Harry and Meghan #155 No pics with Brenda of Aldi and Lidl, Do they exist? That is the riddle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why have they gone so easy on her, ??poor JK must be mortified and makes me wonder about the bullying accusations will that be held back in their favour.

I loathe unfairness in any form and it's my belief that our Judicial system now looks weak and ineffective against rich and powerful people.

It's all a crock of tit and their supporters will be preening , smug and bleeping gleeful it really has blown my mind today.

Cunts the lot of them
Because they are not there to make a judgment on her involvement in FF, or if she is a bully. It wasn’t even about it if she deliberately read her letter word for word to her friends or had it conveniently lying around so they saw it or if she instructed them to run to People with it. Her case was well crafted in that regard. If you go strict by law and the actual topic in question there was no reason to go hard on her regarding all the stuff that turned up about her as a side effect. I would argue that the law is actually so fair that it not always matches the common moral compass and can look extremely unfair. And of course, the law gets bend and the rich and powerful most definitely get away with more then normal people. But there not the case here. Per law she was right.
I am happy ANL took the opportunity to put some salt into the wound and that the court actually let it play out even those it was not really connected to the case.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.