Harry and Meghan #155 No pics with Brenda of Aldi and Lidl, Do they exist? That is the riddle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess I'm most annoyed at the decision by the court that smegs had 'a reasonable expectation of privacy'. Or words to that effect. But she didn't. She had no expection of privacy as she stated in the email to Knauf. That should have been investigated more fully.
You may have to right to privacy, but if you write a letter expecting it to be published, then you've voluntarily given up that right. And if you've given up that right then you can have no reasonable expectation of it.
Or perhaps I'm just mad. Feeling a bit mad today for some reason :rolleyes:
New thread needed to rid us of this bleeping plague

Are there any further judgements to make on the case re apology and costs??

Reactions: 19
I've started a new thread but I can't find a title. And scrolling through every page of this thread means that I'm losing the will to live. Not really of course.
So I'm tempted to put Harry and Meghan #156. No title? You lazy, uncreative but lovely people
Or someone could find me a title? You've got 15 posts to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've started a new thread but I can't find a title. And scrolling through every page of this thread means that I'm losing the will to live. Not really of course.
So I'm tempted to put Harry and Meghan #156. No title? You lazy, uncreative but lovely people
Or someone could find me a title? You've got 15 posts to do it.
Can you not put lying people??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Take your pick!

Harry and Meghan #156 - She may have won, but she's still scum!!

Harry and Meghan #156 - she's a proven liar

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Maybe thread title should be something like #keep on keeping on?
Love to everyone here ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I
I guess I'm most annoyed at the decision by the court that smegs had 'a reasonable expectation of privacy'. Or words to that effect. But she didn't. She had no expection of privacy as she stated in the email to Knauf. That should have been investigated more fully.
You may have to right to privacy, but if you write a letter expecting it to be published, then you've voluntarily given up that right. And if you've given up that right then you can have no reasonable expectation of it.
Or perhaps I'm just mad. Feeling a bit mad today for some reason :rolleyes:
Did the judge not say that anything not originally introduced by the defence was irrelevant to this judgment? In other words, he is openly acknowledging that there was evidence (the JF emails) which came out since the original summary judgment, but that the email evidence was not admissible in the appeal? This may be his unspoken subtext for reading a press release rather than the appeal decision…”look we all know she’s a conniving beotch but the defence sadly did not have that evidence soon enough to do anything with it”.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Go do one you disgusting toe rag (am, of course, referring to Pinocchio). Trust me sweetheart, it is not a victory for you. That saying about winning a battle and not a war?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Radio news (bbc radio 6) describe it as MM having won "the latest round" of the court case.
(Sorry if already mentioned!)

Reactions: 8
Take your pick!

Harry and Meghan #156 - She may have won, but she's still scum!!

Harry and Meghan #156 - she's a proven liar
Brilliant, thank you. I'll go with the first one. New thread should be happening soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am normally quiet upbeat but this ruling takes the bleeping biscuit and had put me in such a foul mood I kicked a box thinking it was empty, and it was full of bleeping books so have stubbed my toe all because of Teflon tits.

I still believe our justice system has been kicked in the teeth just like the RF and still she gets away with it!!

There are no words to console us today and just hope this witch gets her comeuppance soon.

Please can someone calm and resourceful on here give me a few grains of hope.

Teflon tits 🤣🤣🤣

I just coughed up me coffee reading this. Love you Nutty 💓

• Haha
  • Heart
Radio news (bbc radio 6) describe it as MM having won "the latest round" of the court case.
(Sorry if already mentioned!)
I had the news alert pop up on my phone saying the same thing. It does make me wonder what ANL is plotting in the background.
I'm not sure I'm going to get done anything I was planning on in real life, I'm lurking on twatter and taking out negative feelings there :cool:

This did rather amuse me:

• Haha
No matter that she has won. The whole world now knows she has lied to a court. This will put a huge roadblock on her political ambitions

Reactions: 31
New thread:
I'll ask the mods to close this thread now.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So by this token, does it mean if someone sends me a birthday card and writes in it, then the card belongs to them and not me?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
So in a judgement the master of the rolls has just stated that’s it’s acceptable to lie to the court as long as you apologise when caught and say it was a lapse in memory. Interesting! :unsure:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.