Harry and Meghan #170 Will Frogmore's new lease mean I get my own Police?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everytime Kate has an important event the harkles have something to release to the press. Makes them look desperate and vindicative. Everyone likes Kate because she is humble and dutiful. There isn't a hint of narcissism about her. If Markle and wife H want to be respected then need to take 📝

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Those trousers are bleeping hideous 🤮
Polish_20220222_203435500.jpg

Someone needs to tell Hazno to keep his mouth closed when eating 😬
Polish_20220222_203348624.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
It’s the first time I’ve seen him look happy in what, four years?

He’ll be missing home soon enough. Not that we want you back, thank you very much Haz.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I hadn't really clocked the trousers - too busy trying to count Hazno's fillings - but they are indeed absolutely bleeping hideous. Personally I'd be suing the paps for putting those shots out - ooh now there's an idea she hasn't sued anyone for at least a week or two has she?

It’s the first time I’ve seen him look happy in what, four years?

He’ll be missing home soon enough. Not that we want you back, thank you very much Haz.
BIB he looks deranged!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The Cutty Sark called - they want their main sail back…
The yacht tart sails again complete with bumboy Harry as her knee cushion to absorb the pricks/splinters.🤭🤭🤭

I hadn't really clocked the trousers - too busy trying to count Hazno's fillings - but they are indeed absolutely bleeping hideous. Personally I'd be suing the paps for putting those shots out - ooh now there's an idea she hasn't sued anyone for at least a week or two has she?

BIB he looks deranged!
And like a ginger werewolf with his she devil wife and the gurning,gormless Daughter of bleep!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thank you Wise But Wild and Hamster. 🥰

"In a breathtaking show of athleticism, Hollywood Glamourpuss Minge yesterday left Boring Kate choking on her Whale Blubber in fusty rainy Legoland.....
Mermaid Minge showed how it's done in an exquisite display as she glissed down the Daredevil chute in Disneyland. Thousands of fans massed below, shrieking their support as their goddess left her Cambridge rival eating her Seal Meat in dreary Bjuurglund ....the sheer star power of this iconic and charismatic princess is awesome, and ....."
download (9).jpeg

Above: Mermaid Minge Psychs Herself Up for The Super-Chute Devil Ride. Rumours abound that she is half Ho, half Haddock.

Below: Wounded by false rumours of a split and removal of domicile (originating from Burrell and Christophr Geidt) Prince Stoat and Minge renewed their vows three days ago in the idyllic grounds of their £59 M Frogspawn Castle in England, their home in the beloved country of their birth....
To avoid distracting attention from Her Magesty in her Jubilee Year, Stoat modestly donned a black wig to divert the paps.
984339bb62caf19065340e785219feaf.jpg

Below: Minge on a secret date night out with Eug and Jack "CasaTraitors" to stir up trouble for the RF. A recording device was visible, strapped to her chicken thigh.
3f9ac9539ac379b1dc73337781e29503 (1).jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Typical. We all knew this would happen. Releasing background pics same day as Kate in Copenhagen

• Sick
Thanks @Scotch Mist for the new thread. Yipee, My first solo effort thread title ..... cakes all round!

Whose hand is in Hazno's mouth in this pic? It's not his own it's the wrong way round isn't it? The thumb should be on the left as we look at it but it is the little finger in that position. Like Farchie's was in the hen house, perhaps it's hereditary genital. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Those trousers though. Did she not learn a lesson about that particular style after the NY trip and the red ones that made her look like a giant tomato? And the aptly-named camel-coloured ones that gave her such a delightful "toe" effect?

And slightly O/T but this is interesting from Norway, especially the figures for young people.

Ingrid Alexandra must really resonate with that group.

Fingers crossed we'll see similar happening here when the Cambridge kids are in their teens.

Screenshot_20220222-212206.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thanks @Scotch Mist for the new thread. Yipee, My first solo effort thread title ..... cakes all round!

Whose hand is in Hazno's mouth in this pic? It's not his own it's the wrong way round isn't it? The thumb should be on the left as we look at it but it is the little finger in that position. Like Farchie's was in the hen house, perhaps it's hereditary genital. 😂
So I guess she will sue for these pics and how safe does H feel without his met police protection

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Victoria Beckham likes to wear them long, floor sweeping baggy trousers. They look stupid on her and she is stick thin. God knows what M thinks when she looks in a mirror.

I don't think they would look good on anyone not even a 6ft model.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

I've been trying to figure this out but I can't! The hand looks a different colour but it's his wedding ring isn't it. Could she be clawing at his face in a new form of subtle control? It's a left hand and I googled it and got a clearer photo which I enlarged, but it just looked worse.
ETA I think he's just sitting with his left arm bent and tucked in at a funny angle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Typical. We all knew this would happen. Releasing background pics same day as Kate in Copenhagen

As far as I can see, not many papers, including the Daily Mail, have bothered to run a story on these pics. Smegs will be furious.

• Haha
  • Heart
As far as I can see, not many papers, including the Daily Mail, have bothered to run a story on these pics. Smegs will be furious.
The basement-dwelling suxxass squad think Mrs bleep looks "unbothered" in those dinner pics - yeah nothing says "unbothered" quite like snivelling for attention every time the Cambridges have something going on, or rolling out her gurning g*mp "H for hostage" who appears to be on one or twenty substances as usual, grinning like a mad man dead inside, because today Catherine stepped out looking like pure class. Unbothered indeed. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.