Harry and Meghan #18 We're really kind, please hire us, as Harry said there is no virus.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well. I guess some people do this around their friends husbands?!
I never understood the point of flashing your beef curtains a la Sharon Stone :unsure: It's never attractive.
Unless it's vajazzled with swarovski crystals spelling out "Free Entry" just keep it covered ffs !
She's such a woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So is the general consensus that Serena was one of the 5 friends who has been thrown under the bus?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So is the general consensus that Serena was one of the 5 friends who has been thrown under the bus?
Well she's definitely NOT going out of her way to tell her followers they're wrong!! So what excuses will the sugar's come up with now??

Reactions: 16
Just out of curiosity.....Have any of her so called "friends" come out and strait up defended her? Not her "cultlike" followers......actual friends?

Reactions: 14
This is just crazy!!!!! What is she going to do next?
I hope that the Queen, PC and William has a plan on how to get Harry and Archie back and maybe get Meghan some help?

Reactions: 12
Just wanted to say I am loving this thread. I actually laugh out loud at some of your comments.
😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.