Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
U

Yes but also a bit thick in that they under -estimate the British who can smell bullshit in homeopathic quantities. Do you remember when that Blaine weirdo was supposedly starving himself in a Perspex box? The British public threw food at him! Felt proud. No T.V evangelist would earn money over here we'd take the piss., No hate to Momoffive from US. I know we are widely believed to have wonky teeth, don't care if we get called homely. However, bullshit detection we'e world-class.

I think consciously or sub-consciously this is why she is detested, Meghan thinks she's smarter than anyone, a typical narcissistic trait, but is she?
Did she really expect us to swallow that she met Prince Harry on a BLIND DATE..?
Only a thicko would think she could get away with that.
Also all that clutching her heart like a 19 year old ingenue? Please.
We ain't gonna swallow that
(Try not to make any dirty jokes re her swallowing un-imaginably large stuff.
It's not big and it's not clever)
What's not big??? I know the owner isn't clever .... probably is small, like a baby sweetcorn nestled in ginger fluff. 🌽🌽🌽

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Apologies for the poor state of banana, not allowed out to the shops too often don’t you know. I shall be making it into a middle class banana bread later if I manage to find some gold to trade for flourView attachment 110404
Jesus Christ on a bike that's one manky banana. Perfect for a manky Migraine.

Maybe we should choose some non-racist fruit and vegetables.
Definitely an 🍆 aubergine for her, and maybe a turnip for him?
She definitely deserves a stinky egg lobbed at her.
Tomatos are quite neutral re racism. (and that's a sentence I thought I'd never have to type :rolleyes:).

They're nice and messy squashy too, which will add to the fun.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
How about throwing Durian fruit? If anyone is a Neighbours fan you’ll know about these “delicacies” 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
We can only hope that the Queen send him a message expressing her displeasure and telling him to keep his nose out of matters relating to Her Majesty’s Government.
And to ours as well. He's the LAST person to be critical of our President! Just because his skank ass wife doesn't like him!!

Edited to say - I know the US Government is not perfect!! God do I know. And I know our current sitting President is not perfect. I've stated this before. But I'd take another 20 yrs with him at the wheel than any of the left wing nut jobs we have attempting to screw us up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I did too, freda19!! 😂😂😂

🙋🏻‍♀️ this American doesn't!! 😂😂😂
No, I know you don’t. I’m married to an American, from Baton Rouge, your neck of the woods. All his family, still living there, think she’s the Queen. I was so starved of impartial, worldwide news for the 8 years I lived in the USA. It’s all so one sided. Worldwide news was almost non-existent. Don’t know if it’s any different now, but there’s a marked difference in news reporting in the two countries. She’s American so I suspect the majority of media about her, at present, is favourable there. I always found Americans to take things at face value. We Brits are way more cynical. I’m not saying that’s a good thing, it’s just the way it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And to ours as well. He's the LAST person to be critical of our President! Just because his skank ass wife doesn't like him!!
Agreed he should keep his political opinions to himself as he's not a politician

The Queen has had to play host to many questionable leaders over the years but her job is being diplomatic, this is something that seems to have passed Harry by
🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is one of the most aimless, incomprehensible things I’ve ever read? Why would someone feel guilty about family time (of all things for him to feel guilty about, spending time with his baby shouldn’t be on the list). And why is he rolling around on the floor in hysterics? Laughing? Crying? I swear to god he gets high before he has to speak ‘publicly’

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
This is one of the most aimless, incomprehensible things I’ve ever read? Why would someone feel guilty about family time (of all things for him to feel guilty about, spending time with his baby shouldn’t be on the list). And why is he rolling around on the floor in hysterics? Laughing? Crying? I swear to god he gets high before he has to speak ‘publicly’
I'm beginning to think that you're right. He talks absolute crap at the best of times, mostly waffle because he has nothing of substance to say but now he is out of reach of his 'carers' we can expect non stop drivel 😤

Reactions: 12
No, I know you don’t. I’m married to an American, from Baton Rouge, your neck of the woods. All his family, still living there, think she’s the Queen. I was so starved of impartial, worldwide news for the 8 years I lived in the USA. It’s all so one sided. Worldwide news was almost non-existent. Don’t know if it’s any different now, but there’s a marked difference in news reporting in the two countries. She’s American so I suspect the majority of media about her, at present, is favourable there. I always found Americans to take things at face value. We Brits are way more cynical. I’m not saying that’s a good thing, it’s just the way it is.
Aww 2 hrs east of us!! Yes our news is ridiculously biased!!! They worshiped the ground the last president walked on. Never called him out. Always have him and his wife a free pass. It was disgusting. I don't know of anyone that we talk to who is even remotely interested in what celebs have to say about ANYTHING. Or believe half of what our News media says. We're a Military and Law Enforcement family.

I've always held your RF with high regards. Well......the Queen (if I'm not giving her the proper title I apologise). I do like Prince William and Princess Kate (am I saying this correctly - forgive the 'merican if I'm not! Don't want any more slip ups and don't want to be put out on the naughty step again 😂😂) I don't know the make up of the Government there. Who is charge, etc. I only know what I see on tv and bits of news.

But if given the opportunity to go there, the LAST THING I would do is be disrespectful to your Government/RF and form an opinion based on some self serving narcissistic D list "feminist" actress who is clueless regarding half the tit she spews!

