Harry and Meghan #18 We're really kind, please hire us, as Harry said there is no virus.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s baby did they have in South Africa then?
I have no idea who’s child it is, could be theirs, but they have absolutely no idea who he is, what he likes and basically how to hold him, they proved that in SA.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who’s baby did they have in South Africa then?
Dunno. Maybe hired by the day or something. The child clearly had no interest in the strangers manhandling him.

Look, we know he's not a doll. We're taking the piss out of his dopey entitled petulant pretentious brattish parents. The child cannot read here, he doesn't give a shiny tit. He has a wonky eye(or had).I'm sure it will have been repaired in the doll hospital by the time his parents deign to let the world see a precious image of him.
:eek:Maybe the parents are in a cult and think sharing images will steal his soul. Or something. They're weird, so who knows.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes it's old (2007) and yes it's the DM, but it points to H's current behaviour not being a particularly new thing.

Big game, protected British wildlife (staff even locking up their cats!!!?) - all fair game.

Immoderate, intemperate, no concept of money or real life. A bit thick and very entitled. What's new?

Cal me Mystic Meg, but his fondness for and recklessness with firearms, coupled with the weird tit that's his life these days doesn't give me a nice warm feeling.

Reactions: 14
The Harkles are not popular in Toronto.

Apparently they’re living in the Serra Retreat part of Malibu
Mo5, can you shed any light please?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
For anyone on the fence about the moonbump, take a look at this. The photos of her in NY in the day wearing a cape style coat and then the one's in the evening. The picture taken from her left and with the guy in denim jacket on her right(tote bag partially covering her stomach). If you zoom in you can see the seem of her trouser zip, there ain't no bump there!

67817968_365268507483204_3042742848974749696_n.jpg

67821267_341759156710439_8899491559540523008_n.jpg

screen-shot-2019-08-08-at-11.28.02.png

• Wow
Reactions: 14
No idea how you do thread title suggestions mine is
"Harry and Meghan first there were 5 friends and then there were none"
Ok that is rubbish 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For anyone on the fence about the moonbump, take a look at this. The photos of her in NY in the day wearing a cape style coat and then the one's in the evening. The picture taken from her left and with the guy in denim jacket on her right(tote bag partially covering her stomach). If you zoom in you can see the seem of her trouser zip, there ain't no bump there!

View attachment 117385

View attachment 117387

View attachment 117388
Also if you look at the ones where she's in the cream coloured dress the bump looks like it's out of place, there's a weird bubble bit. Also there is one where she's resting her hand on her bump and it looks like a pillow, the bump looks. Like it's collapsed at the top

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she enhanced her bump as the weird Hollywood celeb trend is but underneath there was a real bump with a real baby.
The large attention seeking coat at Eugenie's wedding got all the media attention yet within the same weeks she had been tight wearing fitted skirt and no bump needing baggy jacket..

Reactions: 12
I think she enhanced her bump as the weird Hollywood celeb trend is but underneath there was a real bump with a real baby.
The large attention seeking coat at Eugenie's wedding got all the media attention yet within the same weeks she had been tight wearing fitted skirt and no bump needing baggy jacket..
The attention seeking at Eugenie’s wedding was just dreadful

• Sad
Reactions: 24
The Harkles are not popular in Toronto.

Apparently they’re living in the Serra Retreat part of Malibu
Mo5, can you shed any light please?
FINALLY it loaded. I'm out in town, so connection is crap.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Thread title #Harry & Meghan #19 Hollywood or bust - depends if the judge sides with us(and our 5 friends)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.