Harry and Meghan #16 Forget the world's corona hell, please donate to Archewell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow...what a surprise...….charitable effort from the Markles………….

Should we be so cynical and just assume its done for the positive publicity value? (yes!)
They are reading here aren’t they? Only yesterday we were talking about their lack of effort & how easy it is to donate someone else’s money, then “hey presto” they’re now visiting the poor

Reactions: 11
I couldn't agree more. Whatever happened to 'Do good by stealth'?

Reactions: 9
One of the blind sights was hinting that after they left last time he went to Canada & she went to Hollywood,

There are claims that they are separated, & their small person lives with the RF.

Why aren’t there photos?

Virtue signalling at its finest!

Reactions: 8
I cannot believe covid 19 has got me studying architrave and doors!

It’s a dirty job but someone’s got to do it

They are reading here aren’t they? Only yesterday we were talking about their lack of effort & how easy it is to donate someone else’s money, then “hey presto” they’re now visiting the poor
Should we start charging them for the free crisis management we provide ?

Reactions: 8
I think H is in the midst of a breakdown. I've seen hostages filmed chained to radiators look healthier and happier than him.
Talk about " marry in haste repent at leisure".

Reactions: 23
With regards to the door I think you’d have to ask what are chances of doing a home video call where the background is near identical (other than a plain wall) ? If you were in a different place there is next to no chance of you positioning yourself with the light coming from the same side and a kitchen cupboard in the same spot over your shoulder.
Also, whenever Lookatmeagain does a ‘secret/surprise’ visit she always has a photographer with her. Easy to say they did this and quote some random person as proof....

Reactions: 12
Murky Meg has picked up on the fact that their videos show the same location.
Taking us for fools Harry....this is going to blow up in your faces.

Reactions: 17
Murky Meg has picked up on the fact that their videos show the same location.
Taking us for fools Harry....this is going to blow up in your faces.
They’ve probably been laughing smugly at us plebs who didn’t know. But in reality it just shows them as devious and scheming.

Reactions: 17
I have said it before and I will say it again: the fact that they aren’t doing anything to help people during this pandemic tells us everything that we need to know about how charitable they really are.
Even Piers Morgan gave 10k and set the ball rolling!

Reactions: 10
Sssh, it’s meant to be a secret!
I mean why would anyone look twice at a huge car turning up complete with bodyguards?
No, they didn’t want to be noticed at all!
Silly me, forgot it was supposed to be a secret....................if only it had stayed that way

doesn't she have a Photographer on a lead? Or did she leave them in Canada?

Its too good a “look at me“ opportunity to pass up, maybe she’s saving the pics for the Cambridge’s birthdays!
I really doubt they’ve cottoned on to the “rest of the worlds“ thoughts on their behaviour

Reactions: 10
So during this period of social distancing they go out to deliver food and risk their security personnel to get a few lines in the paper..
I'm beginning to think that part of the problem here is their extremely poor PR company. Whoever's putting out the puff pieces is actually very bad at their job. Most people would have seen through the money donated by the BBC article and a lot of people will now be questioning why they are not isolating but apparently out and about delivering food.

Of course they could be under direct instructions from the couple themselves but somebody in their camp should have some brains. That Omid person isn't doing them any favours.

Harry is looking rather pasty for someone apparently living in LA, you'd think that he would got some sun by now.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.