Harry and Meghan #18 We're really kind, please hire us, as Harry said there is no virus.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bleeping love the Sussexes right now.

Keeping my mind off lockdown and allowing me to feel absolutely superior to a pair of multimillionaires.

Keep on with the bad decision making you former Royals - you do a great job reminding everyone that the chavs on Jeremy Kyle have nothing on you grifters.

When can we demand a DNA test??

When can we have Graham in to talk to them in a condescending manner while Jeremy Kyle shouts ”that’s your granny crying over there!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
You’ll see that being able to live with a clear conscience is more valuable than any payment in the world.
Kettle...Pot...?

No one talks to their parents like that, his was a letter to the media via Thomas.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
"No texts, no missed calls, no outreach from you — just more global interviews you’re being paid to do to say harmful and hurtful things that are untrue*..... Eh? In her current court submission she admits that she had a missed call from him in the morning of her wedding.

I know the pending legal case is already very complex given that Cringe is suing the DM (UK based) and their defence is the People article (US based) . Does anyone know of any precedent in either jurisdiction where a court had made a journalist reveal their source(s)?

I haven't made up my mind up yet as to whether there actually is 5 friends of if it was just her own doing.

Reactions: 14
Can somebody who Twitter's, tweets, twirs what ever the duck it's bleeping called please tell that wanksplat Scoobie she's not called Duchess Meghan she's called Meghan, Duchess of bleeping suckass please and ty!
Because she wanted to be princess meghan and thought that she would be called that by everyone like they did with Diana. Dutchess Meghan is the nearest she can get and to her sounds much more royal than her real title.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

a bit of light relief at their expense...
“ someone’s not hot anymore” 🤣🤣🤣

Below is the text from Meghan's me me me letter that her dad allowed to be published:

Daddy,
"It is with a heavy heart that I write this, not understanding why you have chosen to take this path, turning a blind eye to the pain you’re causing.
"Your actions have broken my heart into a million pieces — not simply because you have manufactured such unnecessary and unwarranted pain, but by making the choice to not tell the truth as you are puppeteered in this. Something I will never understand.
"You’ve told the press that you called me to say you weren’t coming to the wedding — that didn’t happen because you never called.
"You’ve said I never helped you financially and you've never asked me for help which is also untrue; you sent me an email last October that said: ‘If I’ve depended too much on you for financial help then I’m sorry but please if you could help me more not as a bargaining chip for my loyalty'.
"I have only ever loved, protected, and defended you, offering whatever financial support I could, worrying about your health... and always asking how I could help. So the week of the wedding to hear about you having a heart attack through a tabloid was horrifying. I called and texted... I begged you to accept help — we sent someone to your home... and instead of speaking to me to accept this or any help, you stopped answering your phone and chose to only speak to tabloids.
"If you love me, as you tell the press you do, please stop. Please allow us to live our lives in peace. Please stop lying, please stop creating so much pain, please stop exploiting my relationship with my husband... "I realise you are so far down this rabbit hole that you feel (or may feel) there’s no way out, but if you take a moment to pause I think you’ll see that being able to live with a clear conscience is more valuable than any payment in the world.
"I pleaded with you to stop reading the tabloids. On a daily basis you fixated and clicked on the lies they were writing about me, especially those manufactured by your other daughter, who I barely know… you watched me silently suffer at the hand of her vicious lies, I crumbled inside.
"We all rallied around to support and protect you from day 1, and this you know. So to hear about the attacks you’ve made at Harry in the press, who was nothing but patient, kind, and understanding with you is perhaps the most painful of all.
"For some reason you choose to continue fabricating these stories, manufacturing this fictitious narrative, and entrenching yourself deeper into this web you’ve spun. The only thing that helps me sleep at night is the faith and knowing that a lie can’t live forever…I believed you, trusted you, and told you I loved you. The next morning the CCTV footage came out.
"You haven’t reached out to me since the week of our wedding, and while you claim you have no way of contacting me, my phone number has remained the same. This you know.
"No texts, no missed calls, no outreach from you — just more global interviews you’re being paid to do to say harmful and hurtful things that are untrue."

🤮
So many killer lines in there Mega and dripping with emotional blackmail and guilt but I think “please stop exploiting my relationship with my husband” is the most hilarious 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So Meghan bled her dad dry over the years, he paid for her education, nice holidays, her wedding to Engleson and supported her when she was a struggling actress. He loses all his money and then becomes worthless to her. The extract from her letter (below) makes it sound like she has been supporting him:

You’ve said I never helped you financially and you've never asked me for help which is also untrue; you sent me an email last October that said: ‘If I’ve depended too much on you for financial help then I’m sorry but please if you could help me more not as a bargaining chip for my loyalty'.

Who writes that to their own father who has supported her all her life? I find it truly sickening.
The way she has treated that man absolutely turns my stomach.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Kettle...Pot...?