OK off my soap box cuz I've lost my train of thought (squirrel) and don't know where I was going with this! I need some tea.........🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think he threw that statement out there to say ‘hey look how much FUN we have together’. Another PR attempt

• Haha
It was noticeable again in his latest video that Harry iwas overstepping the mark criticising the government. I would agree that those people with severely disabled children do need some help but it's not his place as a 'has been royal' to make comments on what the government does or doesn't do, just as it's not his place to be criticising President Trump to fake Greta.

The Queen has never given away her political leanings but as soon as Harry got with Meghan he seemed to think that he could say what he likes.
Perhaps the Queen should have words like she did to Charles (in The Crown at least) after having political opinions during his Prince of Wales investiture.

"No one wants to hear it...no one."

screen-shot-2019-11-18-at-12-31-11-pm-1574109571.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It was noticeable again in his latest video that Harry iwas overstepping the mark criticising the government. I would agree that those people with severely disabled children do need some help but it's not his place as a 'has been royal' to make comments on what the government does or doesn't do, just as it's not his place to be criticising President Trump to fake Greta.

The Queen has never given away her political leanings but as soon as Harry got with Meghan he seemed to think that he could say what he likes.
He's a mouthy bleep from a distance. An armchair warrior.

"You can't run away " ... but you bloody did. Deserted like a rat.
Guess what Ratty, the good ship UK is still afloat and the stiff upper lip is serving us well, so duck you and the ho you rode in on.:p

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Aww 2 hrs east of us!! Yes our news is ridiculously biased!!! They worshiped the ground the last president walked on. Never called him out. Always have him and his wife a free pass. It was disgusting. I don't know of anyone that we talk to who is even remotely interested in what celebs have to say about ANYTHING. Or believe half of what our News media says. We're a Military and Law Enforcement family.

I've always held your RF with high regards. Well......the Queen (if I'm not giving her the proper title I apologise). I do like Prince William and Princess Kate (am I saying this correctly - forgive the 'merican if I'm not! Don't want any more slip ups and don't want to be put out on the naughty step again 😂😂) I don't know the make up of the Government there. Who is charge, etc. I only know what I see on tv and bits of news.

But if given the opportunity to go there, the LAST THING I would do is be disrespectful to your Government/RF and form an opinion based on some self serving narcissistic D list "feminist" actress who is clueless regarding half the tit she spews!

OK off my soap box cuz I've lost my train of thought (squirrel) and don't know where I was going with this! I need some tea.........🤦🏻‍♀️
All titled perfectly 👌 The real America (I call it that anywhere between the west and east coasts) just get on with their lives, work hard, play hard and have a grip on reality. I can’t even deal with all that west coast woke hippy dippy tit. They all compliment each other so often they actually believe the hype. Of course we all know New York is the best place in the world, why even get into that argument. I love America and the wonderful people, and miss the lifestyle every day. I can imagine in a few years, if the marriage lasts that long, Harry will feel the same. He has really gone from cheese to chalk in terms of personality traits surrounding him. He’ll get sick of all that “have a nice day” whilst stabbing him in the back and using his name for money real quick. Just a prediction but it really is another world.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wait wait wait.........his family LIKES miserable, moaning, moping Murkle"?? Let me guess, they like our current Governor as well, then?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He's a mouthy bleep from a distance. An armchair warrior.

"You can't run away " ... but you bloody did. Deserted like a rat.
Guess what Ratty, the good ship UK is still afloat and the stiff upper lip is serving us well, so duck you and the ho you rode in on.:p
Ain't that the truth, although I guess the sugars would accuse us of being armchair warriors

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did the halfwit write that? If so he’s taking the piss.

• Haha
Did the halfwit write that? If so he’s taking the piss.
The problem is that he probably improvised off the top of his fluffy ginger head forgetting that in the past he had advisors to make him appear more intelligent 🤭 he's going to dig himself a lot of holes if he's not careful 🐿

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All titled perfectly 👌 The real America (I call it that anywhere between the west and east coasts) just get on with their lives, work hard, play hard and have a grip on reality. I can’t even deal with all that west coast woke hippy dippy tit. They all compliment each other so often they actually believe the hype. Of course we all know New York is the best place in the world, why even get into that argument. I love America and the wonderful people, and miss the lifestyle every day. I can imagine in a few years, if the marriage lasts that long, Harry will feel the same. He has really gone from cheese to chalk in terms of personality traits surrounding him. He’ll get sick of all that “have a nice day” whilst stabbing him in the back and using his name for money real quick. Just a prediction but it really is another world.
Yes the west coast, including Hawaii is full of nutters 🤡🤡🤡 (and I hate clowns) and the east coast starting north of the Carolinas 🤪 they're all nuts, too. Never been to NY! But their government officials are wacked TF out!! But then again, that's how I feel about most liberals. I like think of myself as an open minded Conservative. Don't care which party line does it, if it's good for the country then I'm on board.....I call out either side for acting the ass. Murkle on the other hand is a typical hollyweird sellout.....And she's dragging Ginge with her. How did he turn out so thick?!?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ on a bike that's one manky banana. Perfect for a manky Migraine.
Are you banana shaming 😧 you’ll be pleased to hear that I’ve just got my Tesco click and collect and have shiny new bananas and a sharpie at the ready😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.