face pic of the doll will prob be the back of his head.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone mentioned earlier in the thread about Serena’s husband tweeting about narcissists.
It was way back in January - interesting use of the word “thrive”...
(apologies if already posted, but I’ve not seen it before.)

215FF510-D604-42E2-BE81-1466FAD027FE.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Someone mentioned earlier in the thread about Serena’s husband tweeting about narcissists.

View attachment 114930
Think it was the word thrive that made everyone think it was about her

Reactions: 17

View attachment 114930
This is from the Harry Markle site

Possible suspected ‘friends’ who breached Thomas Markle and MM’s privacy

Jessica Mulroney ~ HIGHLY LIKELY/ Always promotes MM and craves attention and publicity.
Abigail Spencer ~ HIGHLY LIKELY/ A friend of Jess Cagle and has given interviews before.
Lindsay Roth Jordan ~ HIGHLY LIKELY/ As an old friend who used to post images of them together all of the time, it’s very probable she may have been a source.
Janina Gavankar ~ HIGHLY LIKELY/ Has given interviews before and has claimed to have taken photos for MM (Christmas e-card).
Daniel Martin ~ HIGHLY LIKELY ~ Has eagerly spoken out publicly in interviews before.
Sarah Rafferty ~ Possible as she has readily given interviews before.
Misha Nonoo ~ Possible, but was likely too busy organizing her wedding, and has given interviews before.
Serena Williams ~ Possible, but she isn’t close to the other members of the ‘circle’ and it was heavily hinted that the five know each other.
Genevieve Hillis ~ Possible, but unlikely as she has never given interviews before.
Heather Dorak ~ Possible, but was probably very busy at the time as she was heavily pregnant.
Markus Anderson ~ Unlikely because he needs to keep his hands clean.
Celine Khavarani ~ Possible but unlikely as she has rarely spoken out and maintains her privacy.
Izzy May ~ Unlikely, because working in PR would prefer to remain silent.
Lucy Meadmore ~ Unlikely as she has gone into hiding and has deleted her digital footprint as much as she possible.
Benita Litt ~ Possible, but as a former lawyer is probably too cautious to give an interview without asking MM.

Reactions: 12
I am really hoping HMQ takes away any & all titles including prince, succession the lot. How much more of this are they, the RF prepared to put up with?
They need the wind taking out of their sails

This is from the Harry Markle site

Possible suspected ‘friends’ who breached Thomas Markle and MM’s privacy

Jessica Mulroney ~ HIGHLY LIKELY/ Always promotes MM and craves attention and publicity.
Abigail Spencer ~ HIGHLY LIKELY/ A friend of Jess Cagle and has given interviews before.
Lindsay Roth Jordan ~ HIGHLY LIKELY/ As an old friend who used to post images of them together all of the time, it’s very probable she may have been a source.
Janina Gavankar ~ HIGHLY LIKELY/ Has given interviews before and has claimed to have taken photos for MM (Christmas e-card).
Daniel Martin ~ HIGHLY LIKELY ~ Has eagerly spoken out publicly in interviews before.
Sarah Rafferty ~ Possible as she has readily given interviews before.
Misha Nonoo ~ Possible, but was likely too busy organizing her wedding, and has given interviews before.
Serena Williams ~ Possible, but she isn’t close to the other members of the ‘circle’ and it was heavily hinted that the five know each other.
Genevieve Hillis ~ Possible, but unlikely as she has never given interviews before.
Heather Dorak ~ Possible, but was probably very busy at the time as she was heavily pregnant.
Markus Anderson ~ Unlikely because he needs to keep his hands clean.
Celine Khavarani ~ Possible but unlikely as she has rarely spoken out and maintains her privacy.
Izzy May ~ Unlikely, because working in PR would prefer to remain silent.
Lucy Meadmore ~ Unlikely as she has gone into hiding and has deleted her digital footprint as much as she possible.
Benita Litt ~ Possible, but as a former lawyer is probably too cautious to give an interview without asking MM.
I recognize only one name......Serena's! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those pictures of Prince Louis are just gorgeous. Those rainbow hands... 😀

I can almost feel the seismic rumblings chez Markle as they attempt to find something - anything - to upstage that.

• Haha
Those pictures of Prince Louis are just gorgeous. Those rainbow hands... 😀

I can almost feel the seismic rumblings chez Markle as they attempt to find something - anything - to upstage that.
Wonder if they send him a birthday message?

• Sick
Reactions: 11

View attachment 114930
Heard about that but not actually seen it. Good find.
It sure looks like he's sniping at her.
That was in January and her thrive/survive bullshit was spouted during the africa tour back in sept/Oct, 3 months earlier.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.