No one talks to their parents like that, his was a letter to the media via Thomas.
I love how she’s outlining everything she wanted people to hear from her side. Nobody writes to a parent like that. The only thing missing in this PowerPoint presentation are bullet points
Dearest Daddy,
• I’m pretty
• I’m a Princess now
• I’m good, you’re bad
• Your other daughter is a bleep
• You’re a liar
• I’m perfect
• My heart is broken because you don’t do what I tell you.
You’re loving daughter
That about sums it up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Below is the text from Meghan's me me me letter that her dad allowed to be published:

Daddy,
"It is with a heavy heart that I write this, not understanding why you have chosen to take this path, turning a blind eye to the pain you’re causing.
"Your actions have broken my heart into a million pieces — not simply because you have manufactured such unnecessary and unwarranted pain, but by making the choice to not tell the truth as you are puppeteered in this. Something I will never understand.
"You’ve told the press that you called me to say you weren’t coming to the wedding — that didn’t happen because you never called.
"You’ve said I never helped you financially and you've never asked me for help which is also untrue; you sent me an email last October that said: ‘If I’ve depended too much on you for financial help then I’m sorry but please if you could help me more not as a bargaining chip for my loyalty'.
"I have only ever loved, protected, and defended you, offering whatever financial support I could, worrying about your health... and always asking how I could help. So the week of the wedding to hear about you having a heart attack through a tabloid was horrifying. I called and texted... I begged you to accept help — we sent someone to your home... and instead of speaking to me to accept this or any help, you stopped answering your phone and chose to only speak to tabloids.
"If you love me, as you tell the press you do, please stop. Please allow us to live our lives in peace. Please stop lying, please stop creating so much pain, please stop exploiting my relationship with my husband... "I realise you are so far down this rabbit hole that you feel (or may feel) there’s no way out, but if you take a moment to pause I think you’ll see that being able to live with a clear conscience is more valuable than any payment in the world.
"I pleaded with you to stop reading the tabloids. On a daily basis you fixated and clicked on the lies they were writing about me, especially those manufactured by your other daughter, who I barely know… you watched me silently suffer at the hand of her vicious lies, I crumbled inside.
"We all rallied around to support and protect you from day 1, and this you know. So to hear about the attacks you’ve made at Harry in the press, who was nothing but patient, kind, and understanding with you is perhaps the most painful of all.
"For some reason you choose to continue fabricating these stories, manufacturing this fictitious narrative, and entrenching yourself deeper into this web you’ve spun. The only thing that helps me sleep at night is the faith and knowing that a lie can’t live forever…I believed you, trusted you, and told you I loved you. The next morning the CCTV footage came out.
"You haven’t reached out to me since the week of our wedding, and while you claim you have no way of contacting me, my phone number has remained the same. This you know.
"No texts, no missed calls, no outreach from you — just more global interviews you’re being paid to do to say harmful and hurtful things that are untrue."

🤮
This letter is...….awful...…. and tone deaf...………..Its all me me me...…..Her dad had just had a heart attack, and was feeling lost and unhappy and he gets a letter like this from his daughter!
The letter is unkind about his other daughter, .... Isnt Samantha meant to be Meagain's sister? why should Tom show favouritism to one sister over the other?

Reactions: 28
They disrespected the Queen, Meghan is utterly jealous of Kate and has tried to upstage her (and failed)at every opportunity.
They want to trade on being Royal ( which is fully funded by the taxpayer) to make billions for themselves.
They are workshy; only wanted to do the high profile gigs, rather than meet ordinary people.
Hypocrites: want to save the planet but take private jets everywhere.
Harry blew off the marines, of whom he was Captain General, to tout for a voiceover job from the former head of Disney.
They waste tax payers money on RPOs by travelling in different directions; requiring extra secfunded by the tax payer.
etc etc

Doesn’t Hollywood already think they are a laughing stock?
Agree with all you say ^^ she was disrespectful to the Queen, green with envy of Kate and hated the fact she had to always walk behind her and hypocrites

• Sick
Reactions: 26
So Meghan bled her dad dry over the years, he paid for her education, nice holidays, her wedding to Engleson and supported her when she was a struggling actress. He loses all his money and then becomes worthless to her. The extract from her letter (below) makes it sound like she has been supporting him:

You’ve said I never helped you financially and you've never asked me for help which is also untrue; you sent me an email last October that said: ‘If I’ve depended too much on you for financial help then I’m sorry but please if you could help me more not as a bargaining chip for my loyalty'.

Who writes that to their own father who has supported her all her life? I find it truly sickening.
God she’s a complete moron. What university did she go to again and did she major in “Hallmark Movie” scriptwriting?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

He literally funded her career ffs.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
He literally funded her career ffs.
The one thing Thomas Markle is guilty of is raising Meghan as the spoiled younger child treating her like a princess all her life.

I reckon Samantha and her brother didn't get half the attention that she got which may partly explain why they resent her so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.